Jammer for a single domain

Help me out Sup Forums. Is it possible to create some type of cell / wifi jammer that will only interrupt service to a single website?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2149501/florida-commuters-illegal-jammer-blocked-more-than-cell-talkers.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/chicago-man-arrested-cell-phone-jammer-metro-article-1.2561018
afar.net/tutorials/fcc-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WiFi Pineapple with DNS server rerouting the domain to 127.0.0.1

No. Also, making any sort of jammer is highly illegal and will get you sent to a federal prison. Just say no.

sure if the traffic isnt encrypted

i got several plans send me a email and ill pass them on to you [email protected]

wow I cant even begin to explain how dumb this question is

thinking emoji

Stop wasting time responding with replies like this. It is both a waste of time and keystrokes.

jammer works by blocking wifi/electromagnetic waves of certain length so no. Man in the middle is what you are looking for, for example set somewhere stronger router with the same SSID and password as original one. With some luck the user will connect to the router with strongest signal (yours). Then you can use blocking on your router to block ceratin sites. (you will still need to connect router to the internet)

this thread is a waste of everyone's time and OP needs to know how stupid they are. Sup Forums isn't some place for idiots with malicious intent to ask stupid questions

Yes, you'll surely defeat Google with this genius plan.

Actually I want to walk around in public preventing people from twitch livestreaming :^)

I'm just going to leave this here

pcworld.com/article/2149501/florida-commuters-illegal-jammer-blocked-more-than-cell-talkers.html

WiFi jammer will just out put a lot of noise on that bandwidth making commutations impossible.
Maybe a man in the middle attack would be what you are searching for.

This is kind of what people have already posted, but honestly if OP is retarded enough to ask the question he did, there's no way he'd ever be able to set up a working MitM attack

>doesn't run his web server over wifi
fucking plebs

what you've just written is the most insanely stupid thing i have ever read. everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it

>nydailynews.com/news/national/chicago-man-arrested-cell-phone-jammer-metro-article-1.2561018
You wanna end up like this guy?

>Is it possible to create some type of cell / wifi jammer that will only interrupt service to a single website?
No

You can narrow it down to only parts of frequency bands (aka channels), but ultimately that's simply not how packet-switched radio communication works.

>I don't know what a jammer is
OP confirmed retard

No. If you're jamming a signal you jam everything in that frequency.

You can legally do that if you are the owner of the network.

go back to Sup Forums shit for brains

>owner of the network
First of all, jamming works by sending out a disruptive signal on certain frequencies.

"Networks" is just an abstract term. If you're talking about specific WiFi channels, then multiple WLANs (aka networks) can use the same channel, and none of these "own" the frequencies.

Secondly, WiFi uses unlicensed bands (2.4 GHz "ISM band" and 5 GHz band). Everyone are allowed to use these without a license, but there are requirements to transmission strength, most common around the world is something like 30 dBm (~1 W). In order for jammers to effectively create interference, they send out at a higher transmission power, and that is illegal even when you use unlicensed bands.

afar.net/tutorials/fcc-rules/

OP is probably talking about MiTM and not jamming

I doubt OP really knows what he is talking about, to be honest.