What is the point of iOS?

For videogames and VR there is Windows and for programming and privacy there is Linux. I know most iOS users are morons, but I always see a lot of iOS users who should have known better. You know what I'm talking about. What is their catch?

nice legs bro

Those are male legs.

Cute legs brah.

Man feet. Fuck off.

You are confusing iOS with macOS dumb cutielegposter.

You must be talking about macOS as IOS is limited to ipads and iphones.
People use both macOS and iOS because its idiot proof mostly and tends to cause less issues than both Windows and Linux for the user on a general basis also some people use them for the software support if you like first party Apple apps

do ur parents know ur a fgt

nu-male legs maybe

windows phone is dead and android linux isnt very private

You mean macOS?

Media production. macOS' creative professional arsenal is second to none.

By the way does that water have estrogen in it?

IOS is great for networking devices :^)

Hot, now post boipucci.

>shoes inside
triggered

those are nice shoes, though

You mean MacOS.

MacOS is a nice OS. It has so many features absent from anything else. It has Unix without the software incompatibility of Linux.

Windows is a shitty virus ridden trash that spies on you. Mac has enough video games for me. I can even play League of Legends.

trannies are gross

>replacing the mouse
Good.
>still using the shitty chiclet keyboard
Nope.

Post Cock Faget

I want a footjob from these cute feeties >.

newfigs

bad pic

The pic is not OP. But I'll post feet too :3

Kill yourself

please don't bully the cute Sup Forumsirls >w

Why do shitskins always get so worked up over stuff like this

these aren't programming socks

You're so cute.

They don't like how it makes their ochinchin feel

Cute Sup Forumsirls (male) are the miracle of this board.

Not enough pics though.

I'M NOT GAY I'M NOT GAY

I want to have sex with you

You realize thats a guy right?

Where does one find cute programming trap gf?

Every time they posted Sup Forums's bingo and people filled the socks square I thought they were kidding.

Don't even care. Would bang her (his) brains out

these traps never show face, how do you know they're even cute?

pic related is a cute trap

>Don't even care. Would bang her (his) brains out

Sup Forums-autist potential mate requirements list:

- must have legs

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Where are her socks though?

no socks

OwO

this thread

go die in a gutter newfriend

>go die in a gutter newfriend

Jeremy that isn't a very nice thing to say now, is it? Stop jerking off to your pretend boyfriend and apologize.

fuck you smelly faggot nu-cuck male.

seriously though if you can't handle horny teenagers just get off the chin

Calm down Jeremy, mommy will bring you your tendies in just a couple of minutes.

>no socks
eh

Where did you buy those socks?

There's a pretty big difference between just being horny and being that fucking desperate.

fuck off newfag

only newfags use the word newfag

This isn't a man, just an ironic weeb

Now THIS isn't fooling anybody, don't quit your day job thunder calves.

C-can one of you nice anons post some manly legs too? The ones so far are really cute I'd really appreciate some hair and musle
owo

Hue

Uhhh can you like... just... not right now? I can't even ugh.... just this is Sup Forums okay not /soc/ or /lgbt/... you're really triggering me right now.

Is this just a meme or do people actually like hairy legs?

i personally do, at least :3 i think it looks and feels nice.
of course i always shave myself, my own hairs disgust me, but i really like manly men like that.

wow almost like gays and women exist. who knew?

i think i got them from Aliexpress or something

How comfy are they?
Also you're pretty cute, desu

v-very comfy and warm... t-thanks

kawai desu

I have fairly hairy legs
S-should I post?

You should go on a murder spree, ending the lives of most of the people in your vicinity and then yourself, for being the contributors to the failed project that is your life.

please go ahead, id love to see them :3

If anything, it's on par with what you could get on Winblows, except you can't do nearly as much other stuff with it when not "creating" shit.

You should post proper spelling first.
Nobody wants your fagspeak round here.

Sup, newfag?

Right

Find me a Windows DAW as featured as Logic at the same price. Go on. I'll wait

Pleats go on the ass side of the kilt, jackass

I'm not sure how to take a proper pic of my legs but here

yo what's up my fellow not-women
how's your crippling depression, due to pretending to be women, going?

ah, thats good enough for sure!

Reason #1: Software support for 4-5 years. The iphone 5 from 2012 still runs the latest iOS. Most flagship androids get 1-2 years at best.

Reason #2: Seamless Integration with all other Apple productions and services (cloud, music, etc)

Reason #3: iMessage is really fucking good and a status symbol (green bubbles are a turn off sorry)

Reason #4: Status symbol for reaping that sweet sweet social capital

Wait then. Satisfying you does me no good.

All of these are a matter of opinion or only matter if you're a lazy/stupid bastard. Gotta admit, at least you put the other shills to shame.

their depression is due to life, not due to them being trannys. Being a tranny is a sad and misguided attempt to make life as perfect as it should be. there is only one solution to the 'life' problem.

lol thanks, sometimes I get tired of the low-quality apple shills and get the urge to post

Reason #1 is pretty objective though. Longer software support is only a good thing. I broke my 6s and just switched back to my old iphone 5 to hold out until the 8 comes out and everything works perfectly and securely. It also adds to the resale value of your phone because it will still work for years after you buy the latest model

gosh youre such a qt
owo

Thanks, I do fap to myself, kept myself fit when I was younger when my mom forced me to go do sports all the time

i think android phones have pretty decent software support too, though. its true that the vendor-provided updates will stop after a year or two, but if youre crafty enough, you can pretty easily run newer software on your old phones. i bought my phone in 2012 and im running android 8 on it

>Sup Forums - traps and consumer technology

Yeah, I intentionally got a Galaxy S4 this year due to low cost, replaceable battery, and unlocked bootloader. It's better than every new phone at its price point.

>tfw more leg hair than both of you combined

Post more plz

Going to be my last one

please post :3
this is a fun thread, you guys make me horny

Gayyyy
>Inb4 traps arnt gay
It's gay. You like dicks. Deal with it.

Does anyone else absolutely loathe shaving?
I can never be bothered to do it.

Fair point, but this only an advantage for people who enjoy tinkering with their phones. I'd say for most people, including myself, its a disadvantage because we'd rather spend our time doing other things and not worrying about loading custom ROMs and such

Fruity loops

now you know why sperm count has been going down in western countries

it takes effort... i usually do it while I shower

It doesn't take effort, just time.
It's so boring.
That's why I never bother with it anymore.

Thread :"those are male legs".
100% are.

Why do I end up in these kind of threads .