Why isn't there any adblocking for mobile phones?

Why isn't there any adblocking for mobile phones?

>iPhone users
not your tech support

Blokada

>using an iPhone
Your fault

Firefox Focus. Enable "Block other content and trackers" in its settings and enable Safari integration in Settings app > Safari > Content Blockers. Filters 4chin ads but also blocks CAPTCHA servers since it supposed to block trackers.

iPhone Safari actually does blocklists now
so does Firefox mobile
OP is just a stupid faggot who uses chrome because it was the default on his shitty BLUâ„¢ GoPhone

firefox for android doesn't have this problem

brave is good on phones

AdAway works systemwide for Android, requires root though.

>he doesn't carry a remote dns catcher with him

I've never seen an ad on my iPhone.

iPhones have had adblockers since ios8.

>ITT: poorfags.

>poorfags
more like dumbfags using a botnet browser that doesn't block ads

stupid harveyposter

there is.
git gud

>Blokada
thank you

Are you infected with a virus OP

You are now aware that the purpose of smartphones was to undo every refinement accomplished by computers.

There is
My question is why the fuck do I have to make some compromise for browsers? Chrome which is optimised can't have extensions and everything else kinda sucks

Try Brave

Honestly didn't think of that but it actually does have a lot of chrome features
Will use as default for a while and see how good it is

>requires root though.
I wonder why that is

>Why isn't there any adblocking for mobile phones?
iPhone doesn't have this problem.

Well yeah you have to be a phone, not a paperweight

Lightning has a single "Block Ads" button. You should be using it anyway.

Modifies the hostfile which is important on a phone as it is the more performant solution, there's plenty of browser for android that do blocking in userland but that is less efficient. Why that's important for phones is the battery and response time.

let me know when that pajeet phone of yours gets any good apps. kek. enjoy that useless insecure non-updateable chunk of chink shit.

I was just implying that google doesnt want phone users taking away that sweet sweet ad revenue.

S8+ master race here.

Has ad block on Samsung internet. Only problem is that Webm's on Sup Forums don't play

Fucking wasted
>Posted on Clover

>his browser is so shit he has to use an almost-always-broken app to post on Sup Forums
kek'd

(((You)))

>He can't even think of arguments anymore so he ends up shilling for Sup Forums's awful mobile site

Use Firefox Focus.

I thought so but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Because youre too dumb to get an android phone