Alright fa/g/s, how do I go about making a VPN on Google Cloud for the sole purpose of 'Merican Netflix...

Alright fa/g/s, how do I go about making a VPN on Google Cloud for the sole purpose of 'Merican Netflix? Is it too much hassle? Does it even work? I really would rather just pay 5 bucks for a VPN, but I have like 300 dollars to spend on this shit and I don't trust those cheap shits. I'm looking for a most basic and beginner-friendly guide on how to set it up on a Compute Engineā„¢ instance.

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking dumbass. Won't work because nflx blocked all server ranges

just pirate shit

So there is no way to make it work? Well that was quick.

why go through all that?

there's also an ancient technology called bittorrent. If you want to spend money on a vpn, then just subscribe to a private tracker.

pia is what you're looking for, cheapest and fastest, no logs

if you want a comparison: thatoneprivacysite don net/vpn-comparison-chart/

vps providers don't fuck around with piracy, they will most likeley catch you, someone I know recently got an email from digital ocean the day after pirating

>paying for netflix
>paying for a vpn to get more netflix
what the actual fuck senpai?

pirate that shit

I'm not paying for it, my friend is and I can use it freely. I usually pirate most stuff but I just got into a new apartment and internet is pretty shit, so I can't download shit on a whim just to check it out. Does anybody have any experience with PIA in the last month or so?

kys, (You)'re the reason we can't have nice things.

>so I can't download shit on a whim just to check it out

so get the most basic HDTV torrents. it's not like netflix will use much less data

Dickhead did you even read the OP?

Digital ocean, AWS, PIA have all had their IP ranges blocked

Have you tried buying a cheap VPS on some obscure provider and just using SOCKS? Be sure to buy the VPS from a company who's IP address range won't be blocked by Netflix.

>netcucks
>nice things
kys nigger

Shoe me the evidence that unauthorized sharing is a loss to the industry

Use TPB. It would work

PIA works for me, you just gotta find a location that works

digitalocean .com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-an-openvpn-server-on-ubuntu-16-04

This should work with any ubuntu vps

>actually paying for a worse product

just set up a VPN on AWS. Pick a US datacenter. I do this all day long.

How do you set up a vpn on aws?

netflix is SJW shit. fuck you nigger

'how do you set up a vpn on ubuntu server'

>netflix doesn't work on linux
What in the unholy mother of fuck are they smuggling in those packets?

>Alright fa/g/s

I would tell you if you asked nicely but I don't help summer.