Why don't we take him seriously again? The man just engineered a television

Why don't we take him seriously again? The man just engineered a television.

Because their "engineering" usually involves butchering shit with inappropriate power tools or half assed designs. As an example the latest cooler mod and the "tv window" video, where they could have easily improved the aesthetics tenfold by hiding the cables inside the wall.

He did say he was going to hide them though you fucking retard, he was just showing what he was planning

Of course you're advertising his channel, but I'll bite just because I'm a pedant who doesn't like him much, but who DOES have some respect for him.

> engineered a television

You mean he spec something out.

I can't stand to watch him. He stands on the shoulders of creators and movers who he never seems to credit unless he thinks it'll sound sexy. His comedic timing is forced, and his topics are not inspiring. He's not attractive, in fact, he has a pretty sad fucking phenotype. His voice is whiny and grating, his skin is thin and splotchy. His acumen for engineering anything is absolutely absent...BUT he does pay enough attention to current tech and spends enough time reading forums that he can put together some above average ideas about what consumers in certain niches want, the latter of which could be said for a lot of Sup Forums denizens if they had skin thick enough to chase a following long enough that someone would listen to them.

Putting yourself out there and inviting criticism the likes of which Sup Forums likes to hand out is hard. Most people do not have skin thick enough to shut out the haters and do something they enjoy, but Linus does.

That's his talent.

I'm skeptical that the OP (probably him or someone close to him) thinks that posting shit on Sup Forums is still good for his ratings is laughable at this point, he has enough subscribers that he's moved on to the next level of fame-dom and doesn't need the daily exposure here any longer, but the fact that it still occurs indicates the immaturity of him and his staff. Constant exposure, negative or otherwise, is key to success in the world of personalities, good for them for realizing that, but its probably time to elevate their company...that and I'm tired of grovelling in my depression on Sup Forums (isn't everyone here?) and seeing this guy's unfortunate face all the time.

does anybody have the gif of him thumping the computer case on the table and almost fucking the gpu?

Why don't we take him seriously user?

Why don't we take him seriously, user?

Why don't we take him seriously, Sup Forums?

There's probably a gif of them dropping a Ryzen testbench somewhere

But user why don't people take him seriously?

user why aren't people serious about taking him?

Why isn't this guy taken seriously I just don't understand

That was a pretty good video, haha!

Why aren't the serious taking of guy this

linsu is the gratest

Please you are not being serious enough be serious and respect this guy when talking about him

linus is a little noodle

Sup Forums will only start taking him seriously when he starts talking about the Lenovo Thinkpad T420.

Linus is a serious guy with a serious plan. Behead anyone who thinks otherwise

>clickbait titles
>clickbait icons
>vapid content

It pains me to think there are people out there who don't think of linus in a serious way. What could lead a person to believe that?

What possible reason could anyone have to question linus' seriousness?

so funny XDDD

upvoted! hahaha lolcats

lliteral autism, the post