Jailbroken vs. non-jailbroken iPhone

Speed Test for these devices

youtu.be/tDNyx2_WTsI

>You literally have to hack an iPhone for basic android functionality
wew

fascinating

But nothing you do will make android standby drain disappear

You can try hundreds of different rom and kernel combos, but it always comes back, the renowned android standby drain

>standby drain
wtf are you on about nigger? It's not 2013 anymore

Exactly, and it's still a real issue on ALL android phones

source: my ass

>gsmarena battery tests
AAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

So how many times do you have to recharge your iPhone throughout the day? :^)

I have an Honor 8 that is at +60% battery when I plug it in before bed at night. The Nexus 5x it replaced was almost as good, was usually around 40%. You're full of shit and everyone knows it.

I've never owned an iPhone (why do you insecure faggots always assume that anyone who says anything bad about Android is an iPhone owner?)

Only touchscreen smartphones I've had was a symbian nokia and a bunch of Androids, now on a 2017 A5 which I enjoy but which also has shit standby life

Do you even comprehend text? Also your post is completely lacking of any real meaning

iPhones have shit battery life, and it lies about the battery status.

I have an 6s for work, and a Pixel XL.
The only thing I use the iPhone for is work email, nothing else is installed except Google Maps. I use the phone maybe 10 minutes a day, and charge it once a week.

Right now it was charged over the weekend, and is at % battery life.
Great huh? amazing! wow!

except its not, and its battery is utter shit.

I have weak signal here at work on my Pixel, so I use the iPhones hotspot. 3 hours of use and the battery drops to 50%. Pathetic.

I used to work Lyft, and used my Pixel as a hotspot for a dedicated Google Maps/Lyft app phone. I worked 12 hour days, and would shitpost between rides. 6-8 hours later my battery would drop to 50%. I could go an entire shift and not drop below 25%

The Pixel otherwise drops about 1% per hour at idle. And I have like 30+ apps installed that all have push notifications.
It drops about 8-10% overnight.
iPhone can sit an entire day at 100% with light use. And that's a fucking lie. Just how it seems to last 15+ minutes when it says it has 1% battery life left. Also a lie. There are no requirements on accurate battery performance.

Right now I use the iPhone to listen to NPR on wires headphones and it doesnt last 8 fucking hours. Half way through the day its down to like 30% just streamning NPR.

My Pixel with streaming music, and constant shitposting at work can drop to 20% after an 8 hour day.

Point is iOSX lies about battery stats to make it self look great, and wonderful but when you actually start using it it bleeds like a stuck pig.

Google Maps performance is shit too. Drops about 1% every 3-4 minutes. 2 hour drive with maps runningn only and it was down to 60%.

shit.

>Right now it was charged over the weekend, and is at % battery life.

87% I meant to type.

>8-10% drop overnight
Fucking disgusting

Dozer fixed it a long time ago.

I'm running Android n and there is very little power drain on standby

I'll admit it sucks a lot of power during usage tho

t. I bought some $150 phone from China

"lol why isn't ot working like an iPhone?"
MacFags will NEVER take responsibility for their own retardation.

My experience is quite the opposite
Hi, retard

Disable Facebook when you're not using it, asswipe.

/sage/

That's normal you fag

Too bad
I don't even use facebook, smartass

Here is what an hour of hotspot use looks like.

Not an issue since android phones don't have batteries that only give you 3 hours of SOT like the iphone does without quickcharging to boot.

Nice try.

thats shit

>tfw rooting my Moto G4 Play didn't fuck up the performance speed
>tfw my Moto G4 Play still launches apps faster than a JB or non-JB iPhone 6

why would root fuck the performance

Nice! What phone?
Moto Z Play stock 7.1.1 here