So now that the Pale Moon dev officially declared allegiance to advertiser botnets...

So now that the Pale Moon dev officially declared allegiance to advertiser botnets, what is a good replacement driving like Firefox

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504
github.com/gdriggs/icecat-win64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vivaldi is chinese botnet now.
The front runners left to us are Ice Cat and Water Fox.

Waterfox is cool and the developer says that he refuses to get involved in politics period. He's pretty alright.

>blocks stupid extension that keeps alive the ads market
>declared allegiance to advertiser botnet
what

It's only a build of vanilla firefox though, so only webextensions and a chrome-like UI.

Dev has said that he refuses to integrate Soros' "fake news" censor bot, and that Waterfox is going to maintain full compatibility with legacy add-ons. It's the most practical option imo.

>So now that the Pale Moon dev officially declared allegiance to advertiser botnets?

It's the principle of the matter. He blacklisted an add-on because he personally didn't like it. You don't want your browser to be developed by a moralfag

Maybe next he will blacklist websites that he feels unfairly criticizes him.

Like firefox in the future

Link?

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504

Thanks. Just found it myself. Off to read it...

Firefox Nightly.
And I'm really not kidding. Firefox has never been this good.

it fucks ad statistics, why would advertisers want it?

>SocJusFox

Huh. Dropped.

Nobody gives a fuck what advertisers want. If they want me to turn off ublock, they can stop serving malware. And browser developers shouldn't tell you what you can and can't do with their browser.

Waterfox is the best choice at the moment given that the developer is only interested in politics if they impact your ability to use his browser. IceCat and other free software options can work too. Just don't go for botnet Chromium or Sorosfox.

Since when does Sup Forums hate a generous philanthropist like Soros?

>waterfox and icecat both have the godawful chrome UI

Are you retarded? Install Classic Theme Restorer.

>not using lynx
Plebs

Addons dummy

Wow, thanks.

Try WaterFox. Soon more shit will be compatible with it than Firefox.

That's odd. Works on the latest stable Firefox and Waterfox.

How do you people manage to easily switch between profiles? Chrome has an easy ass system of simply click a drop down menu and select a profile on the go. With these firefox forks all I can do is use the goddamn profile manager, and its just shit. There has to be an easier way, right?

There won't be any Soros censor bot in Firefox. Soros isn't involved period, and the "censor bot", if they ever do that, is going to be a separate project. I dislike Soros and """fact"""checkers too, but there is no need to spread falsehoods because it only serves to prove them right.

As for legacy extensions, it's a nice endeavor, but I have my doubts he's going to be able to maintain them.

>duckduckgo
>adblock
are you trolling us?

>Trusting SJW run programs

Get in here faggots
Let's make the web great again.

Firefox should anyway no longer being used.

Mozilla turned Firefox from a customizable browser for geeks into another Google Chrome conformity embracing anti-unique SJW ware.

Going only for users who support the lowest common denominator and only for users who embrace the radical left side of political views.

Mozilla is a racist fascist NAZI team!

Fucking cocksuckers which should all be removed from earth by force.

Cunts!

About Mozilla...

Embracing lowest common denominator fanatics on the quest to destroy all what makes a software different from the rest.

*irony on*
After all, we all are humans, there should not be any difference in any kind of way. All must be stupid, simple - so the most non-skilled user must be able to feel comfortable in his safe technology space without being humiliated by some check-box or general function he/she is unable to understand or in the worst case would be able to humiliate that user as it is not running in line with a not leftist/progressive way. While the software developer takes the chance to limit their software as it is a "trademark you are not allowed to touch or modify in a massive way"
*irony off*

All while embracing anti free speech fanatics and decide that only left propaganda is the real truth. Mozilla are seriously fascist-flavored developers today. Running behind their role-model pimp-daddy Google and embracing whatever they spit out..

IceCat

jesus fucking christ what is all of you bitching about how extensions will dissapear
theyre not shoving the updates up your fucking ass like MS does and you can toggle that shit to never even check in settings
does the fact that SJWs overtaken new FF versions declare that all previous ones are SJW ridden too?

>icecat 38
w-where did you get this?
Isn't the latest version 45 like here github.com/gdriggs/icecat-win64 ?

Who the fuck cares? I don't even use that extension.
Pale Moon still masterrace

it's Sup Forums's meme extension at the moment. tho i don't use both palemong and adnausea.

i have switched to WaterFox recently. Works like a charm.

Aint there any options besides firefox/firefox forks and chrome/chrome forks?

Even though you fags cry pale moon, watermeme, icefuck, brave, whatever, its basically still chrome vs ff

Which won't work after version 57.

Just enable it back in config

but then what nonissue would he bitch on Sup Forums about>

(((malware)))
(((vulnerability)))

PS: vivaldi is proprietary

t. palememe furry

NIGHTLY MASTER RACE

dirty palefurry peasants

run firefox from a launcher or command line
firefox -P "profilename"

You have to go back.