What does Sup Forums think of barnajerry?

He is kind of a manchild but seems to agree with G on some stuff (like linux is a botnet)

And probably the most Sup Forums tier of the youtubers since he actually works in the industry and can program/develop

Fat ebegging depressed fag

>agree with G on some stuff (like linux is a botnet)
>agree with gee
>Linux is a botnet
the absolute state of this fucking board

>And probably the most Sup Forums tier of the youtubers since he actually works in the industry and can program/develop
>He doesn't know about Wendell

>linux is a botnet

>Literally an ex-MS employee
>Unironically claims Linux is a botnet and that you can stop Win 10 from spying on you

>implying

Linus, we don't have to have this talk every single time. Stop shilling your shitty channel and dick competing with related channels. No one here likes you. If you want to be accepted here, embrace GNU/Linux.

> the most Sup Forums tier of the youtubers

lol no he is a poser

>since he actually works in the industry and can program/develop

He is old and washed up and doesn't work "in the industry" and doesn't develop shit but garbage tier scripts for shit he wants to shill in premade software.

He is a youtube trash shill who couldn't even hack it doing bare minimum because he is a pill popping genetic fuck up who can't even stop stuffing his fat face so he doesn't sweat from sitting down. His trash intro makes me want to vomit and the only times he has any value is when speaking like an adult about a specific subject and not spazzing the fuck out but that is maybe .0001% of anything he has ever done.

People like him are everything wrong with youtube. They are nothing but a persona to hide their crippling problems so they can leech off of the uninformed idiots and children while spouting memes unironically and shilling everything even super hero trash.

In the end I pity him and his pathetic life that he can barely maintain now that Jay has moved on to total sell out mode with his shitty new studio and lack of content.

I mean win 10 is a botnet.

>He doesn't know about Wendell

Forgot about him. Jerry is a far 2nd though

I meant win10

I literally can't watch him for more than 10 seconds before I feel my neurons die off one by one.

He's a faggot.

>fat slob
>need money for muh autism child
>L-Linux is a botnet, but on Windows you can stop the botnet!
>literally just comes across as the tech world's JoeysWorldTour

This is harsh but an accurate description of him. Couldn't have said it better myself.

His life basically broke down when he was fired from Microsoft and he was too beta/unskilled to get a well paying job that also covered his son's medical needs.

>literally just comes across as the tech world's JoeysWorldTour

Annoying attention whore. Outside of his videos, the easiest way to see this is on his recent appearance on a podcast called Painkiller Already

Holy fkn topkek.

The guy is fat and his son has autism, no fucking surprises there. If you looked up over indulgence and over consumption in the dictionary, you'd see this guy's face.

Real talk, why are the great majority of these people unbearable retards? Is it something with the hobby or the person? Or, more accurately, Google shekels from making content appealing to YouTube's biggest demographic?

I mean, the least autistic people are the ones that appeal to niche and that's not always the case.

That black MKBHD seems awkward on camera, but at least it feels he's not putting up a persona. Same with LGR, his excitement seems genuine. But when you watch the big ones, the ones that make "reviews" for current products, they don't seem real. Or they're just really socially inept.

The sub 16 year demographic likes LOLZ MEMES and label reading. Hence why Linus is topdog.

MKBHD is a trust fund baby who has never had to work a day in his life.

LGR is kino.

>bait
also adds are against the rules

Came across this diabetic in the making while trying to get to know more about the win10. Information on the videos related to that isn't bad, don't like the XD way he presents shit but being spoon fed information once in a while ain't so bad. See that every other video in his channel is about him bitching about his life. lost all the little interest I had immediately.