How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Absolutely disgusted. How anyone could leave such a worn sticker on their laptop escapes me you fucking neanderthal.

Drugs are for weak individuals

You're a weak individual you fucking faggot

That's unacceptable!
get the duster and clean your book.
you gonna get an alergy or something

Wow, the drugs rotted the part of your brain that remembered how to reply to a post.

Who cares if he does drugs? What are you, a normie?

Hey look, you're doing drugs and damaging public property.

Fuck off druggie.

Actual OP here, you're both unintelligent faggots that need to snort some sugar and expand your pathetically small minds so you can actually learn something about programming instead of shitposting on here like faggots.

Being a junkie is the normiest thing you can do.

I too like to powder my used college textbooks in the name of preservation and longevity.

It's not even a required textbook is the funny thing, I just checked it out for fun cause I always see it on here. Its thinner than I thought it would be, also considered checking out some books on perl and Stroustrup's book on C++

Confused. Snorting things with tubes takes too much energy to sniff when going up close raw is not only easier, you also get the leftover residual. Also this powder is unidentified. Bulk pure powders are usually white. This includes things such as caffeine, choline bitartate, sugar, flour, and yes, even dried out toothpaste. I can't really sympathize with having a physical book to do any learning from, but that's your business not mine. Hardcover is always better than softcover though. "The C Programming Language" is a bit dated, but a very good intro nonetheless, even if it teaches you some bad practices. As for the second book, I haven't read it so I can't recognize it and there isn't too much context clues besides what looks like a cut-off of "Thery" and "Auger." Too little to work off of. Not too excited about the gaming laptop with a single trackpad button.

And what's with the blackout? It's JPEG and I can just extrapolate the missing pixels from the binary if this was only edited once right after taking the picture and not converted. Are you trying to hide some library barcodes? I don't know what identifying information someone can get from that. I know barcodes have official standards and all, but how is there a public repository of all registered items? Does it even work like that?

The language itself isn't anything that excessively complicated, but once in a while, you'll see a wiCard come along and do batshit crazy things with void pointers to things the language was never intended to handle or to mess around with other libraries/binaries not build for it.

Oy Vey yes goyim, snort more drugs and rot your brain so you're easier to control meshugana. Also be sure to buy the new Apple MacBook Pro®

Update: Apparently barcodes are just ASCII shorthand which is pretty dope. I can probably get the exact library you're (allegedly) borrowing from and come pay a visit. Looking out for the MSI gaming laptop with worn out stickers and a white male with possible anemia, I can get rid of another 4channer from this planet.

Tl;dr OP, stop phone posting.

one mustn't snort

I am with you

you could have made that post in a much less autistic manner, retard

t. boring asshole who has never tried drugs and probably eats sugar

sick baking soda, poser

No friend, I just used to be weak.

Nothing. C is for shitheads anyway.

>He doesn't put a cover on his book

You are a Disgusting Being

>look at me do drugs! give me attention!
Pathetic.

>you can actually learn something about programming instead of shitposting on here like faggots.
That's modafinil user-kun and it's legal if you have a good doc.

>his book
:^)