Tfw gradecuck

>tfw gradecuck
>tfw professor forces us to use macs and IDEs
>tfw class stuck on loops for 1.5 months and counting
>not even advanced applications of loops, just loops; I taught myself this in less than a week long ago
>tfw miss being selfteacherbull
Should I just double down and call it quits? Degrees are falling out of fashion anyway.

>Oh no, my very first CS class isnt some ultra-hard class discussing advanced algorithm implementations!
Give it a year, dummy

It's mostly the principle of showing down shit software down my throat, I'm not angry that it's proprietary but I'm angry that I'm not only implied, but forced to use it.

Then you get a group of cucks who know loops - but among other subjects - and one guy who knows how to program but lacks formal qualifications and potentially systematic knowledge provided by other classes.

ok you are correct in this instance but i have only ever heard retarded people call other people dummies.

>tfw professor doesn't give a shit what you use as long as a cpp you submit compiles and runs properly
What are you studying, anyway?

The intro classes are always like that, because otherwise the rest of the class runs around like headless chickens completely fucking clueless as to what to do

Shut up, dummy

>Degrees are falling out of fashion anyway
Sure, good luck getting a decent job without one.

>hurp I know this shit
>cerp but I won't test out of the course

Is this true? I was hoping to go to school, but not is this is the case. Can't you talk to the prof at all?

I'm not a brainlet, I never aimed to be an average wagecuck sucking corporate dick.

We were given these macs to start off with, from my understanding I can talk to him they just find it "inconvenient".

>frogposting on teenage autism forum
>i am too smart for this introductory class
>I never aimed to be an average wagecuck
Yes, it's pretty clear you're aiming to be that strong independent college dropout repairing computers at local best buy, but secretly a genius hacker.

oh no you're forced to use a certain IDE. Fun fact: it's totally reasonable that everyone working at a company you may work at in the future has all of the same tools.

If you can't adapt to anything and continue to act the way you do then yes, I suggest dropping out of school.

>>professor forces us to use macs
This is a work of fiction, clearly.

Unlike you I have vision, every day my walk towards realizing this vision; and I will do so or die walking.

Powerful line. Write it down for that best buy job interview.

you go gurl

My school allowed us to test out of certain intro classes, you didn't get that option?

>he thinks he can walk to where he wants to be
and that my friend is why you'll die walking, while everyone else takes the train

You report to your boss, I report to god.

wth man? are you sure you got the address right cause I've not received a single report from ya

So far the evidence suggests you report to your professors.

You fail to see my point.

nah, it's you who's missing the point

I do not believe you, the message is clear: subscribe to mediocrity and you live a mediocre life. Many enjoy this type of life and that's fine, but many will also try to circumvent any attempt to do otherwise; mob mentality. The way to live an "ideal" life, ha! You've heard the story so many times before I do not even need to repeat it. What happens when you focus on values that You believe in, rather than the values already established by someone else? One either chooses to follow another, or he chooses to follow himself. I will follow myself to my last breath, and even if I fail to achieve every minute goal I set for my self I know that I at the least achieved my most important one - I followed myself.

Work ahead brainlet, if you arent supplementing your classes with your own programs and learning more on your own you will be useless.

This is why CS at most random state school sucks dick. No one works on anything outside of coursework material at best and at worst they do nothing.

god you're full of yourself, no wonder you feel so isolated in class

Have I spoken falsehood?

you don't get it, great men aren't great because they sought greatness, which is what you're doing. to be great you need a revolutionary idea, vision, or insane amounts of charisma

Gotta admit, it's impressive you're in higher education at 14 years of age.

>tfw professor forces us to use macs
That is pretty damn silly.

> and IDEs
Wait, you mean text editors? 'cause that's the ridiculous shit some teachers do. IDE is obviously what you generally WANT to use, it's what the vast majority of people work with when working in teams, except for languages that have very good build systems and the team has agreed to use them instead.

>tfw class stuck on loops for 1.5 months and counting
Maybe go to a better university.

Did these mean not think their visions great? Did they not seek to establish their visions in reality? It is my vision I think is great, and this vision is what I will establish in reality for all, including you, to see!

And with my last typo I go to sleep, even if my tirade will predominantly be viewed as rambling, I hope someone will take something from it. Adios, and see you all tomorrow!

Top larp. Impressive.

>tfw professors teach us without IDEs, just vim and [spoiler]javac[/spoiler]
It's great for learning, I have to say.

That's not how you get great in reality. Vast majority of people that are noticeably great at something (and be it drumming on plastic buckets or coding) are too single-minded to do much else except that and very related things.

To most, this is actually a shit boring life, and yes, once you aren't doing mainly one thing you're going to be quite mediocre in a world of soon 8 billion.

Alas, to each their own. Also, lip service is kinda worthless. If you want to do more, do more. It's not like the professor completely piled on the boring busywork, so I imagine you can just use vim or whatever you prefer to do your code and transpose that into the IDE he needs, then proceed with your own amazing experiments while the lecture plods on or you're done with homework.

Also, you're probably kinda inexperienced if you can't see why the lecturer is insisting on an IDE.

Start:
>look, my teachers are retards, the other guys are retards too
>everything too simple, I teach myself better

Middle :
>we starting to see some not too bad things, but still simple as fuck, my peers are just too retarded
>Mu uni is shit anyway, there's only 30% CS in curriculum
>Exams are too complicated compared to what we see in class
>But I validated everything related to computers

End:
>WTF, they ask us to dev an encryption algorithm? We just learnt to write fizzbuzz and helloworld
>This shit's too complicated, I don't understand. Spoonfeed me
>We have 4 projects at the same time, don't have time to even complete one of them. I'll do some shit in each of them since we wouldn't have time to complete them anyway

>Drop out from CS at semester 3 or 4

That's too optimistic. Most ""too smart"" CS fags fail on babby undergrad math in first 3 semesters.

College is mostly a scam. If you want to learn, teach yourself. If you want to get a job, go to a bootcamp.