In what order will they fall?

In what order will they fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
infamy.org/
apple.com/newsroom/pdfs/Q3FY17DataSummary.pdf
apple.com/newsroom/2017/08/apple-reports-third-quarter-results/
cnbc.com/2017/08/01/apple-earnings-q3-2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7bXJ_obaiYQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apple
windows
facebook
google

Facebook will be first, most normies aren't even bothering with it anymore

Facebook

And the others won't fall. Normies migrate to other social media sites, but they will still use iPhones, Windows and all the Google services.

I think the only one that even has a remote chance of failing is Facebook. Apple is the most valuable company in history and doesn't have to worry much about anti-trust issues, Microsoft is doing well in cloud services and is heavily entrenched in the business world, and Google controls the internet while convincing everyone that they're benign.

Google will only fall if they get taken down by regulators, they will probably be the most valuable company in the world within the next 5 years.

>And the others won't fall.
Google will be killed by diversity, hiring based on race/ideology/gender and by suppressing the views of normal people. Google's downfall has already begun. People are realizing what kind of a cancer they are.

In reverse order of age.

>Google will be killed by diversity
Google will only be killed by regulation if they can't buy their way out of trouble with the EU. It's only a matter of time before Democrats retake congress and start examining Google's trade practices.

Anti-trust laws in the U.S. are in need of a serious overall as entities like Google and Amazon were never contemplated when the laws were originally drafted. The federal government broke up Bell and they never had the kind of power that Google currently has.

But can't facebook just buy the competition?
Whatsapp, oculus and instagram all belong to (((them)))

Sure they risk paying good shekels for literal bullshit, but as long as they keep up with trends they won't be in danger.

>Democrats retake congress and start examining Google's trade practices
Not gonna happen.
theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/

this
Alphabet is in bed with the alphabet guys, no way the USA is gonna kill that

>Democrats

Read: infamy.org/

It won't matter. When the next age occurs, they will all seem to be falling at the same time, and Gucci Mane will hold you in his bussom and exclaim it right and just.

Yeah, the Facebook site will die eventually but by then they'll just be company that owns a lot of other companies.
They're not going anywhere soon.

Right, I don't expect corporatist democrats like Obama to do anything but the party is starting to move harder left. Eventually people will look at how much Google makes and how little they pay and taxes and start to question it.

MS looks more solid

Apple is already losing major revenue on their Macbook/desktop line of computers. You will notice they dont give any sales numbers on that. Their market share of the iPhone is falling and will continue to fall now that they are fucking up their integration between mobile and desktop computing.

Google is still the best search engine, they deserve their success.

MS is a monument to the stupidity of the masses. 95% of the world is still dependent on windows despite the fact that is has turned to shit.

Facebook will eventually be replaced by something better. I am really surprised nothing has been offered so far to replace Facebook by anyone.

Google, Microsoft and Apple will never fall.

>party is starting to move harder left
lolno. ain't happening. they're now more centrist than ever since R have moved slightly more to the right.

nothing will change in the US. only the EU has enough political power to fine Google. put your hopes in them, not in US politicians.

>I am really surprised nothing has been offered so far to replace Facebook by anyone

There has been. Multiple times in fact, but FB simply bought them every time before they got too big.

facebook and microsoft are definitely on their way out. Facebook is becoming a thing that only grandmas use and microsoft is such a clusterfuck I don't know how they're still running. I don't see google falling, ever. They run half the fucking internet. Apple still breaks record profits all the time but maybe in a few hundred years they will run out of steam.

>Apple is the most valuable company in history
hmmmm I wonder why...

>Apple is already losing major revenue on their Macbook/desktop line of computers
You're a moron. Mac revenue grew 4% Y/Y.

>and will continue to fall now that they are fucking up their integration between mobile and desktop computing

You're really spewing a lot of bullshit here, the integration between macOS and iOS is absolutely seamless. They have no competition in that regard.

>Apple is already losing major revenue on their Macbook/desktop line of computers. You will notice they dont give any sales numbers on that.
What are you talking about? They report Mac sales and revenue all the time. They disclose a lot of information because they're required to as a publically traded company.

Mac revenue and sales were up YoY last quarter.
apple.com/newsroom/pdfs/Q3FY17DataSummary.pdf
apple.com/newsroom/2017/08/apple-reports-third-quarter-results/
cnbc.com/2017/08/01/apple-earnings-q3-2017.html

MS is very robust, they've survived multiple huge industry shifts over the years. They may have screwed up mobile but they're going hardcore in the whole cloud business with things like Azure (which recently overtook AWS) and Office 365. There's something to be said for the old guard, they certainly know how to adapt. I can't see companies like Facebook and Google surviving the decline of internet advertising.

Ad based companies are always at a higher risk, solely because they would lose almost all revenue

That's why things like Microsoft and Apple aren't going anywhere anytime soon

This. Same for Google probably, they are going to stop putting their name on things but they'll still own it all.

>There's something to be said for the old guard, they certainly know how to adapt.
I agree, MS is very strong and probably will always exist even if they aren't an industry leader forever.
>surviving the decline of internet advertising.
I'm sure they'll expand advertising into the real world using AI and other tools. 30 years from now it'll be Google systems doing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7bXJ_obaiYQ

Google first. Their business model is unsustainable.

A co-ordinated effort to get YouTube users to implement the use of ad blockers would devastate their revenue streams.

I appreciate you posting actual data, I am quite surprised to see that Apple revenue has risen this year. The only data that backs up what I say is that Mac sales have fallen slightly.

>Won't fall
So what they remain until the end of humanity? Yeah fucking right. Not even religions last that long without a rework from the ground up.

My bet is:
Facebook, Google (new name?), MS, Apple

The almighty Saint Ignucius will bring them all to down simultaneously

daily reminder: Google is literally a CIA operation

MS
Facebook
Apple
Google

Google is the final boss

welcome to capitalism

>Mac sales have fallen slightly.
It shows Mac hardware sales up 1%, revenue up 7% YoY since they must be selling more expensive machines

>The fat fuck funded by corporate donors to undermine good FOSS will do anything else than autistically complain
Nice one

Does it matter? If/when they fall it'll just be to another botnet company that's the exact same shit, but with a shiny new logo that normalfags will eat up like the second coming of Christ.

Facebook
???
???
MS

Facebook.

Which is honestly a shame because I like Instagram.

>Apple is the most valuable in history selling shit products
How.Why.

damn he was aesthetic as fuck

Twitter and YouTube will be the first to fall
Closely fallowed by Facebook
Some dating website similar to Facebook will rise above as the new hit social media platform

Apple might fall but not completely

they're all niggers

Facebook - because they don't have any space to grow anymore, except 3rd world countries users without internet.

Google - because their main source of income is ad placement and if that system gets fucked, they're fucked.

Apple - because their success was based on cultural fads and the same old hackneyed infantile signature Ive design. Ive will leave at some point, then they'll be making diluted versions of the same design.

Microsoft - because their hardware business is not particularly successful compared to other companies, and besides that they're mostly getting profits from the cloud and Office. Their business model depends too much on keeping people hooked in their botnet.

Facebook.
Google.
Apple.
Microsoft.

Almost all of google's revenue comes from companies paying for advertisements. Most of google's services are entirely computer-operated and automatic. This means that it doesn't functionally matter how shit a google employee is, because google does not need any employees. Welcome to late stage economics, humans aren't required, neither are goods and services required to be sold.

>facebook
Some fancy new social networking site will probably come along and turn facebook into myspace 2.0
>apple
Sooner or later ifags are going to realize everything apple makes is absolute garbage in relation to alternative brands. The technology gap keeps widening.
>google
Their shitty censorship and mass manipulation tactics are going to bite them in the ass some day. All it takes is for another search engine to become "the" search engine, another video provider to become "the" video provider, and google is done.
>microsoft
I don't foresee them falling within my lifetime. If their next OS isn't a spyware and ad infested pile of shit like 10, they'll easily keep raking in profits

this
commie-kikes will make a comeback to totalitarian marxist control of economic output

>shit products
You would know that this is false if you could afford it, sweetie :)

Facebook
Google
Apple
Windows

whats it like being a millennial?

That kid is way too young to be a millennial, I was born towards the end of the millennial generation and I have atleast 10 years on that kid.

ok, so youre more the age of pic related

I would have said
>Winshit
>Facebook
>Apple
>Google
but it's hard to say now that Tim Cuck is CEO

Google will fall.

>Normies migrate to other social media sites
Citation needed. Normies might barely use goybook, but I don't imagine 2 billion people ditching it outright. Also norimes still use messenger even if they don't log on to FB itself.

Perhaps, but your attempt to denigrate a generation consisting of over 74 million people in the United States alone is as humorous to me as it is ignorant.
>"Oh look, there are some people slightly younger than me behaving like imbeciles."
>"I'm going to lump them all together and call them a group of people I've been trained to demonize."
>pats self on back
>goes back to Sup Forums to complain about the kikes

>Microsoft (Year of the Linux Desktop)
>Apple (Year of the Linux Phone + Tim Cook will run it into the ground)
>Facebook (already shit but will take longer to die because of 2 gorillion userbase)
>Google (their search service is >90% of their revenue and is the strongest monopoly of the 4)

Diversity is now in fashion and this will die down in few years probably when things swing left again (when enough social services get cut and rural goes dem again). If there's any innovation that is outside of google, google can buy it.

I'm with the others that regulation is about the only thing that will kill it.

Funny how antiregulation gives strength to a company pushing diversity and regulation would kill it. This must really crunch the berries of alt. right. It's hard to be idealistic in real world cases.

Facebook
Apple

Never going to happen tier

Microsoft
Google

More or less this. Facebook is slowly falling out of use and is the most likely out of any of the companies to actually take a loss.

Meanwhile...

Microsoft has its fingers in a lot of pies, and is double dipping on the video game scene with the XBox and with being the only operating system anyone uses for serious PC gaming. And these aren't even their biggest money makers. Azure is one of their newest product lines, but they're making money hand over fist with it.

Google doesn't really have any valid competitors to their search engine, or to youtube for that matter. Granted, they're actually losing money on youtube, but they haven't stopped making shitty changes to it, so it seems they can afford to fuck it up a bit more. And they can afford this because there isn't really any other site that pays people to make videos and show advertisements on them, that anyone can get in on. As it turns out, millions of people want to watch let's players and right wing political commentators, among other things.

Apple might have reached a ceiling on iPhone sales, but they can coast for at least 10 years off of cash reserves while they figure out a way to get more people to buy, should they actually start making a loss.

>funded by corporate donors
who?

>Microsoft
>Never going to happen tier
It's pajeet trash. Gaymers will switch to SteamOS and businesses will use RHEL+Wine.

As long as Microsoft keeps fucking up that number will grow

facebook
microsoft
apple
google

>Gaymers will switch to SteamOS
SteamOS has been a disaster even Gaben admits it

It will get better

Facebook and Google at the same time, followed by Apple.

Microsoft won't fall.

Facebook
Apple

Google
Microsoft

Democrats are moving "harder left" AKA "more tightly controlled by advertising/brainwashing corporations like google and facebook"

You're an absolute moron if you think anything or anyone on the left is anything but a useful idiot for corporations.
If you want to know who actually threatens the existence of all this corporatism, look at the kinds of people the corporations are trying to censor, restrict, and remove - it's not the left.

>Microsoft won't fall.
Why not redditspacer?

They've diversified enough to absorb any serious loss for any single product - including windows itself.

Left to right

>It's only a matter of time before Democrats retake congress
Yeah, 2032 is just around the corner

Examples? Diversification by itself is worthless, google has a gorillion different products but still gets 90% of it's revenue from Google search for example, and Youtube is even losing money.

>>>

Google is going to die first because Sup Forums wills it.

All of those bar Office will be eaten away by competitors. Why do you think Google, Apple, and Amazon all have higher revenue?
Hint: they're not a clusterfuck of mediocre products.

Sup Forums is dead itself tho.

What ip does Facebook even has except that shitty website? They'll always be around but their users will mostly use the new hip social media site that will eventually get popular among the normies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mergers_and_acquisitions_by_Facebook

A whole lot of nothing, plus Instagram, Whatsapp, and Oculus, all of which could potentially crumble.

>Year of the Linux Desktop
Not going to happen, but Microsoft is prepared for that eventuality. They ported a good chunk of .NET to Linux in the form of .NET Core, and could very easily start selling products for Linux if Windows was no longer the big thing.

Facebook will fall relatively soon and maybe Windows will shrink a bit.

Google and Apple are safe in the foreseeable future.

AdNauseum is going to kill Google. They get all of their money from ads.

Apple users buy for the brand, you could literally sell them pens with their brand for 100 $

even though their product is objectively worse because of their planned obsolescence

>iPhones
No, those will be replaced easily by some other competitor.

Microsoft first, even normies hate Windows 10. They're going to have to redo it or release a new Windows or they're dead.
I honestly doubt Apple will ever die.

Microsoft is not Windows, it's less than 10% of their income.
Their ENTERPRISE services are their real meat. Domain controllers, Azure, Office, Office 365.
See

What about all the data they stop being able to sell if people drop 10? What about their lucrative government contracts?

hopefully facebook soon

None

MS first, unless Zuckerberg runs for president. If he does, then Facebook, then MS. I doubt Google or Apple will fall.

No way I'm enabling popups, or disabling NoScript.

Not happening.

Nokia is apparently bringing back there tiny little indestructible God phones

>Double dipping
Nor really. MS isn't really giving anyone who is actually into video games a reason to pick up an Xbone. Literally every game made with the exception of one or two is available for PC.

I genuinely wonder why the fuck they even bothered with the Xbone X, because the people into graphics enough to drop the kind of money MS wants would know that they would be money ahead to go with PC. Between upgradable parts, Steam Sales, Humble Bundles, and piracy, its not even close.

>Apple
>fall

Its by a big lead the strongest of all of them and the only one that cannot be replaced.

they are too big too fail, they invest their money in diverse projects and many other companies abroad and startups, they buy the companies that may threaten them in the future, they have relationships with many governments, they control the internet media flow, they have more cash than all the banks in the world

Literally never.
Anyone who says otherwise is just delusional