Since Qwant, Finx, DuckDuckGo, Ecosia and Startpage are botnet, what option do we have regarding search engine?

Since Qwant, Finx, DuckDuckGo, Ecosia and Startpage are botnet, what option do we have regarding search engine?

>In March 2017, press articles suggest that Qwant search results are mainly based on Bing search results, except in France and Germany.[4] Qwant also confirmed the use of Bing advertising network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwant

Other urls found in this thread:

lmddgtfy.net/?q=duckduckgo prism
swisscows.ch/?query=Sup
etherrag.blogspot.ch/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use Ecosia (powered by Microsoft)

Startpage
SearX.me

did you even read the op dude?
Is startpage really botnet? I was hoping to switch to that.

Startpage is google except with cookies removed. Still botnet.

Google

>Uses proxy
>No way google can identify you
>Still botnet

Just use Bing, it gives the best search results. If you use common sense (don't log in, no cookies, VPN, etc) then the search engine botnet doesn't even affect you.

>No way google can identify you
citation plz?

What's wrong with Ecosia? I have it as a default on Waterfox and it seems to give good results.

Not that the word botnet had any meaning before, but shit guys calm down

>giving search data to microsoft won't affect you
It's Microsoft + plant tree SAVE THE WORLD DUDE GLOBAL WARMING scam

Use Tor if you don't want to be identified.
DDG has a Tor hidden service
Searx has a Tor hidden service

Are you retarded?
It fetches google search results through proxy. And proxies are changing.
No googe coockies
No any JS or anything from Google
But search results fetched through proxy

Is it clear now?

>Use Tor if you don't want to be identified.
Hi CIA

You don't know how Tor works

Yes but still you are using globalist-satanist jewish servers and they know what you are searching they just don't know who is searching

no because they don't know who it's coming from nor do they have any way to even tie all the different search queries to a single person if you're not a retard, they know someone searched for "loli" but not who

>they know someone searched for "loli" but not who
>A cake made with only 50% of poison is good to eat

>literally spitting out a variation on sjw argument

wew

>You don't know how Tor works

But the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, the DIT, and many many other government agencies do which is now the problem with Tor.

There is an article with over 20 citations confirming Tor working for the CIA and the government
If you want it I can paste next reply.

>giving information to them is good as long as they don't know it's from yourself
AMERICAN EDUCATION

>60% of M&M's are men waiting to rape you!

How is your privacy/freedom violated if it's literally not able to be tied to any person whatsoever? It's background noise.

Good luck finding a search engine with zero botnet, retard.

And it's bad to use them without giving anything in return because..?

>duckduckgo
>botnet
Explain this bullshit.

You do know that even your ""privacy-focused"" search engines do that right? Do you think you can somehow send them a search query without them knowing what it is? Are you mentally handicapped?

Is this bait?
If not then lurk more.

Well if you aren't going to tell nothing and just shitpost then fuck off

>How is your privacy/freedom violated
by allowing a dirty and jewish satanist company to have information that would be better used in a search engine that wouldn't store or look for the data you search

>Do you think you can somehow send them a search query without them knowing what it is?
You are pretending that I said something which I didn't
You are a psychopath.
I'm simply saying giving your data to google is bad enough, regardless of if the data is obfuscated. They can still track and gather a lot of info based on the links you click and in similar words people use

I'm not interested in educating some ignorant cunt.
Use duckduckgo as you wish cunt.
But here's a tip: search for "duckduckgo selling user data"

Let the reddit users use duckduckgo
They deserve it

>Using google search engine without traces to me and all what google gets is some search queries
There is no good alternative to google search engine.
Stop being retarded.

wow i find fucking nothing

fuck off google shills

>There is no good alternative to google search engine.
Ixquick and searx (disabling google engine and using less known engines)

>would be better used in a search engine that wouldn't store or look for the data you search
please provide a link to a search engine that doesn't do this, and make sure to include evidence

There is none. That doesn't mean you should use starpage or searx (with google engine enabled)
In a perfect world you use a search engine like 2 times per month

lmddgtfy.net/?q=duckduckgo prism

Not better than google results.

So in a perfect world people already know everything and rarely need to look anything up?

swisscows + ixquick + reddit + wikipedia is pretty good

swisscows.ch/?query=Sup Forums%20%2Fg%2F®ion=browser&uiLanguage=browser

in a perfect world you try to look for answers in forums you have bookmarked and in offline cached searches

startpage. anything not google based gives shit results

Data collection
>We do not collect any of our visitors’ personal information. None whatsoever. When using Swisscows neither your IP address is recorded nor is the browser you are using (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) collected. No analyses are made, which operating system our users use (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.); your search are not recorded either. We record absolutely no data from our visitors. The only information we store is the number of search requests entered daily at Swisscows, to measure the total overall traffic on our website and to evaluate a breakdown of this traffic by language and mere overall statistics.

>We protect your privacy by means of our policy not to collect any data. Other website operators can use your IP address and information about your browser and operating system in connection with other data, to identify your computer, your place of residence and you. Furthermore, it is important not to store any search terms, given that these can also contain personal data. (Just think about someone who enters their own name and/or their insurance number into the search box.)

etherrag.blogspot.ch/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html

YaCy. Someone just needs to make the frontend look decent.

I'm not the one you're replying to, nor do I think this is a good reason not to use a proxied Google service, but this is a reason:

Google is a company powered by information and data, regardless of whether you are fully anonymous or not, giving them data makes them more powerful.

redditors don't care for it as long as they have everything they want to know about anime in a search click

lmao

instant search was a mistake

qwant is french therefore degenerate

Don't you think it'd be bigger news if everyone who uses tor suddenly got v&?