*vibration noise intensifies*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2m6wsQ36EA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*CLICK*
*CLICK*
*CLICK*
*CLICK*

Buy a case that costs more than $20 next time.

Recommend me a non meme case.

FD sucks huh

I have the same case and it makes no noise

Maybe your bottom dust filters fits more securely than mine, which is what causes the vibration noise when my HDD spins.

probably because cases dont make any noise, it's hard drives and fans...

I have the fractal R5 as my server case. Single SSD and 7 HDDs. I have no rattle or noise to speak of other than the front fans when they're on higher rpm. Why does everyone meme about vibration noise?

Maybe it was a problem with the early version of the case or something?

outside of my cheap ibuypower prebuilt and cheapo case fans I've never had a PC that rattles or vibrates at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=u2m6wsQ36EA
This is kind of what it sounds like. I know the root cause is HDD vibration but if I remove the bottom dust filter I never have the problem again.

That sounds like the sound is coming from his tabletop. The hard drives are making his table resonate like a giant xylophone.
I bet it would STFU if he picked the case up.
Are the case feet of a particularly hard rubber?

>metallic sound coming from a wooden table

about every other time I turn on my computer it sounds like the fans are going into turbo mode and then works fine after I restart it
what do

I have an R2 with 9 HDDs, and it's not particularly noisy.

dont post in a random thread asking about something completely unrelated is is a good start.

Yeah same case, no complaints.

Mine is dead silent though.

*BEEP*

>HDD
kek.

>Paying 4x the price because you're too impatient to wait an extra second for a program to open
kek.

>Being this poor
kek.

go away FDIDF

nice autism bro

Grab an old stump in the woods and carve a PC case out of a single solid piece of wood. It could look awesome and cost nothing aside from shittons of time. Alternatively, make a case out of cast concrete. It sure as hell won't rattle.

Idk it seemed pretty related to this thread

Nah, the flimsy cases make clanking sounds everytime you wave the side panel around.