Gore thread?

Gore thread?

That is data cabling, low voltage. Also, pretty much the best way to run it (could have cleaned it up a little though)

In what shithole country would that be considered acceptable?

No its fucking not.
Why the fuck would you separate all of the colors into bundles when they all need to be paired back up with whatever blue cable they came out of?
youre baiting or just plain retarded.

They don't need to be paired back up with the blue cable. They need to be connected all together, doesn't matter what cable what came from.

It's only bad because they used a CAT5 cable and not one with just 4 lanes to begin with.

>Wire nuts

you yanks are usually pretty good with stuff but the fact that you still find wire nuts acceptable in high-voltage applications blows my fucking mind.

I could never live in a house where wire nuts are used on the electrical loop. They're illegal in all other first-world countries for a reason.

I remember some EE professor posting this on leddit or something

What the fuck is that? An electric shower head?

google "suicide shower"
also bigclive has a vid on youtube where he takes that to bits

hairdryer in the bathtub is soo '95

>bigclive

fuck off with your reddit shit

Yeah, they are common in Brazil.

stop baiting all over the threads

Do you americans ever use bp connectors? Forget wire nuts.

>EE professor
yup, that's what counts as a "smart person" these days

he posted the project of the class he was "teaching" iirc

el classic retardo

That was OC posted on here once.

>bait
How is this bait? Horrible soldering job right there. Why would you consider this bait?

>high-voltage applications
I think they're allowed for 120v, not sure about 240 but I suspect not. I did find some on my rental's hardwired smoke alarms when I replaced them.

>ethernet
>high voltage

Nope, never seen it on a work site

I have to use these when I visit my family in the third world. They used to have one that was incorrectly grounded and the shower knob would electrocute you (not deadly) if you ever forgot to turn off the heater switch first.

Not gore per se, but...

At least it's all centrally located. I just bought a 3300sqft house with cat5e in the walls. Turned out the cat5 was all wired in series with some of the junctions happening inside the walls somewhere and not in an accessible box. I had to use couplers all over the place and I still can't even find where some of the runs go.

I have a burger house built in 1999 and there are wire nuts all over the place on the 120v circuits.

From the thumbnail, it looked like a wizard with a long ass cap

>mfw calls literally dropped

Vibrations from works on the other side of the wall shook it loose

he doesn't know the difference

This is just impressive

Looks like it is being used for phone wiring. Like colored wires go together. Blue for line one and orange for line 2. White with stripe is tip and solid is ring.

They could have labeled the lines but youre just being autistic because you don't understand how simple and bulletproof phone wiring is. If it were data it would have been bad

Not gore you brainlet

Just a prank bro!

I've considered doing something like that for fun with an old PC from goodwill or something. You can see that the motherboard is bending without the support a PC case provides though.

You could use a mobo tray or just make a frame for it

>MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING AT ME IMPERIAL, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

I remember this.

someone waited all year and asked for no help during the class.

handed this monstrosity in as their final project, and was wondering why it didn't work.

Obviously autism had kicked in.

Just don't touch while it's on or the handle, like: , and you're fine