The state of apple

>the state of apple

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dfu055EOtcg
youtube.com/watch?v=X6EhryGdHsU
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a4/Flag_of_the_United_States.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seriously? that's a mistake my 6-year old phone doesn't make. that's a make a $50 rebate phone wouldn't make

Yes, we needed another thread

>the state of apple

Nice GIMP skills!

>the state of apple

>the state of mactoddler damage control
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfu055EOtcg

people still use palringo?

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

I don't get it.

>the state of apple

>the state of lagOS
youtube.com/watch?v=X6EhryGdHsU

>the state of apple

It's supposed to be two-factor auth, but it's sending the auth messages to the device being authorized, defeating the purpose of two-factor auth.

The best thread on the neo-Sup Forums. I liked mactoddler buthurd caused by the previous thread. PREMIUM EXPERIENCE.

>the state of apple

Understood. Thank you.
For a multi-billion dollar company such simple mistakes are an embarrassment.

>the state of apple

I dont understand

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a4/Flag_of_the_United_States.svg

My fucking sides

Are you fucking serious? It's been 5 years already...

it can't render SVG files?

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

can i fuck him

>the state of Sup Forums
>cherry picking stuff and acting like nothing similar happens on other platforms
why are you faggets obsessed with apple shit?

they do that with everything, apple isn't unique in this regard

>the state of mactoddlers
>cherry picking stuff and acting like nothing similar happens on apple platforms
why are you faggots obsessed with apple shit?

The effects of no back button

>the state of apple

>>the state of mactoddlers
mate, I don't own any apple products, but that doesn't change the fact that this thread is cancer.

Better than half the shit on this board.

not really.

Why are you defending them?

This thread is meant to showcase problems with apple products. Apple fans can't handle the bant and it's not our job to hide the truth.

Me thinks yer one of em...

>If something doesn't advertise, you are the advertisement.
Unless I'm wrong, the only times I see or hear something about Apple it's from those who own something from Apple. Never have I actually seen an Apple advertisement.

yeah, this is not shopped.. this literally happened to me lol

One half is frogspam
The other half is shit like this
Both complete fucking shit no wonder most have left and it's nothing but phone posters now arguing about which brand they enjoy sucking more

>the state of apple

>defending them
nah, I'm just shitting on you for being obsessed with some brand and shitposting.

Nope, I'm just here for the salty mactoddlers, I actually have a mac (with windows 7 lol).

Ok, this one actually made me laugh

It can't render SVG images properly

damn, palringo. used to use that shit for storm8 games years ago, oh how times have changed

The state of android?

>the state of apple

Ah. This is sad

>the state of apple

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

No moron. The two step authorization sends the code to your phone. If you enable sms messaging on your Mac then your Mac essentially becomes your phone.

These threads are hilarious because my Mac works perfectly and my S7 is the biggest piece of shit tech I own. Huge mistake switching from iPhone, you'd have to be a nerd to prefer a plastic phone with a shit keyboard to the perfection of a phone that always works as you expect.

Is this pasta?
I hope it is

Holy shit much can one possibly suck so much on Apple's dick

It is

>the state of apple

take it upon yourself

>I have to shit because my Starbucks accelerated the shiting process.
>while with his pants down notices a vibration and it made him think.
>meanwhile girlfriend sees all the nude photos because the two factor password just set a notification to his desktop.

So what, I need a new phone every two years anyway. The old one is hard to look at and hold because it's so out of style by that point.
Whenever a new iPhone comes out I show it off to girls and take them back to my apartment.

Holy shit much can one possibly suck so much on Not an Argument

>because it's out of style by that point

What delicious pasta, Mama Mia.

Not him, but I agree. I remember comparing my 4 to a 5 and my 5 to a 6. The tech speaks for itself and the two year contracts of major carriers makes it affordable and easy to upgrade.

Iphone design peaked at 5
I'm and Android user and I loved the iphone 5
Iphone 6, 7 and all possible leaks of 8 look shit
It isn't exclusive to iphone though, I haven't liked any phone since 2015

Ha ha! That shit is sad.

The IPhone 5 is perfect. The new ones look like shit.

Getting a new phone every two years seems too often these days. Especially when it comes to the iPhone. Same shit, slightly better specs. $1K.

>I show it off to girls
>girls

your mom peaked at 25, yet she was still making round round town well into her 50s

Wow, how could I compete against those hot arguments

And even with all of Apples flaws there's no Android tablet that comes close to the iPad. I prefer Android by a mile and would never get an iPhone but you don't really have any choice when it comes to tablets if you want something that can handle anything more than just web browsing and YouTube/Netflix.

I honestly choose old Lumia over nowadays smartphone. The design is nice and I love WP UI.
It's sad that I'll never get another WP now since WM10 is a piece of shit.

at what price range?

This, still using my iphone 5. Jailbroke it at 8.1.2 and works perfectly.

Neweat iPad is only $329 dude. Android's only viable tablets costs $500

>lagPad

>the state of apple

>I need a new phone every two years
>I need a new phone
>need

>old one is hard to hold
>because it is out of style

>style is a need
>depending on a company for unessential need
Pick one phone you like for reasons beyond style and stick with it. Apple designs products like sports companies design football shoes and AAA game studios design franchises: planned obsolescence (because of style, but mostly popularity) and planned release schedules (aka harvests)

> the nation of Islam

>worried that if he came out it would hurt the perception of Apple
Google would love to hire him

This..

>the state of apple

>the state of apple

The state of Samsung

Alpha as fuck.

Meanwhile in cupertino...

It's because they want to justify their expenses, they seek a moral support in the society.

>the state of apple

Set your language from English (Australia) to English (US)

Ok, now what?

>the state of apple

>an OS in beta has a bug

iOS is a perpetual beta

Ok this is a serious issue I once got
So shortly after I got my brand new MacBook air back in 2012 one day I went to install certain app from the mac app store and it oddly asked me for the password (it never does)
I types it and got an error saying it was wrong
I then proceeded to retype email and password and that's when I noticed the email wasn't mine, but rather from someone I hd never heard about
Nedless to say I contacted both apple and the email and all of 3 managed to fix it, I don't remember how
To this day I still can't explain how an icloud account from someone across the world ended up on my mac

kek

seems fine on my phone

>mac
Found your problem.

>the state of apple

Holy shit, is this real?

20 KB

>the state of apple