Waterfox vs Pale Moon

Well since Pale Moon is cucked garbage now, better download a new browser. Aside from not being cucked over AdNauseum, what are the differences between the Chad Waterfox and the Virgin Pale Moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504
blocklist.palemoon.org/27.4.2/blocklist.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how exactly is palememe "cucked garbage"?
t. waterfag

Retard here. Can someone please explain to me how to install this on Linux from the archive package that you download?

Putting aside all the retard stuff. What is a solid alternative to firefox and palemoon?

>what are the differences
Only webextensions and the shitty chrome interface.

They tagged and blocked AdNauseam as "malware", which is quite a dick move. The only "regular" way to enable it is to lower your blocking level, so your Palemoon now accepts all kinds of actual malware extensions.

The other way to enable it is to comment part of the XML file listing AdNauseam as a malware extension, which takes a less than a minute, and suddenly Palemoon isn't cucked garbage anymore.

Pic Related. Apparently because they've banned AdNauseum, they're ethically compromised.

>The other way to enable it is to comment part of the XML file listing AdNauseam as a malware extension, which takes a less than a minute, and suddenly Palemoon isn't cucked garbage anymore.
so just do that.

The Bold and the BRAVE

>comment part of the XML
And do this on every updates or not update and not going to be warned from future malware addons.

Edge + chrome Master race

>how exactly is palememe "cucked garbage"?
RIP Pale Moon
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504

But it really makes you think, what else have they mark as """Malware"""?

Told you niggers he was using your computer to farm cryptocurrency but NO none of you faggots listened. You deserve your fate.

Waterfox supports every extension that Firefox does, plus it will continue to support legacy extensions when the final switch to webextensions is made (if you have any legacy extensions, that is).

You can check the list for yourself

1. waterfox or palemoon?
2. do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Pale Moon
>Your browser, my way.... or the highway.
>can't even debate it now, slave!
kek
amazing how one person managed to kill a whole browser project!

I'm waiting for a GNU Moon fork of this shit. After using PM for the past two years, I will never use anything made by these fascists again. I've switched.

Fuck Manchild, fuck admin, fuck PM.

Palememe
Read the linked thread dumbass

blocklist.palemoon.org/27.4.2/blocklist.xml
The other Pale Meme-specific blocked addons (blockIDs starting with "pm") are incompatible ones (including Adblock Plus, Classic Theme Restorer, some addon to configure Firefox's status bar).
The rest is taken from Mozilla's blocklist.

If you cannot automate that just kil yourself.

>plus it will continue to support legacy extensions
How is one guy who just builds the most recent Firefox and changes the logo going to do that?

People ask Moonfaggot why he thinks adnauseum is malware and he never fucking answers. He just says that it is and you can choose to believe him or not. Retarded bullshit.
Fuck him and fuck his browser.

This. Looks like some garbage Netscape shit from the late 90s anyway

What do you personally use?

>he doesn't use brave
it's the browser that a brave new worldn eeds

only problem with it is if you try the Android version, it seems like they go out of their way to add google-y shit in it.

It asked me for my google account and it also enables this bullshit where if you click on a word, google and give you search results for it.

Also if you go into the settings, they do password saving to google servers.

IMO Brave is still garbage.

How does it feel to have shit taste?

How does it feel not having principles?

It just looks like regular Firefox

Not on Linux

UNATCO?

Savage.

Que?

Leave or stop.

just give in to google chrome already, its the best browser.

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Very helpful faggot