Can I die now Sup Forums?

Can I die now Sup Forums?

Buddy whether you like it or not, Google and the CIA already now that you're a pedophile. Just don't be stupid enough to store any of that shit on your devices.

Is your camera open source?

but its legal in my country

Nope yet

>botnet laptop
>botnet phone
>botnet drive full of botnetic shit
but why

now just spoof that you use windows and you're good to go.

I have a thinkpad that I bought for a low amount of money from a dealer. It had win7 on it, he probably has some shit installed on it, but I split the hdd and use the other part for linux. Have electrum wallet on windows part lel

r8 me

Because this is maximum comfy.

>cheap chink phone better than most phones nowdays

>newer thinkpad that is very thin and weightless with great battery life on manjaro

So I can programming everywhere and do actual job instead wasting my time configuring parabola librebooted dinosaur laptop that is heavy with short battery life and shitty screen.

yes

You still need to replace that mobile compromised "smart" phone. I'd suggest a flipper with removable battery and no camera.

This is me.
Xiaomi+ x1C+ manjaro

>having a phone at all

what phone is that

galaxy s3

thanks whats special about the s3

>samsung
enjoy your japenese botnet

it's the one that works best with replicant since they used it for development

I've used an X200 (and a T400). Anything with a pre-Sandy CPU is fucking unusable on the modern internet. I have no clue why you're subjecting yourself to that.

he lies the x200 works fine as long as you use ublock

sell me on replicant why that over cyanogen

it's entirely free software

your cell phone has multiple hardware backdoors

you can't use it without a galaxy s3 anyway

Are you actually using one as your main machine? Would you honestly suggest it as a real option to others?

I use it as my main machine and I'm pretty happy with it. Granted I don't play any games or do anything that heavy.

where did you get this implication from OP's image? Or are you just "nothing to hide nothing to fear" memeing

I want that thinkpad
>just ordered an x200 tablet for libreboot

>Anything with a pre-Sandy CPU is fucking unusable on the modern internet.
Wot m8?

Yes, my child

You will ascend into the free as in free heaven and look down at the filthy Botnet peasants for the rest of eternity

>no dragon dildo and va-jay-jay collection

Not yet.

not as my main machine but without ads it works well. Ive been able to use it for normal web browsing. just use the max ram.

Why replicant is better than lineage ?
In term of Freedom and botnet ?

I wish replicant was for S5

Yeah, from a mediocre experience

Shoulda just got an iphone and macbook.

Enjoy your netbot.

Replicant is for the free software and privacy enthusiast. It does not compromise on free software. Therefore doesn't support a lot of features that require firmwares that do not respect your freedom, such as 3D graphics and GPS. Replicant supports a very small number of devices. LineageOS prefers to compromise on freedom for hardware compatibility.

Japan?

What OS is that?

Great, you actually fell for the memes

>falling for libreboot and atheros marketing

not yet
you need to install gentoo with -fsanitize=cfi

>libreboot marketing
that implies libreboot isn't free user

>atheros cares about about a few thousand freetards worldwide that MIGHT buy their wifi adapter for a used Libreboot thinkpad

>handing out (you)s to this level of quality

>samsung
>japenese

end me already

Jokes on you I had atheros wifi (alfa networks) way before I even had a thinkpad.

Why x200 and not x220?

libreboot

Is there any practical advantage in using replicant?

I'm jelly.
Congrats on living the dream, user.

>the level of ignorance of basic freedoms in this thread

absolute state of Sup Forums in 2017

Pointless. The botnet is unavoidable. You are all retards to think otherwise

I agree, it's all unavoidable, we should just kill ourselves now to get it over with.

No, we should decide what to use on the basis of practical use and convenience. That's what linux is. If you think it gives you privacyad freedom you are delusional. We can't keep these discussions after wikileaks.

same person?

Kys
>inb4 touchjizz
>inb4 botnet browser
Kys

you have the audacity to post that shit on your piece of shit?
get the fuck out of here

no kisses, i'm not homofag

Cyanogen shut down

Yes
Just use ssd and have 8gb ram

>Cyanogen shut down
Lineage.
Same thing.

>phone posters

why am i not surprised

I know I shouldn't have. I revealed myself out of sheer impulse to prove I wasn't samefagging

That seems like a mismatch. Why would you want to buy a machine with a slow CPU, useless GPU, no USB3, and low DPI screen... and then stuff it with lots of RAM and an expensive SSD?

Because an SSD makes pretty much any laptop work fast enough for basic shit

SSDs can be reused between different computers so the expense isn't a big deal

RAM is cheap

underated

is this loss?

>and low DPI screen
X200 with the 1440x900 panel is quite higher DPI than the current most masturbated over thinkpad, X220
And the CPU isn't a whole lot slower being only a gen behind

>no USB3
There are Expresscards that add 3 USB3 ports, which is more than even many laptops today have

>So I can programming everywhere
Ranjeet. You should learn English first.

>replicant on the phone
>libreboot on the thinkpad
I want this ;_;

>1440x900
You are, ironically, severely out of touch with modern technology. I hate to use the buzzword "retina", but honestly... if I can see the pixels, I'm not interested. It's
>the current year
, I'm in a first world country, and I have a modicum of disposable income. There's no reason I should put up with stone age shit.
>only a gen behind
That gen is everything. Sandy was a massive jump in intel's tech ladder.

First, I'd be very surprised if that thing works without issues and with comparable speed to real ports.
Second, it's yet another upgrade/trinklet you need to buy before your machine is fully usable.
Third... I know this is a bit vague, but that just isn't what modern laptops are like. Have you actually used an rMBP? It's lightweight, everything is built in, the screen is beautiful. I don't need to buy a dozen extra components before it's tolerable.

I don't need to worry about adapters and expressport dongles (assuming I don't get the shitty touch bar model... that was a step back.)

There are downsides... I do wish they had swappable storage/upgradable RAM. I wouldn't mind some extra thickness or whatever for that. But overall, it's just a whole other world from these thinkpads.

Hi there fellow X200 libreboot bro

>ads

>modern internet
Found your problem.

the expresscards work great actually. I used to use an external gpu dock on my t420.

This is very easy to aquire

>have S3
>getting a Thinkpad this week
Oh god
What have you done to me

Its not

gnu\linux i guess

It's the libreboot grub menu