en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that a man or a woman?

Let's just call it a happy merchant.

highlighted text and red arrows? that's all that i needed to see

how does it feel now mozilla cucks.

What am I supposed to be defending, exactly

>Gigi will be working to promote an open internet

lol, those fucking globalists always claim to do the opposite of what they actually plan to do. This cunt will censor anything that doesnt go with the Sorros agenda.

what fucking browser should I use now?

This Sup Forums autism is true cancer, literally 25 threads made each day and it's getting boring
Fuck off, OP

I don't get this political shit
what does this have to do with technology
fuck off

Now that you can't scream (((FAKE NEWS))) anymore, you tell these threads to go away. Facts are a hard to swallow pill for liberals.

It has everything to do with technology, mongoloid. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the likes of Soros who use tech is their own political vehicle.

Not him, but pointing out a problem without giving a solution is pointless. So what's your solution? Chrome? Soros owns google stock. Chromium? Calls home to google, and Soros owns google stock. Brave? An absolute mess on the desktop at the moment.

So what's your solution? If you don't have one, then fuck off.

Stop trying to limit discussions about what you think is related to tech.

>So what's your solution?
>Iridium
>Waterfox
>Opera
>Palemoon

Why do you hate George Soros so much? Because he is rich? Stop the wealth shaming.

Dude I left them when they fired their CEO because muh traditional family wrong gay good..

Now I am on Brave and Opera( yeah I know I sell myself to Chinese :( )

>Iridium
Don't trust chromium.
>Waterfox
Relies on FF's work to remain secure.
>Opera
Closed source
>Palememe
Same issue as Waterfox.

Good thinking, retard.

>Why do you hate George Soros so much?
because of his divide and conquer strategies and his effort to censor people

he wansts to fucking turn us into North Korea.

>>Iridium
>Don't trust chromium.
well, I believe the Iridium devs did enough to get rid of chrome telemetry and homecalling

>Chrome fork
>Firefox fork
>"alternative to chrome and firefox"
Your brain in Sup Forums

Hyperbole.

Still using gay shit derivative....

>I believe
Oh? And what made you come to that conclusion? Even if they did, who is overwhelmingly responsible for chromium development? Google. Meaning you need to rely on Google's health in order for the browser to remain secure and functional.

So, once again, good thinking, retard.

>Hyperbole.
the fucker funds different hate groups like antifa and black lives matter.

black lives matter are fucking racist, trying to stir up blacks against whites and forcing whites into the alt right camp.

all thx to our George

>rely on Google's health
Nigger what the fuck are you talking about? You some kind of schizophrenic? Google will be around long after you're dead. Worry about your own health.

Owned that autist desu

hurr durr dont use firefox
use firefox forks instead, they are different somehow

neo-Sup Forums

Not neo-Sup Forums. Tech illiterate Sup Forums tards who think they know shit about shit.

Sup Forums is a cancer, really

t. transgender antifa faggots

Do me a favor, OP. Screencap your desktop. I want to see what OS you're using.

Oh now your "argument" has been reduced to ad hominem

Never seen this happening before

Then don't post in them, retard. Click the hide button. It's relevant discussion to Sup Forums, if you like it or not. Or bump the thread so it has more visibility, that'll sure show everyone. Maybe they'll fuck back off to Sup Forums if you fuck back off to /mlp/

>YAS SLAY QUEEN!

Come on, now. "Tech illiterate," is a demonstrably accurate description of you, OP.

You, on the other hand, are name calling.

Thinking of it versus actually doing it

the point is to show firefox and mozilla that they cant do everything they want without consequences.

if you just swallow everything you get served, whats there to prevent them from raping you further?

its a matter of principle.

Yes, except if they die, you don't have an open sourced browser with security support. I mean, it's not like I pay to use FF, is it?

sorry, I didnt read Sup Forums's CoC faggots.. I'm very sorry for making fun of your mating habbits and gender identification

>I didnt read Sup Forums's CoC faggots..
let me help
>>>/global/rules/

>says the guy with no proof

#stopthewealthshaming

Mozilla is our enemy

>use firefox forks instead, they are different somehow
mozilla and all it's various forms of cancer like palememe should die.

Sup Forums.org/rules#g

I'm sorry that you came to a tech board half-cocked, and thought you wouldn't be obliterated.

You give me a good option, and I'll listen. You offering half-assed solutions that ultimately change nothing, and calling me names when I tell you as much, isn't a good solution.

>Yes, except if they die, you don't have an open sourced browser with security support
there will be a fork, and the firefox devs (the ones that do actual work and are competent will have to go somewhere)

Also, they'll be more effective once they get rid of those SJW fucks that infiltrated mozilla.

>libcucks demanding to be spoonfed every bit of information with sheer arrogance

Every fucking time. Just do a sensible research on a few specific browsers of your choice and try to get as much information on who's behind them. Is that too much work for you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_web_browsers

Then what do you use.......

What are you supposed to use, as an uncucked anglo saxon that takes 5 red pill in the ass everyday?

You are presuming a conclusion that can not be demonstrated. In fact, if anything, it's the SJWs that survive, and the competent devs that find themselves without work a la Yahoo.

It's not too much work for me. Critical thinking about the source of these web browsers is apparently too much work for you, though.

>Even if they did, who is overwhelmingly responsible for chromium development? Google. Meaning you need to rely on Google's health in order for the browser to remain secure and functional.

>not understanding that source code lives on with or without Google, the post.

>it's the SJWs that survive,
because they get funded by Soros and the likes to promot social division and censoring, under the disguies of openess and equality.

And who will maintain/update the code when Google falls?

Great, so you cede the point.

>those SJW fucks that infiltrated mozilla
that problem starts at the top with their CEO.

No it doesn't. Hundreds of paid professional software engineers at Google work hard to fix bugs and security exploits, basement dweeling NEETs fork the security updates directly from Chromium channel and look for regressions.

Making a web browser is not a child's play. Otherwise Netrunner would be a thing now.

You're the one demanding to be spoonfed on solutions. I did my research and found out that George Soros has plants at Mozilla (something you're incapable of doing because it your lefty politics cloud your judgement) and am now using a browser that's my personal choice and has no Soros behind it. Do your own research, you lazy argumentative, verbose bitch.

Sup Forums has archives for a reason...

>not understanding that Linux, a massively larger project, is maintained by volunteer work and Chromium could easily be maintained by the same community should Google abandon it.

Keep the keks coming, lefty.

Yes, Soros has plants at Mozilla. Which maintains the code for all the forks of FF.

Soros owns stock in Google. Which maintains the code for all forks of Chromium.

So what's your solution? What web browser do you have that is free, open source, and does not rely on Mozilla's or Google's maintenance of the code?

that dude is very handsome for his age

does this look like a fucking browser/tech website to you? If we actully stop support and donation to them, they might actually go back to developing free open source software.

those fucks even ditched Thundrbird lol.. but they do have time for useless sjw agendas

Linux stopped being a volunteer work 17 years ago.

Was wondering the same thing

>does this look like a fucking browser/tech website to you? If we actully stop support and donation to them, they might actually go back to developing free open source software.

Ok. Now offer a viable solution that doesn't rely on closed source software, and doesn't rely on chromium/mozilla code maintenance.

>Making a web browser is not a child's play
depends how complex you make it, I have made my own simple browser and it works pretty damn good.

Brave or Opera

If it's a liberal and you can't tell that it's a man or woman, then just assume it's the same sex as you and disregard them.

>Brave
Chromium based, relies on Google
>Opera
Closed source.

So what's a good browser

I don't think you know how Linux works. Linus doesn't write any code anymore. Most of the job is done by RedHat.

Yes, Linux is the biggest open collaborative in the world but most of the patches that come are just the companies trying to make their shit work with the kernel, these are not mainline patches. The mainline patches are strictly under the supervision of kernel devs (many of which work in RedHat, Debian and SUSE) and Linus himself.

Linux started out as a community based project but it's no longer the case.

I should've been more verbose.
Making a browser to compete with Chrome/Firefox is not a child's play

Opera is literally Chrome re-skin now

wtf Sup Forums, you really opened my eyes!
Guess I will switch to a botnet browser or some placebo shit made by furries.

Nope. And even if it did, it would still have been way bigger than Chromium, thus your premise about Chromium not being easily maintained by volunteer work is flawed.

bfy . tw/DeCk

opera is chromium based too

Fun fact: Soros is such a fucking animal even Benjamin Netanjahu spoke out against him recently, calling him the enemy of Israel.

>Ok. Now offer a viable solution that doesn't rely on closed source software, and doesn't rely on chromium/mozilla code maintenance.

market will come up with something, once they see that people would be willing to support an open source sjw free browser project

That doesn't mean that Chromium's source code couldn't be picked up by another corp e.g Redhat should Google decide to abandon it.

Do you know how many LoC chromium consists of? Do you think the 5 basement dwellers can even finish reading the chromium project source in a year?

Are you really all that much deluded?

Not to mention all that autistic non-standard clang extensions Google use

Hey, what if we combine the good things about Opera and Chromium and call it

wait for it

Opium

Protip:
If the original devs don't come to the fork, it will wither away

>Trying to get someone to stop relying on google
>Uses lmgtfy
Great job, retard. Luckily, I use NoScript, so all I got was this. Fucking hypocrite.

I mean, isn't firefox open source? I'm sure Sup Forums wizardz will know if it has anything suspicious

He's probably even posting with google captchas

a browser should be simple to code and use, chrome and furfox are overly bloated with stupid shit.

Unfortunately normies want bling so heavyweight and bloated crap will always be popular.

So what? something better will come along.

Sup Forums can't even fork systemd, Chromium is EONS ahead of their league

Sounds about right. Gotta love how tech illiterates think they know anything. They take a grain of knowledge and act like an expert.

which facts are you referring to?

If Chromium dies, something better will come along. Move on.

Your juvenile stupidity frustrates me

And how do you know that what is offered will be better?

>I'm sure Sup Forums wizardz will know if it has anything suspicious
doubt it. there are probably 100s of thousands of lines of code you would have to go through lol

and the vulnerability in case of firefox is that they'll start censoring websites which dont support their agenda

I wouldnt be suprised to se:

"THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS HATESPEECH AND FAKE NEWS. CLICK CONTINUE TO PROCEED" in newver firefox versions

this seems like a plus to me, user

Yea, you are forgetting the capitalist part of every company. Companies like monopoly and absolute power. Once they attain it it is bound to become evil

i always rustle snowflakes feelings