What is the comfiest way to compute from bed?

What is the comfiest way to compute from bed?

Best device?

Best furniture?

Best position?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP48NMY/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3RPN0HBLXDN8Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinkpad
>another thinkpad
>being surrounded by thinkpads

kek, it looks like he's fucking his computer

is this the bed computing general

comfy!

Huge screen on wall+wireless mouse/keyboard.

1. Macbook or Macbook Air
2. None
3. Laying flat with double pillow to support your neck

Desktop with a movable vesa mounted screen, and a keyboard + mouse on a plank on your lap.

A comfy recliner or sofa

Sitting

Like OPs pic, or just the computer connected to a big screen and using a wireless mouse + keyboard

Switched to macOS, the only thing I miss about Linux is i3wm

contrary to what you may think this is not good for prolonged periods of time (30-60mins+)

ssd died the other day and had to use old macbook air from lab. enjoyed the trackpad and os and higher screen res. would keep using it if not for i3.

put a fucking lid on your cup

monitor mounted to ceiling, voice commands

bumping for interest

interesting, what better position then or just sitting position?

Anyone have this or similar? Recommendations? amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP48NMY/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3RPN0HBLXDN8Z

I got a hospital bed for cheap. The piss/shit smell was hard to get off but I used a lot of bleach and it eventually went away

>eating in bed

Nope.

>compute from bed
It's modern day unicorn.
Comfiest I got was like pic related.
But sometimes I recline backwards and it put strain on my back or neck.

I have pic related, comfy for an hour or two.
After that you would need to change position, but it's difficult, and would be harder if you have HDD instead of SSD.

None, enjoy your bed sores and your rotting ass and back.

This.
I don't know how people can eat in bed, I'd understand if they drink something.

I don't even use the same phone in bed.

on your belly on the floor if you're at home
or on the edge of your bed with the laptop on the floor but its bad for neck it seems
this may be better than op

>this may be better than op

>food in bed
>cup without lid
>hipster glasses

couch + something to put your feet on
or
reclining chair
/comfy/

>doesn't even use the same phone.
Under what circumstances is that even beneficial to you?

This desu.

>Best device
MacBook® Air®
>Best furniture
None
>Best position
On the knees

I used to do that to (pic not related), but I learned in psychoeducation that you should reserve your bed for sleep only, no TV, actually not even reading. That way, your body knows bed time is sleep time.

I'd say 10-12 inch laptop. I have a 10 inch hybrid but the tablet part is heavier than the keyboard so it's very easy to top it over

>reserve your bed for sleep only

time to get a second bed

>on your belly on the floor
Unless you're professional blowjob enthusiastic I doubt you can do that for long time.

It's cleaner that way.

wireless keyboard and wireless mouse + mousepad

Nothing speaks against that.

I enjoy my surface while laying down forward with a bunch of pillows under my chest to prop myself up

I enjoy your surface to classical music following the trace of a mango flavoured ice cube with my tongue.

do you not fucking understand how air intake for laptop fans works?

I use my phone and tablet when in bed.
When on the couch I have one of pic related clamped to the coffee table

i have a laptop pad with cushioned bottom to sit on lap and a hard flat surface for laptop, even a little built in mousepad with a joint compartment. Comfortable bedcomputing for hours

You shouldn't really be using it for that. It will fuck your back up and cause your spine to not align properly. At a desk is the only way but if you need to use your bed it should be with a tablet not a laptop.