MY FIREFOX ADD ONS ARE NOT WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE, WHAT HAPPENED!?!...

MY FIREFOX ADD ONS ARE NOT WORKING AFTER AN UPDATE, WHAT HAPPENED!?!?! I FEEL GOOGLE SPYING TENTACLES CREEPING EVERY SINGLE LETTER I TYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504
twitter.com/firefox/status/896800319769804800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spyware is a miasma that poisons everything. The only cure is holocaust. For the first time.

I had a feeling this would happen
I jumped ship to pale-meme a week before

Yeah, Soros started funding the team since the update that dropped last week, no lie, look it up.

Since then, multiple extensions related to adblocking, such as Ublock have now been given "legacy" status, which means they will no longer run on the most up to date version of Mozilla Firefox. Luckily, Brave is still an option, so I just dropped Firefox and went with that instead, seeing as it has adblocking extensions built in and so far has been doing a good job.

Brave?

Yeah, the Brave web browser. IT was created by the guy that got booted off the Mozilla Firefox dev team, once the SJW shit started leaking in at the start of the year. He named it "Brave" as kinda jabbing at the SJW mentality of being "stunning" and "brave" for being culturally diverse, and sucking tranny balls and stuff. Also, the icon for the launcher is a Lion, instead of a Fox, as it is meant to show a more noble and brave animal.

It is free and available from the brave site. It has ad-blockers built in and runs fairly light. Still being worked on, but running stable as of now, so you can download it if you want. I am running it right now, and as of a few days ago, completely replaced Firefox with it, seeing as Firefox fucked with all my extensions after it updated, and are not even letting me re-download the adblockers I had for it, so fuck 'em.

I just gave up and went back to chrome
really no point in using firefox anymore

Dump that "but muh bleeding edge" meme. This happened because you were running nightly because some Arch faggots told you to. Run ESR.

I DON'T WANT TO USE BRAVE. IT'S LIKE IF ADBLOCK BECAME A BROWSER.

Hey, that is totally cool, my man. You do you. Just know that Chrome is compromised, and now Firefox and all the fork versions of the browsers are too. You can always run different web extensions for Brave if you are not a fan of the native ad-blockers it runs.

The only other option I can really recommend would be TOR, but seeing as it can be hard to use, I would not recommend that unless you had no other option at your disposal. If you want to give Google more power and resources, as well as give up what remaining privacy you have left, go ahead. I will not judge. We just see things differently is all, at the end of the day.

enjoy getting fucked by google :^)

On the non-meme side, I'm using Brave on mobile, but on a day to day basis Firefox. I realize that all the browser are botnets, and that forks are just memes because they are maintained by only a handful of people. TOR is not an option, half of the things wont work, and it's too slow.

I was thinking about GNU IceCat, but I'd make a guess that it's probably shit. It seems that I'll switch to Brave, but it's still just a glorified version of adblock. I hope uBlock extension will work on brave

PROTIP: If you truly value your privacy, don't use the internet.

Use Palemoon silly boy.

palemoon is going to block AdNaseam
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=16504
fuck that meme browser

>now Firefox and all the fork versions of the browsers are too
Why are all the forked versions compromised? I read that the Waterfox guy takes out all the shit like telemetry.

If Brave already comes with ad-blockers, why would you want to install others?

Just stop using (((google))) stuff.

>Blocking ads however could be a challenge for the Brave team as advertising helps fund websites and bloggers content. The browsers work around is to eventually display new ads from their own pool of advertisers and connect Bitcoin as a method for users to pay website owners directly for the content users are viewing for free.

It let's advertisement companies pay for their ad to pass their block. They are basically doing the adblock model. I don't want any ad

>Yeah, Soros started funding the team since the update that dropped last week, no lie, look it up.

No he did not! That is a false accusation. First the claim was that Mozilla partnered with a George Soros-backed company and it's somehow evolved into people now saying he's directly funding Mozilla?

What actually happened was that Mozilla announced that they were going to start fighting fake news around the same time that a company called Full Fact, which IS associated with George Soros tested a "fact checker" software. Neither of these events are connected. The accusations became so pervasive that Mozilla themselves had to come out and debunk the claims.

twitter.com/firefox/status/896800319769804800

The website that started that stupid misinformation, a blog called "Activist Post" was a blog known for pushing fake news, spun that into saying that Mozilla directly partnered with Full Fact, which is wrong. a couple of other fake news sites got a hold of that and started spreading it themselves, and tinfoil hats just couldn't help but eat it up. Of course that kind of tinfoil hat misinformation ends up being spread around Sup Forums and here without any critical analysis and actual fact checking because Sup Forums types are gullible for this kind of stuff.

It's funny how these people will call the New York Times "fake news" yet read and even link to conspiracy blogs run by people that unironically believe in reptilian humanoids from outer space and flat earth nonsense.

I'm running Arch. I've been using Firefox for over a decade now, but it looks like it's time to move on. I need to know what browser that isn't compromised and supports extensions I should be using. I'm trying out Vivaldi, but I hate the interface and that it seems to use a lot of Chrome elements.

>check out brave
>it looks like shit
>start fooling around with the settings trying to fix shit
>open up the addons menu
>i see it flash for an instant
>on the tab as it open, "Chrome Settings"

Nope.

Icecat nigga

you fell for the shilling

uninstall ubo, restart firefox, install ubo
/bread

search 'legacy' in about:config

>Using shitty multiprocess incompatible addons. Firefox is doing you a huge favor.

>BRAVE

Vivaldi AND Brave are both based on Chromium, which auto inducts both browsers into the (((Google))) bot net. Firefox is still the only browser that has decent ad-ons + not chrome based.

Just blame Soros, like all the other retards seem to be doing these days.

install waterfox

(((You)))

Legacy is enabled for me and the addons are still off.

Lmao, I was wondering why my youtube revenue shot up

Calm down. Just uninstall your old ad blocker and install a newer version. Ublock origin works.

cool, it's time to play spot the snowflake.

>WHAT
>IS
>WATERFOX
>PALE MEME
>ICECAT