Who cares?

Sup Forums lets be honest with this board and ourselves, do you HONESTLY think that any big company gives a flying fuck about you in general?

I watch this board go nuts over the lamest shit like what OS you're using or browser and act like using Ubuntu, Mint, Arch, Gentoo or whatever is going to be the end of the world. Nothing is going to happen. No agency cares about you. You're not John Wick or Agent 47, you're good.
You're nothing more than a nerd on the internet. So why does it HONESTLY bother you?

You're what? Torrenting the latest show of something or some obscure flac music? NEAT. I do it too (not flac dear god no, too fucking big of files.)

My question is, why does it matter if you're basically a "nobody"

>muh privacy!!!
If you have ANYTHING with a camera or a mic, you've likely been monitored the entire time. I'm not saying it's right but at the same time, I'm saying you can't do shit about it. So just be happy with everything else.

>be complacent about things you don't like

what sort of defeatist attitude is this?

It's not user. What literally can you do? It's not like you have the money to buy Google, Microsoft, or anything else, so what's the best thing you can do? They don't care about you so why bother?

Stupid Question

Who bring this kid?

The CIA absolutely fears me. They can't take me out because they know I will kill without hesitation and those glow in the dark niggers can't hide.

what?

OK then

How is Mr God doing?

You don't have to be effected personally to care about an issue though. You do your part to fight it, and encourage others to follow along. So what if this accomplishes little or is barely a moral victory? You know you stood up for what you believe in.

Yes, just accept your privacies and freedoms being taken away, step by step. It's not that bad anyway. They don't REALLY care about you - sure, someone out there has the power to utterly fuck your life in 60 minutes of work, but they wouldn't really do that to some random nobody, right? It'll never happen. Everything is okay. It's okay if google et al end up having complete power over every individual's life. Nothing bad will ever happen, because they're companies and stuff, they can't actually do anything. People would find out and there'd be fallout.

Everything is cool. You don't have to worry about the future at all. Just drink your coke, post your facebook status and watch your fucking netflix.
Idiot.

God says he's bored of niggers and we should kill them to make things interesting.

>do you HONESTLY think that any big company gives a flying fuck about you in general?

Of course not. That's why I come here to whine about it.

I agree with Sup Forums don't get me wrong. I hate that the government has as much control as they do and I can't do jack shit about it. But Sup Forums as a community is about the size of new york when you think about it. So this tiny community VS the rest of the US and you know as well as I do that we aren't big enough to do anything.

As a nation, we have the right in the Constitution that states that if the government becomes corrupt at any point, we are allowed to literally kick them all out and resetablish it. If this is true, why haven't we done it?

That's more of a psychological/philosphical question though rather than a technology one. And it's not like that wasn't tried in the united states before.

So if Sup Forums is so concerned, why haven't they gained up with Sup Forums to try and make something new happen?

>why haven't we done it?
because there are millions of fucking losers in this country who have NO CLUE what is going on, so if you try ANYTHING AT ALL, you will be "the bad guy" and get swarmed by cops, your story will be buried, covered up, and you will be labeled as schizofrenic for distrusting google.

OP is like the dude who made a deal with the robots to go back into the matrix

this guy

haven't you seen the end of the matrix? there's no fairy tale ending. Neo just talks shit to the computer and flies into the sky. That's how it ends dude. We tell jews to fuck off then fly away... That doesn't mean anything changes. It just makes us free.

except the jews have historically been the underdogs

yeah and the machines used to have a weakness to the cloudy sky...

I can see that. Which is why I'm staying low to the ground and trying to stay out of sight, or a better way to put it is that im blending in.

If I made a deal with him, my deal would be to have some cheat codes at least to do whatever I want and know that I'm still in the Matrix. I consider it more of a purple pill situation (I know it has another meaning too) where I would take both pills. I wonder what would happen.

I never understood why Cypher was even part of the Nebercnezer in the first place.

No, AFAIR he died with Agent Smith.

>No, AFAIR he died with Agent Smith.
no you're wrong. You're thinking of the Matrix 2 and 3. The sequels the jews forced the brothers to make before they turned them into trannies as punishment for revealing the truth.

The original ending is Neo surviving encounters with the Agents. Defeating death, then telling the architect he's gonna expose the jew to everyone.

Was this in the books?

I heard they are looking to make a new matrix as well.

>I would take both pills
yeah you aren't exactly like cypher but you're definitely not the protagonist in the story ya feel? that's why nobody agrees with you OP so there's the answer to your question. everyone wants to the red pill and you're looking for other options. there. i said it

I can deal with that.

larry was always a sick fuck and their "truth" is a lie (in fact it's the same lie with which eve was deceived)

it doesn't matter how many they make. the story is contained in the first one.

Neo reaches enlightenment, is untouchable, then decides to expose everything.

It's a simple plot. The sequels are fan fiction.

what lie?

>eat fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil
>acquire knowledge of good and evil