>he doesn't want to help poor children in Uganda

sad!

(OP)
Damn I can't hate Vim anymore, now.

it's open sores so either patch it yourself or fuck off back to

How this is Sup Forums related?

By helping the poor children in Uganda.

set shortmess+=I in vimrc

honestly, who else but Sup Forums would get their knickers in a twist due to a suggestion to help kids in uganda?

Fedora or Neovim

echo 'set shm=I' >> ~/.vimrc

Well that would be true for any other charitable contribution but Food AID and other forms of welfare given to Africans has caused the population problems their having.

Because poor people actually outfuck and outbreed rich people so when you give them money instead of learning how to fish they just breed like rabbits/vermin.

It's not sustainable. And any kind of charity is most useful to you if it's being spent in your country although giving poor people money anywhere is arguably a problem.

vim-startify

This is about education and not food aid, though.

All people in this world who don't care about helping children in Uganda, which implies the majority of Humanity by the fact that a message is even required.

African education is garbage and you would know this is you've read about the subject.Quite literally a waste of money.

Except this isn't African education. Seriously did you even bother to read the statement, or are you just talking out of your ass and angrily lashing out because you really, really don't like negros?

just like, don't be a dick.

Because emacs itself isn't IDE/text editor? But a ... A what plus GNU software?

>inb4 it's full name
Well it's redundant

Whatever, still wasted money. Whiteys should follow the Chinese example and build infrastructure instead of giving it straight to the negros.

I always feel anger when I see a random tripfag on Sup Forums.

What did the five fingers say to the face?

same, up top

Isn't uganda slaughtering fags, and burning lesbos wholesale? Doesn't this offend your sjw sensibilities?

>and build infrastructure
But that's literally what whitey did though, during the colonial era. It's just that building a bridge doesn't help shit when they rob it for materials and no one can fix it.

Why the fuck would this annoy you? Are you a fucking child? This anti SJW outrage is going too far.

Imagine being such a bitch where a phrase like "Help poor children in Uganda" causes you to have an autistic meltdown.

>sjw
What's sjw about thinking that people shouldn't slaughter other people because of their sexual preference, it's not "muh cultural appropriation mansplaining did you axxume xy xender"

Implying this isn't an ad, I don't want ads in my software, do you?

>This anti SJW outrage is going too far
not far enough user.

imagine actually caring about people who live in a 3rd world country, seems illogical to me

>Gibbs money to people
It'd annoy me too

/thread

You use software for free though...

African infrastructure is actually just mainly composed of infrastructure built in the colonial era. But what can you expect from people who couldn't even invent the wheel.

Okay Spock, we know how you feel about the prime directive

Todays project for me is to recompile vim to read "Help the poor furries of Sup Forums".

Open and close it a few times. It cycles between multiple messages

That's my point. You need to give them education, so they will know how to invent wheel and build bridges and improve their life expectancy so they don't get 15 children each.

>everyone I disagree with is an sjw
sure kid
if you're too dumb to patch out a single fucking line in an open sores project then you have no business being on this board

>people shouldn't slaughter other people because of their sexual preference,
This would probably be a better message to see on vim in regards to uganda.

The damage caused by violating the prime directive is a recurring theme in Star Trek though. Most people agree that leaving African alone is preferable to send them money that only fuel corruption, conflict and human rights violations.

Edit the function intro_message in version.c and recompile

/thread

Not really following. Because I use free software I'm obligated to take up whatever cause the creators are crusading for or is that I pay for software therefore it's the same as being asked to donate?
This shit is the same as when you checkout at a store and they ask if you want to donate. No I don't now let me leave with my ky jelly and hot pockets

sjw detected
Go back to your hugbox plebblitor there are no upvotes for you here.

But how to give them education?

or, "Idi Amin Dindu Nuffin"

90(years)*365*24*60 = 47 304 000 minutes;
1 minute to help 1 person for 90 straight years = 47 304 000 people;
7 500 000 000 (approximate global population in 2017) / 47 304 000 = 158;
1 in 158 = the amount of people you would mathematically be able to meet
if you dedicated 1 minute for 1 person for 90 straight years without sleep or break.
0.63% of the Human population. That means you can ignore 99.37% of Humanity as if it doesn't exist,
because it is a mathematical fact that you would never have the opportunity to meet them.
There is only 1 life as far as we know in the most pessimistic hypothesis, 1 precious life.
Don't waste it on satisfying irrelevant people and retards with a moral superiority complex.
It's too precious to waste it on any of the thousands and thousands of broken collectives of which
Ugandan people are but a part. They need to fend for themselves and grow by themselves like your ancestors did,
and you need to pay respect to your ancestors by not wasting the effort and blood they spilled to achieve
for you the conditions that you live in, simply because some random niggers in Uganda don't have the same
foresight and intelligence as your ancestors did. Don't shame your ancestors, don't sell their thousands
of years of effort to niggers.

Meant for this bleeding heart faggo

Or you can just let them continue living in mudhuts and dying while taking donations to build a wall around their shitty continent

>"Please donate"
>"No I don't want to"
>"Okay"

With vim it doesn't even require interaction.

The problem is that they're not dying, they're overpopulating, and that is literally causing hordes of migrants flooding into other continents.

Instead they piss away a couple extra bytes of space on my hard drive to virtue signal

Hence build the wall
Also the only reason why they're not dying is due to outside intervention. If we stopped shipping vital medicines or equipment in I'd say a fourth of the continent would be dead within a few years

and you spend your entire life whining about virtue signalling
so what big deal does a couple bytes make?
:)

witness Sup Forums, the niggers of technology

People who don't like wasting money, they're never gonna grow up to be a second world country. It's like giving a homeless man money and he just buys crack

>If we stopped shipping vital medicines or equipment in I'd say a fourth of the continent would be dead within a few years
How would you prevent countries like China artificially keeping them alive so they 1) can milk the continent for natural resources and manpower, and 2) flood the west with violent migrants so they can destabilise the west and become the dominant hyperpower?

--- src/version.c
+++ src/version.c
@@ -3250,9 +3250,6 @@ intro_message(
#endif
N_("Vim is open source and freely distributable"),
"",
- N_("Help poor children in Uganda!"),
- N_("type :help iccf for information "),
- "",
N_("type :q to exit "),
N_("type :help or for on-line help"),
N_("type :help version8 for version info"),

it's sjw because normal people don't care about what some negros do

they need to stay in time out! Moot made them a containment board for a reason.

No. We need death squads. Arabs, North Africans, and Chinese are all willing and waiting to exterminate all Sub-Saharan African niggers. They are only waiting for a nudge from whitey.
Whitey needs to drop his balls again and lead our Arab and Chinese brethren to exterminate all niggers and reclaim the precious resources and lands in the African continent for the progressive civilization of future space farers. The survival of the Human species itself depends on this.
We can't allow niggers to hinder us anymore,
and we can't allow colony ships to turn into space equivalents of Detroit and Chicago.

>people are in charge of their own lives, if you'e poor you're just lazy
And the reason you're shitposting on Sup Forums instead of banging your hot 10/10 wife while wading in cash is because you didn't work hard enough too, right?

No jewish boogeyman holding you back, right?

Donating to them isn't the way to go

Not everyone who's opinion differs from you is from Sup Forums, or a nazi.
>the fucking ironing

vim has been charityware for like twenty fucking years. the donations have always supported a specific children's school at which the lead dev once worked. if this bothers you, you are the most triggered faggot imaginable

>donating to them
He wants you to donate to an American organisation that build and run schools for orphans with white teachers. By paying money, you pay the wages of white teachers.

>arab
>brethren
Drown yourself abduhl