Bravo, you fucking retards. Now, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ
brave.com/faq/#selling-data
palemoon.org/redist.shtml
gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
blocklist.palemoon.org/27.4.2/blocklist.xml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just go full botnet and use the latest build of Firefox.

Now, Safari

installing adnauseam right now

Same

>palememe

Browsers should NOT dictate what the users want to do.

Sup Forums shilled Meme Moon so fucking hard. I installed it and the default homepage had ads and full of stupid shit that nobody gives a fuck about. The fact that the author of this shitty garbage clone made that as the default homepage shows how bad Meme Moon actually is.

Bra-fucking-vo indeed. Another browser to add into the "Trash Browsers" list.

Back to Waterfox I guess.

Palememe by Manchild Productions

use their shill ad block
ad block latitude

wew, almost installed this. Did waterfox fall for the webextensions meme?

>I don't care about security
>I'm not going to counter fingerprinting
>you don't have to worry if you're not a pedophile LMAO
>I won't host addons I don't agree with
>the few I do I forked 5 years ago and haven't touched since
>dropping support for old jetpack addon framework
>even though lots of addons work without it, I'll stop them from working altogether
Getting sick of his shit desu

> your browser, your way

Except when he disagrees

Thoroughly enjoying this format of marketing where instead of actually advocating for the product, you just claim some people are against it.
Brilliant stuff.

What exactly makes AdNauseam worse than regular adblockers?

more like dogfucker productions

iirc Waterfox is a fork of Fx 28, WebExtensions probably won't be coming to it

It sends fake traffics to ads, devaluing the websites and shit. It's WRITTEN under Additional Information.

Read the picture, fucking retard.

It generates fake web traffic by submitting calls to advertisement nodes but never loading the content.

>dev is a furfag for a thing for wolves
>wolves howl at the moon
>browser called pale moon

Because you're still getting the ads and giving them money under the guise that hopefully advertisers start pulling out due to no buyers.

NetRunner.

ah so it's actually even better than regular adblockers

you gotta be fucking kidding me! I just switched to pale moon

going back to firefox nightly I guess

I just want a browser that won't cuck my shit up.

Yeah it's absolutely subversive to Google in the long-term though it may do short term damage to the margins of websites you may actually enjoy/support.

I wonder why they did that.
Oh wait...

Nah it's literally just basic unconfigurable ublock ran by a jew who permits ads because "it'll fuck shit up later i promise".

If fucking brave would hurry up and replace its shitty adblocker I would switch over

you would have to make your own
fucking people over for your agenda when you have a modicum of power is human nature

>brave
You retard

How's Vivaldi?

What are you talking about?

do you want to add anything to the thread or just call names like an edgy faggot?

The extension.

OY GEVALT

Proprietary

Brave literally sells your browsing history, you'd be a retard for using it.

Oy vey the Goyim know, shut it down!

He's dead.

died in 1741

source?

Odd.
AdNauseam does not autoclick ads unless they ARE tracking ads.
"Clean" advertisements are not auto clicked by default.
Does this mean Moonchild's Palemoon supports tracking ads?

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/FAQ
What is the EFF's 'Do Not Track' standard and how it is supported in AdNauseam?

When you first install AdNauseam, you will see "Make exceptions for non-tracking Ads" checked for you by default. This option applies to sites that follow the EFF's Do Not Track standard. With 'Do Not Track (DNT)' enabled, AdNauseam will send the DNT header and then allow requests from sites who have pledged to respect this emerging standard. This means that Ads may be visible on these sites (they will still be collected by AdNauseam), and clicks on these Ads will be disabled.

I thought the ad stuff was opt-in, I didn't know that

>Your browser, Your way
HAHAHAHA

We need to raid Pale Moon blogs or whatever about this hypocrisy.

I don't know about you, but I clicked the "Fuck 'em all" option.

jesus fucking christ.
INQTEL has infested the entire fucking internet

Point is Palemoon isn't being clean here.
They are putting out a message that they support tracking ads.
Ideally they should be putting out the message, do whatever the fuck you want to.

So the browser developer is now exercising control over what you do with your browser.

RIP in piss Pale Moon. Never again.

brave.com/faq/#selling-data

Will Brave sell user data to advertisers?
As earlier answers explain, we do not even have access to identifiable user data. The anonymized aggregated ad campaign related data we do collect is used for accounting and reporting, but this data cannot be mapped back to devices or user identities of any kind..com.

Love it when a developer of an open source project tries to dictate what people can and cannot do. It's almost like... people can fork it right off.

>We
Fuck off, i'm using a good browser instead

>letting your browser be your moral police
how long before it blocks the pirate bay and twitter?

It's fine if you're not privacy centric.

Been using Adnauseam for about ½ a year now

You know, shit, I just

>"Hello, [Company]. Are you evil?"
>"No, we aren't evil. :^)"
You should know better.

You are not wrong. It can be forked.
It's not as opensource as you might think.

palemoon.org/redist.shtml
Even though Pale Moon is open source and the source is supplied under the Mozilla Public License, redistribution of the Pale Moon binaries (executable form) is limited by certain conditions under a proprietary license by Moonchild Productions, as permitted under 3.2b of the MPL v2.0. This has been required because of, among other things, the increasing number of rogue/altered copies and people taking advantage of the free availability of the browser to monetize upon, which is against Pale Moon's principles of free software.

Even though Pale Moon is supplied as open source, our branding included in the source tree is protected and you are not granted any rights or licenses to the Pale Moon name, logo, or other identifying official branding marks, names or phrases. To clarify the situation if you build from source to redistribute the resulting executable form, please see points 8, 10 and 12 below.

This license covers redistribution of officially supplied binaries and some policies regarding binaries built from source with official branding, which is allowed in some circumstances.

oy fucking vey
why did Sup Forums ever shill this piece of shit?

>aggregated ad campaign related data we do collect is used for accounting and reporting
> we do collect
I thought it was obvious that I don't support them?

dropped

I'm sorry. I have no confidence and want to make an enemy out of everyone.

>you can't use the pale moon name/logo in derivative builds
so, just like firefox?

Yes

Never fall for whatever Sup Forums shills relentlessly, it's mostly a VERY vocal minority of retards

So don't call it Palemoon, dumbass.

But where am I going to find someone to make a logo?

so the last good browser just turned i to shit. "your browser, your way" except it isn't now. Even if it was malware, if i choose to run that on MY BROWSER i should be able to do so.

a few people made hundreds of threads promoting it, I on the other hand will never use something compiled by a literal furfag with a deviantart account.

I call it: Pale Meme

Have you tried GNU IceCat?

I'm tired. I'll just go with an old version of Firefox.

What was the last good release again?

It's the nicest chromium browser.

gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
Its main advantage is an ethical one: it is entirely free software. While the Firefox source code from the Mozilla project is free software, they distribute and recommend non-free software as plug-ins and addons.

Does it block non-free plugins?
I'm looking for the wftpl kind of freedom.

>pale meme
Nice.

Mozilla Firebird was the last good version of Firefox.

This. Just use good old Firefox, with all it's flaws it's still better than this meme furry ad crap. The guys shilling for it here are probably it's creator who samefagged as hell and then someone fell for the meme and did the same.

Not even Stallman would use that

These fucking clones all die sooner or later as codebase for these projects is so big that only their creators (or some very big and skilled team) can properly maintain them. These furryfags end up not being as updated as the real ones and also mess hp by changing stuff they don't know.

So, use standard Firefox or Chromium, screw these ad-filled clones.

You know, if they value their product so much, why not make a Patreon or something like that for it? No one likes ads at all and honestly, you're more likely to get more people giving you money directly if you self-fund the money by delivering a good product than by hosting ads.

The GNU maintain a list of free addons but you can install whatever you want.

i just found a way to disable moonfuckers blocklist in about:config.
it works now.

does icecat support all addons / themes i am used to?

PALE MEME USERS UTTERLY BTFO! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Are you on Linux? IceCat should be fine.

Seriously, what the fuck? Is waterfox truly the only way now?

I use PaleMoon unironically, because there is no other acceptable browser atm.

What's bad about the newer ones? Nightly works great.

These are all the blocked addons btw.
blocklist.palemoon.org/27.4.2/blocklist.xml

you can install non-free plugins

stallman uses icecat with tor

Yes. It's just a 'free' version of Firefox so all of those extensions should work fine.

But pretty much all of those clauses are in the Firefox license, which is why Icecat isn't called Firefox.

Not defending Memechild's decision, but you're wrong to say it's less open source than Firefox. The only additional restriction over the Mozilla license is you can't repackage it.

Use another browser? It's not like we're Chrome users :^)

Me too

extensions.blocklist.enabled to false, right?

Why Icecat and not Iceweasel?

I stopped at 37.0.2

Fake and gay, i just installed adnauseam on Pale Moon and it works. Plus the only source i found on google is this thread.

jews

i removed the url where it checks the blocklist and removed it from my appdata. didn't see your option, but it should be better.