I don't have enough autism to use noscript or umatrix

I don't have enough autism to use noscript or umatrix.

Reloading pages 50 million times trying to find that one blocked script that breaks the whole thing is fucking retarded

Is there any LESS AUTISTIC option?

Dont use the Internet.

That's even MORE autistic, stallman-tier

uBlock Origin

Go download Privacy Badger and let the EFF make your decisions for you.

Policeman works pretty well.

Not for long

What does privacy badger do that isn't already covered by ublock origin, https everywhere, and firefox's native tracking blocking? Is it redundant or does it comlement these?

It probably is redundant to a certain degree, but it's still a good check on the others that isn't as esoteric as umatrix

once you have a whitelist built up of sites you normally go to it's fine. Its called actually giving a fraction of a fuck and putting in a little effort in order to control what happens in your browser.

Just click allow for the sites you go to.
make a backup of the whitelist whenever you need to.
repeat

pretty sure you have brain damage if you can't follow those 3 steps.

Sorry nerds but the JavaScript internet is the future.

I've used NoScript for a number of years now, it's pretty easy to get used to. Also learned not to use a couple of sites at all, namely news sites that require 50 different scripts to view.

look, if i was paranoid like you and cared about privacy and stuff i would probably get used to it, so i suggest you do so, you don't want the CIA to find out about your loli pics and bitcoin wallet right?

>Sorry nerds but the JavaScript internet is the future.
nuuuu!

Once you get a hang of it you can quickly identify what's needed to unbreak pages.
You start recognizing certain CDNs and you block shitty/tracking domains as you go which rules out some domains by default.

Yes, you can just use the browser without extensions written for literal paranoiacs.

Leave the page if it doesn't work with JS enabled.

You can configure uMatrix to only block websites that are globally recognized as black listed, and use additional ability to block scripts whenever you think it is needed.
But it requires brain and ability to read, something that Sup Forumsedditors like you don't have.

ScriptSafe

Download Brave and use its simple shields system. If a site is broken with JavaScript, go to the shield icon and allow scripts on that site. Done.

uBlock Origin advanced mode does literally everything useful that uMatrix does and much more (cosmetic filters to block ads/anti-adblock shit that network filters can't block, popup blocking, element picking) but it's much simpler.

this pretty much
no autism needed