>claiming prize requires running non-free javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to be poor

Other urls found in this thread:

nonfree.pizza/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This meme needs to die already

freedom is more important than money

These days you need money to buy your freedom. With $1M you could go innawoods or somewhere similar and be totally self sufficient and rely on no botnets.

true so lottery it is

>want pizza
>try to order online
>the website uses non-free javascript
>tfw the botnet wants me to starve

Winning the lottery can be frustrating in some states. Some require you to have a photo taken with you and a fuckhuge check to prove people have won the lottery. That said, people do buy masks to hide their faces to prevent being harassed.

A lot of lotto winners tend to be mentally unprepared for the amount of money they're receiving. They tend to blow it all and screw themselves over.

I wonder if it's worth having a lawyer and accountant ready when you win the lottery?

This. Although, you could gain freedom through obscurity by moving to China or India.

Your idiocy makes you poor.

That's the first thing you must do actually, go to a big law firm and tell them you need assistance with the fuckheug load of $ you won, and how to take care of it.
There's a post on r/personalfinance regarding this topic, very informative.

I like this one more

>win the lottery
>spend it all on gpus
>mine bitcoin
>realize it'll take me millions of years before I break even

>Immediately give control of all your money to lawyers, and listen to Reddit
I suppose if you're that much of a fucking idiot that you need mommy to hold onto your lunch money so you don't spend it on dildoes then dog bless. I'm sure there are many people who will do so, for a nominal fee of course.

Damn nigga, you dumb.

nonfree.pizza/

Make sure it's boneless

>r/

>cute girl from class invites me over to her place
>she suggests we watch non-free Netflix
>tfw the botnet wants me to stay a virgin

dumb satania poster

I WANT TO FUCK VIRGIN ANIME GIRLS

k

Fuck off

It's gambling... It's designed to screw people over, it's only an activity for idiots anyway. If they didn't throw away their money on gambling then they would waste their money. Gamblers are a selected group of people who are willing and used to waste their money on nonsense. Only reason they don't spend the million on just more lottery tickets is because they are embarrassed to do it

>china
>freedom

>reddit
intense cringe

So does juicero but that sure as fuck isn't stopping

If freetards weren't so obnoxious it wouldn't have existed in the first place.

Too many people to keep track of and very corrupt. Just go live in some suburb, you'll be fine.

give it to me if you don't want it.