Sup Forums will never be this happy about a new computer

>Sup Forums will never be this happy about a new computer

youtu.be/Csc4FmcUq0I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eG3LuPdcoNo
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ86A8OMvsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch just you wait for my X1 Carbon to arrive and I'll Livestream it.
There will be ejaculate.

>She will never know the joy of unboxing a new Thinkpad Retro
>She will have to wait 5 days as apple geniuses let her macbook sit in the back only to tell her at the end of the week that her wifi adapter has died and she will have to wait a month and a half to RMA because it's an older model and they don't have any of her's instock

Because I'm not a woman

>cute
>knows the value of a dollar
>excited about a Unix workstation
Wife material.

She's 13 you pedo.

I can't be happy about anything anymore.

Hopefully this (you) cheers you up user :)

I want mactoddlers and gaymers were banned from creating their "tech" threads here.

Doesn't change what I said, I think you have a perverted mind.

Implying what?

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Now I would see her unboxing if you know what I mean.

Not that user but the narcissistic culture focusing on attention being the norm is making me feel even worse, why can;t people just do things instead of doing things for attention.

She looks exactly like a grown up woman

>stop liking what I don't like

>muh safe space

Mac ? Fuck that shit Linux or nothing

Also desktops for life

Why use the imitation when you could use the original, with commercial support no less.

Am I supposed to feel envy?

Yeah. But the next best thing is women with a more masculine chin than me so I feel conflicted

I was very excited to receive my used T430. And it surpassed all expectations.

This Christmas I'm buying a Retro or an A475. I'll fucking skyrocket from the excitement.

Not even a tiny fraction of the happiness I felt when I finally moved from a 7 year old laptop to a freshly built pc.

13, 4 years ago

Hebe you illiterate cumdumpster

>tfw her parents would rather buy it for her than have her slave for it in some shitty job
spoiled brat in the making

>they will have to wait for refurbished stock to replenish because the damn thing can't be repaired
Pedo site

Ahh but imitation that is free ;)

By the way I hate unity for me a desktop environment should be xfce but kde is good enough anything else like Mac like DE makes me puke ...

There should be a tab on the bottom (windows like) and icons on the desktop all else is heresy

I miss these old Macs, they really were superior.

>Ahh but imitation that is free ;)
OS X is also free.

I remember when I had to save up for shit, slaving away in my neighbor's yards making only a few dollars at a time. It taught me a valuable lesson: work is for losers.
t. NEET

No, OS X is not Libre. It's trash.

Nice dude

You don't know me. I ordered a Vaio for 80 bucks a couple of months ago, and have transformed it into real computer. I always wanted a Vaio, and I'm thrilled to have one.

i gave in this week and decided to try using a macbook and give it an honest shot.

I'm just fed up with new thinkpads and a T420s is starting to show it's age.

i looked at MBP prices, but it's like $3000 CAD after tax nowadays.

wat.

I'm subscribing - I'm loving this new breed of tech reviewers.

youtube.com/watch?v=eG3LuPdcoNo

they're like makeup tutorial girls but talking about laptops.

how to organize your laptop, and look at my desktop.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ86A8OMvsc

Might want to get your eyes checked, nobody said "Libre".

I love these threads

>Retro
Me too user, hopefully it'll be great.

Can you name any practical reason I should care when OS X is free and the OS it is built upon is open source (which means I can port it to whatever hardware I want)?

>you will never be this cute

I get that happy over a single component.

>you will never hold this much power over everyone just by being a cute girl

>you will never be retarded enough to experience the joy of owning a mac product

OS X (or macOS) is NOT free. Upon buying a CrApple Mac product, you acquire a license that grants you the right to use the current and all future versions of OS X (or macOS) on your fruity device. You are also granted upgrades to new versions without extra cost. Running OS X (or macOS) on non-fruity hardware (as in hardware that is not a certified CrApple Mac product) is ILLEGAL. Software that is bound to specific hardware and is only legally available when purchased together with said hardware is neither free as in free beer nor free as in freedom.

>Like i said, I bought this with my money and I'm not the smartest person!
LMAO DUDE

Can you point me to the spot in the license that states this? I don't think they have the power to make it illegal to run on non-vendor hardware. It's no longer bundled into the hardware cost (the SUN model).

MACTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

macOS Sierra License from Apple's website

>1A The Apple software (including Boot ROM code), any third party software, documentation, interfaces,
content, fonts and any data accompanying this License whether preinstalled on Apple-branded
hardware, on disk, in read only memory, on any other media or in any other form (collectively the “Apple
Software”) are licensed, not sold, to you by Apple Inc. (“Apple”) for use only under the terms of this
License.
>2I The grants set forth in this License do not permit you to, and you agree not to,
install, use or run the Apple Software on any non-Apple-branded computer, or to enable others to do so.
Except as otherwise permitted by the terms of this License or otherwise licensed by Apple: (i) only one
user may use the Apple Software at a time, and (ii) you may not make the Apple Software available over
a network where it could be run or used by multiple computers at the same time. You may not rent,
lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Apple Software.

How many old men did she bed with to get that?

>happy to when i recieved my x200, that I only spent ~$70 on.
>happy when computrace removed/disabled.
>happy when done installing minimal debian install, and setting up wireless.
>happy when ssh'ing into new x200 from my T420. I have ssh'ed on to server before but its just not the same.
>happy when done setting up rtorrent + rutorrent + openvpn + iptables on new home seedbox.

that is 5 times as happy, damn.

13 is perfectly normal. If you don't agree you are a faggot.

this was me when i got my x220 with 9cell battery

That's just their service support agreement, and copyright terms, it's not illegal to install OS X on another machine nor is it illegal to distribute Darwin with or without modifications. All that means is that you can't resell OS X and Apple will not provide support on non Apple systems.

Shame that experience of owing a new computer is short lived, especially on a model like hers, where the hard drive cable breaks after twelve months and the computer stops booting. Needless to say the shine wears off really quick. It's easy to be so excited over a new computer when you don't know its flaws and defects yet, and unfortunately her model of machine had a metric shit ton of them.

You're cute.

>working towards all year and all summer
cute. I bought mine with a single paycheque during the christmas season cause I wanted one spur of the moment. No ragrets.

That explains my erection

>watches her latest video
>Android device not iPhone
shill btfo

>>and you agree not to
>INSTALL, USE, OR RUN THE SOFTWARE ON ANY NON-APPLE-BRANDED COMPUTER, OR TO ENABLE OTHERS TO DO SO.

>SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR macOS Sierra
I don't exactly see it saying it's a service support agreement here. I will blatantly assume you are convinced of what you say because Apple does not care about Hackintosh people. There's a simple reason behind that: It would cost them more money to go and hunt down individuals than they would gain from it. Making a Hackintosh is effectively piracy, and as we all know, for example, Microsoft doesn't give much of a shit if you as an individual pirate Windows or Office.

That's not legally binding, it's a service agreement, you'll get no support, it's not illegal.

I don't see it saying it's a punishable offense anywhere, I do see what you quoted however which is what it clearly states, a software license agreement, if you wish to have support then you'll follow the terms of the license, otherwise you'll get nothing.

>...Hackintosh...
You'd have to define this term, selling prebuilt computers with OS X pre-installed is probably copyright infringement, distributing Darwin itself is within Apple's own license and acquiring the OS X specific software from Apple themselves is also not breaking any rules as they willingly distribute it for free. I don't know where you got it in your mind that it is illegal to break such an agreement, it's certainly not legally binding in the context you think, it's only a defensive measure for Apple.

As for communities they're highly fragile in this case, there are only 2 major websites focusing on OS X development and they've been around for a very long time, shutting them down would be very easy if what they were doing was illicit but it's not.

I'll never be happy about anything

>Chrome private mode
Literally why

he thinks this way he won't be on a list

idk bout him but sometimes i use private mode when i don't want youtube to save the history of some irrelevant shit that i watched and then for it to recommend more irrelevant shit