youtube.com/watch?v=F5a2vp6kIcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With a computer

fpbp

Sync my music to what?

to sonic im guessing

youtube.com/watch?v=F5a2vp6kIcI

I don't.

I have to use iTunes b/c of my iPod nano, but I use foobar2000 for listening (have autoplaylist turned on for where my iTunes library is so it's always up to date w/ whatever I do in iTunes.) Everything is 256kbps AAC VBR (qaac) encoded from a lossless source, so it's transparent. Everything's also tagged meticulously to iTunes spec, so if I ever switch to another service I'd rather it not fuck my metadata.

Was thinking about trying Google Play Music b/c of the 50,000 song free upload limit and cross-platform capability across phones/tablets, but I'm not sure if I understand the format guidelines? ie if I upload an AAC file under 320kbps will it still get converted into an mp3? And if so, should I upload my FLAC archive instead so at least it's a lossless->lossy conversion rather than a lossy->lossy conversion?
Thanks.

I plug in my phone, and then I drag the contents of my music folder into the music folder on my phone.

Beets to tag / organize and Resilio sync to get it on my phone. Won't be too long before I max out my 128gb card though.

this, I'm not gay

cp -r

>syncing music
>streaming music
>not downloading music

Spotify.
The best option.

>tfw spotify is not available here
I have to settle for Deezer :(

you can sync your music to google play?

cool

you can upload 50000 of your own songs to the botnet and then listen to them on any other of your devices

Well, like some user said, just drag and drop is OK, but there is the problem that if you use a different player on your phone/pmp then playlists and Metadata may be fucked.

I use Foobar2000 on desktop and just the default MIUI Music app on my phone (tried a lot of different ones, but these look kinda bad/end crashing).

I remember back in time when I used to use iTunes too because of my iPod, I'd just sync and all would be almost the same.

Can I use desktop Foobar2000 playlist with the android app?
Also, fuck my space, I was lazy to convert all my files to mp3/vorbis/ogg and I use flac on my phone, and I filled 40gb already, how should I batch convert these all at once? Also, ogg, acc or vorbis?

>MIUI Music app

syncthing

>syncthing
this

rsync

foobar makes converting v easy

It ends working better than any other I have tested (f2k, PowerAMP, stock Android, and another I don't remember the name). And it looks better. The only thing I don't like it's the lack of look for a song typing something like the name or whatever.

I'll take a look on that, maybe there are some plugins to do it easier.

:^)

With madsonic of course.

I used to download it on my desktop (along with anime and movies and such) and rsync it to our file server. Recently switched from transmission to deluge with the client/server split so I can just run a client on my pc and have it download straight to the file server. I lost redundancy, but saved time on transferring things. I generally just mount the file server with sshfs and then point mpd to it to play music on various machines in the house.

Use tidal

rsync

I don't bother syncing, I just have an always up windows machine and use upnp to locally stream whatever I want to listen to or watch

Dumping my music on to my SD card

>M
>I
>U
>I

Opus at 128kbit in an ogg container.

KDE Connect