How'd I do Sup Forums?

How'd I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYz5nIHH0iY&t=2m18s
youtu.be/HTqrIHMXSsk?t=815
strawpoll.me/13790847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awdul /10

dry joints everywhere, uncovered pads, exposed hols, untrimmed legs, are you living in some 3rd world shit hole when your have ration solder? do it fucking right and cut your fuckinhg nails you disgusting piece of shit

>all those half-filled vias
>Insufficient Wetting on pretty much every joint
jesus fuck user... hope you're just trolling us.

does it work?
yes > good
no > bad

Use more solder OP, unless you're working in a chink sweatshop half-filling the vias to make twice the number of boards.

2/10 soldering
1/10 manicure
Cut those nails and shave those fucking gorilla fingers.

Fat stubby fingers...
Smooth skin like a woman's...

Really makes me think, fruitcake.

Use more solder next time.

Look up 'how to avoid cold solder joints'

Improved at all?

Yes, nice work.

ur fired

Oh thank you anonkun. It's my first time, I'm glad I was able to please you.

Smh.......

too much solder

Cut your nails you disgusting fuck.

Vacuum that carpet you disgusting fuck.

Ha!! Thats funny!!

meh, honestly I think it's fine as long as there are no connections between pads
He just needs to trim the legs (and those nasty ass finger nails). And it looks like there are still a few pads on the right (second column from the right) that needs a little more solder.

Dude, if it your first time, just go to youtube and watch some tutorial.

It's a towel tho

Vacuum that towel you disgusting fuck.

You obviously applied solder to the iron and tacked it on. The classic wrong way to do it. Should have watched a video first, retard.

Could do with a little summin' summin'

you suck shit, i did this better when i was in grade 10

No such thing unless it shorts.

HHNNGGGGG

i've never soldered a thing in my life nor do i know anything about it but i know thatlooks like garbage

"make them hotter"

cut your fucking nails

Hope you used some water soluble flux so you can clean all that shit off.

I just use isopropyl alcohol

>implying neo-Sup Forums can even solder to begin with
You did fine OP, feel proud that you can do more than hald of this Sup Forumsermin infested board.

first attempt at surface mount on a board I etched. It werked.

>learning to solder meme
Congratulations, you've learned a skill you'll never actually use for anything.

I'd estimate maybe 1 in 10,000 people who learn to solder will ever use the skill to make something on their own. The other 9,999 only use their soldering skills on "learn to solder" kits.

LOL

Flux when soldering electronics is a shitty meme. You only use flux when soldering pipes together. Plumbing, not electronics. Fucking morons.

Soldering is for fixing shit, not making shit. Least as a normal person.
Especially with cheap chink soldering, you need to pop shit open and fix the shoddy soldering all the time.

99.999% of people who learn to solder will never fix a damn thing, and you know it.

horrible
at least solder all that open cooper near smd's

0/10
youtube.com/watch?v=fYz5nIHH0iY&t=2m18s

Works perfectly fine and no cold joints.
>at least solder all that open cooper near smd's
Why would I do that?

I'm counting splicing wires. Hell, I had a bike light that I had to pop open and resolder the power wire.

sorry bruh, but here in Russia if you can't fix or repair things you considered subhuman trash

and glass

>Flux when soldering electronics is a shitty meme

>My opinion is completely worthless
>Here is my opinion

great execution

youtu.be/HTqrIHMXSsk?t=815

Shut the fuck up

Consider making the solder pads bigger user. And reduce the clearance distance. That's too much.

You need to use more solder, the solder should haver all of the pads.
If you can see though the hole still then you are jewing the solder a bit too much.
Its too blury to tell if there are cold joints or not.

Also your nails are fine, its a meme made by manchildren who have bad grooming habits.

Improved but there are still unfilled parts of the pad.

This is fake news.

strawpoll.me/13790847

/diy ->

take your hobby babby shit elsewhere

That looks fine, stop taking advice from all the nitpickers on here.

>mfw solderanon is actually a cute boi and she made her neckbeard bf take those pictures because she is too shy to even show her fingers

I learned to do it when I was 11 and it helped my so many times (soldering broken headphones, loose contacts in speakers, changing guitar pickups etc)
It's not a useless skill if you're not someone who buys new stuff everytime something old breaks

so, you're a poorfag?

lol

not tea bag

MOREEEEEEEE

not really a poorfag but why should I give my guitar to a professional and pay him a sum of money when I can fix it myself That's my mentality

mindless consumer spotted

You're poor,

You're poor and delusional

you buy cheap shit that breaks and even then you're so fucking poor you have to 'repair' it when it breaks rather than just BUYING A FUCKING NEW ONE like a fucking civilised human being.

You're poor and you're scum

So many Wikipedia articles about physics are written from the lofty peaks of Mount Stupid.

>have sennheiser headphones
>jack contact with cable is loose
>better fucking buy new headphones for 150$ instead of trimming the broken part and soldering new jack

logic

>tfw part of the 0.001%

>sennheiser

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA