Last Resolved: 16 hours ago
status-firefox57: --- → fixed
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla57

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=863246

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/no-resource-uri-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just went back to 55 because uBlock stopped working.

install dev channel version.

Okay thanks. I hate to use firefox anyway but haven't found versatile/comfy alternative. I was looking at Opera but not sure if it's a good thing. Firefox is way too bloated and who knows what happens in the background.

Compile your own version of firefox

>Reported: 4 years ago

About fucking time.

>Reported: 4 years ago

We should have a website that can crowdfund bugfix bounties for open source software and provide financial incentives for people to prioritize bugs or feature requests for patching.

Thats a pretty good idea.

wtf i thought mozilla cared about your privacy!!!

there was an addon for that, the only reason they've fixed the issue is that it can't be ported to crippled-extensions

huh? what are these telemetry options doing on my mozilla if they did?

it's for your own good goy so we can make firefox better please keep it enabled

oh wow, just noticed uMatrix's User Agent spoofing is kind of shit, it does not spoof UA for iframe

Doesn't seem to be possible with webextensions. File a bug for it and maybe they'll fix it.

Brave is the best browser

:^)

thanks god it was preinstalled

>need to enable javascript

He's not using Firefox anyway

My uBlock has stopped working, it's updated to this hybrid version but it's not working anymore? Is there a fix or do I just uninstall firefox and use w3m instead?

Already a thing, google bounty source or whatever

>about:config
>extensions.update.enabled false
Add uBlock again and it should work.

How do I get this?

dumb frogposter

Or you could just go to the add-ons manager, go to the bottom of the uBlock page and set automatic updates to 'off' without affecting the rest of your extensions.

Says it'll be in Firefox 57 so ESR probably gets it at the same time

>chome

I did this after. It wouldn't give me this option before I disabled updates in about:config.

I want my extensions to update, I'd rather be on the latest branch than using an old version and old outdated addons.

You can also disable updates globally without going to about:config by clicking this gear in the add-ons manager and unchecking 'Update Add-ons Automatically', which should be a lot easier and faster since you can enter the manager by pressing (Ctrl/⌘+Shift+A).

neat

No, it wasn't.

>⌘
dumb macposter

I can recall someone offering 2.500$ to implement a feature, can't remember which one, but i think it was a feature with a wontfix status so probably even if someone does it mozilla is not likely to accept the patch anyway.

try with the addon:

>he offered more help than you