/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's shitty bluetooth headphones are shit• user ordered a cable but it came with the wrong connector • FX DAC is on sale • user takes a quick pick of two spinners and a phone holder • user confims KZ's bluetooth cable has APTX technology • user gets a spinning top • KZ ZS6 is gradually popping up on AliExpress, comes in black, green and red • user's pi finally arrived, but has no plans for it yet • user says his Redmi (which?) died, the battery expanded and killed the phone Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-1GB-Ras-pi-3-Kit-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-Board-Acrylic-Case-Cooling-fan/32809602040.html
shop144392449.world.taobao.com
youtu.be/4Ntfgh9_Tmg?t=5m45s
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/item/Crazy-Frog-plush/32388339059.html
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_662645.html
eevblog.com/forum/testgear/hantek-tekway-dso-hack-get-200mhz-bw-for-free/
global.cainiao.com
shop116853275.world.taobao.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for anime tiddies

Lithuania greatest country

aptX is bestX

>user confims KZ's bluetooth cable has APTX technology

RegularOP fucking trolling

I'm looking for the cheapest 60-64GB SSD possible from Aliexpress, anyone here bored enough to help?

The cheapest one i could find is a 2.5" "Goldenfir" one for $27 with free shipping that supposedly reaches SATA3 speeds. Reliability is not an issue, this SSD is pretty much for windows, ms office and CSGO only.

Just because it doesn't work on your shitty Zuk doesn't mean it doesn't have APTX.

HERE WE GO AGAIN

Go read the data sheet cs cuck

I've had my piston 3's for about 2 years now and I want to replace them before they go out. Should I buy xiaomi again (hybrid pro HD) or go for kz3/kz5? Also what's the difference between the two? kz3 look like they have better noise isolation

HDD are for storage.

Thank you based chinks for selling redpills for us poor eurofags!

Why would you need a SSD for movie storing?

And SSDs can't fail? Kek.

If your movies are that precious, buy two hard drives. Cheaper and makes more sense than an SSD.

>Tfw ancom redpill

Wow, even the mods are disgusted at someone storing movies on an SSD.

Bought the Le S3 for $100. Did I do good?

I'm about to pull the trigger on a GoPro clone, I'm split between SJCAM SJ4000 and EKEN H9.

SJ4000 is slightly better, but ~$20 more expensive. What do?

Throw a coin.

wew lad

>KZ ZS6 is gradually popping up on AliExpress, comes in black, green and red
And in two week they will shit out the ZS3 hybrids and the ZSR. At this point im just going to wait a month and buy them all together for half the price, KZ's strategy relies on luring you to buy one new cheap IEM each month and before you realize it you have already spent 100 bucks on their stuff

You do not have the right to discuss IEMs or balanced audio cables under $200

If you consider your self a budget audio or KZ-anything buyer, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or I will shut it for you.

>tfw no podcast episode to downvote

This, the ZS5 went for 40 at the beginning and now they are 19 bucks like 3 months later

Is this legit?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-1GB-Ras-pi-3-Kit-Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-Board-Acrylic-Case-Cooling-fan/32809602040.html

i like (you)
show bobs and vagana

What's that in your pic? And the price? Are they good? How do they compare to well known other stuff?

stay mad faggot
are you talking about the headphones or the player

>checked and cucked

cs cuck detected

Is there an affordable STURDY microphone arm? I need a second one and I don't feel like spending 90 bucks on another rode psa.

headphones

>FLAC
hahahahaha

Get the Rode psa. Alternatively make your own if you have access to a machine shop and know your way around tools..

It actually doesn't work on my mi5s.

they're the 1+3 and 1+8 models from this taobao seller shop144392449.world.taobao.com
the 1+3 were a bit over a hundred dollars, you can choose the shell colour and tuning

Full review time:

6/10 meh, but work

-Batt life 3-4 hours holds true
-50% of the time when it first connects it is glitchy, and drops the connection, but reconnecting it resolve the issue
-range is good
-very enngrish
pronunces phone as "thot" so it says "thot connected"
"thot disconnected"
when low on battery it just says "please charging" twice, and on the 3rd time it disconects
-rubber USB protector fell off first use
-does sound clearer, and better than when wired in

I got these for work so I dont have to deal with wires between myself, and my phone.
and when riding my bike. they work great for that, and on a full charge last me most of the day with a 1 hour charge at lunch.

kinda glitchy, but if you can get over the few problems they are okay.

only real issue is that somestimes they connection is crappy, and interrupts.

Seems possible, gearbest is selling Raspberry Pi 3 for $35.99.

>pronunces phone as "thot" so it says "thot connected" "thot disconnected"
that's a feature

KZ lied about the fake drivers, why would anyone believe them about aptx support?

It depends on your country. Some let everything though without checking, some will open every single parcel from outside the EU (assuming you're from the EU)
I'm in the UK and I ordered a tablet form China and I didn't even get hit with customs
The only time I've been hit with customs is with ordering stuff from the US from private sellers who put on the real value for insurance
The real bastard thing with customs charges is that the actual VAT is like £1.50 but then it's a £8 HMRC processing fee then a £5 parcelforce processing fee

Are they that bad? I mean the rode is nice and all but 90 dollars for a few metal profiles seems to be a bit much. I don't have access to a workshop unfortunately.

I'm storing some movies on a shark micro SD card for a 10 hour flight I have coming up :^)

>does sound clearer, and better than when wired in
that's literally impossible unless your source is extremely shitty

>KZ lied about the fake drivers, why would anyone believe them about aptx support?
Lie about what? all the drivers they promised are there

>Mediatek
No, you'll regret it

youtu.be/4Ntfgh9_Tmg?t=5m45s

If I buy a rechargeable 18650, and replace a built-in accumulator in a Bluetooth gamepad with it, will it charge and work okay, or will it blow up?
I'm considering modding my BTC-938 so it lasts longer while active.

Do they have aptX?

t. KZ's marketing team
Next you're going to tell us about how the human ear can actually hear those 45khz frequencies :^)

OP, I got your back:

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

spoiler: most of the people you're arguing with on /csg/ are underage kids who don't understand the first thing about tech. See: the Telegram and Discord.

I just like arguing because no one wants to talk to me in real life. When I started shopping chinese shit two years ago I didnt expect we would end up arguing about 5 bucks earphones made by slave childs from some unknown brand.

>I just like arguing because no one wants to talk to me in real life.

This needs to be in a banner.

Actually, that's like the most reasonable explanation for becoming a Sup Forums troll.

I have always wanted to have custom made IEMs but the designs always turn me off. Is there any way to ask the chinks to put anime girls on the covers?

Could be. Whatever it is, they made a raspberry pi, the design is open source. Now three things to check: chips may not all be original, passive components may be poor quality, and soldering may be shit. All in all, I'd rather get an original raspberry pi myself.

got elephone eleenter game1 mech keyboard today. blue switches ("Content" brand, possibly re-branded outemu?) full size UK layout, no gaymen font, fn media keys. thing is great. £32 on gearbest would recommend.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Only a few more hours...

How can I check?

Nice. Would that keyboard be good for using it as a media center with Kodi?

This actually looks pretty cool, if you turned off the leds no one would notice that you have a gamerleet keyboard.

>How can I check?
By buying one and checking it yourself. I'm afraid there's no other way, the pictures show an "official" Rpi 3, the seller will obviously claim it's original, and there's only one review on it which doesn't really help.

You can always ask for a refund if it's not original, or make up any kind of excus to get one.

link?
brother wants a UK layout keyboard in this price range

A plushie of Kek's incarnation in the 00s.
aliexpress.com/item/Crazy-Frog-plush/32388339059.html

Ah, ok. Maybe another time, then. Thank you m8.

Where's the penis?

got 3 chink items about two weeks ago, but didn't have time to write about them

first one is xiaomeme mi max 2, and it's worth every penny i paid for it - no problems with the customs whatsoever, so that's a plus
second one is a wii pro controller knockoff, and it was utter shit - the left joystick was broken, so I disputed the shit out of the seller who did his fucking best to chink me, so i chinked him back and got a full refund
third one is a remote laser pointer/presenter - it was good and fully functional, and worth the 2 bucks i paid for it

Unironically this

There's both uncensored and censored versions of the music videos. He didn't have a dick in any of the merch.

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_662645.html

Anyone got the link to the chinese tracking site?

>no shiny stones
And you call yourself an audiophile

17track

You can use 17track or aftership. Personally I like the 17track android app because you can add the tracking numbers and what they are and keep track of them all at the same time.

What's the best deal on one of these small wireless keyboards with a trackpad? I'd like one for RasPi and Kodi. Saw a pic in one of the threads last week but didn't act on the deal then.

I'm not even sure what to search for. Someone help me find a cheap one pls. Thanks.

Ordered pic related (Hantek DSO5102P) what am I in for user?

what are u waiting for?

Also it's the 100mhz I got

Which keyboard layout?

it's excellent. Hantek makes good shit. I used their USB scope.

English. Thanks user!

Was worried as it's pretty cheap as oscilloscopes go. Thanks user

How botnet is the app?

Are there any inline 3.5mm cables for vol/pause controls that work with android?

Not really intrusive at all, if anything I would like to receive notifications every time one of my tracking numbers update. Also, you can have a 17track account but it's not needed. It also doesnt have ads.

Anybody bought anything from joybuy.com?
Are they trustworthy? The archive doesn't bring too many results.

yeah you can ask them to put anime girls on the headphones

>not buying the 72mhz version and mod it to 200mhz
>eevblog.com/forum/testgear/hantek-tekway-dso-hack-get-200mhz-bw-for-free/
cmon man...

global.cainiao.com
Sometimes works when 17track doesn't

Then I know what my next purchase is going to be, I'm just not sure how much should I spend. Can you get good custom IEMs for $100?

I'm looking for some nice earphones with a mic that doesn't sound like shit when you're on the go talking on the phone.
Suggestions? Or just your experience with your current pair?

>I'm in the UK and I ordered a tablet form China and I didn't even get hit with customs

enjoy until brexit

Didn't know about this and fsr the 70mhz was more expensive.

I think it says you can mod the 100mhz as well tho

Thanks user

the seller i linked here has 1+3 which was about $100, very impressed with them

this seller
shop116853275.world.taobao.com
has similar prices, but a different shell styles and some other optional extra features like bass/treble boost switches and custom faceplates. basically all custom iems will use off the shelf knowles drivers, although more expensive ones might use others like sonion

KZ ATE

whats a good soldering iron?

I agree, and I don't understand why the only options are the $10 chink spring one, rode psa, or even more retardedly expensive shit. I've seen simple $300 arms. You could almost pay someone to fabricate a nice one off at that price.
But yeah, the cheap one is OK, but I wouldn't call it solid.

The Fonge T01 are also hilariously cheap (~$3), but I can't vouch for the quality of the mic