What's the deal with this car?

What's the deal with this car?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@35.2032904,-118.5295642,3a,75y,136.34h,92.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svgfYuJbzEwoaO7pUQK17cQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t-thanks

It's the car Terry uses for running over CIA niggers and CIA is using captcha to be able to identify the car with their drones

I like that car, it means whatever comes after I can just select incorrect shit and it will accept it.

calibration captcha

Do I click the third square on the bottom row, or not?

Is the first one always the human check? I didn't realize it was like the old captcha where one was always human test and one was always training

What do you think is the correct answer, user? How does it make you feel if you don't click it?

It's random I think, but if you see an image that you haven't seen before and is obscure then it's most likely not known so you can pick anything.

it makes me experience the fateful day on which I lost my legs once more

Julia pls be my girlfriend

It's Yulia's bf here faggot

it will give you infinite captchas if you try enough invalid solutions. its not like the legacy captcha that accepts like anything.. the order of known images is completely random.

bring ms. skeleton back

Ever since Donald J. Trump was elected, the government has outsourced to Google to locate whistle-blowers so that the government can prevent leaks.

She's a dumb attention whore

post her nudes

>What's the deal with this car?
it belongs to george soros

Actually she's a skeleton kind, once she posted her weight and height, way below average BMI.

Cool I'm only using Femanon to stop her from namefagging

wew lad

in this case its there because people are now used to clicking the signs and people are more likely to select wrong things now when they suddenly want that you select the cars instead..

You missed a square

Found it

google.com/maps/@35.2032904,-118.5295642,3a,75y,136.34h,92.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1svgfYuJbzEwoaO7pUQK17cQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Oh shit wtf

It's a Dodge.

Where did it go?

The only correct squares are bottom 1 and 2.

If you click anything else you are a brainlet

But the car is slightly in bottom 3.

Time travel.

>mfw didn't think I'd see something so close to me pop up on Sup Forums

Fuck off mate

I'm am not a robot =>
I am training machine learning

kek

You live in Broome? Fucking hell mate my condolences

Exactly this. I try to select as few squares as possible, and sometimes an extra random one if I think I can get away with it because I'm devilish. Only selecting two squares (the bottom left two) would probably solve it. Don't do a thorough job for free labor. Give Google the shittiest data points you possibly can while still solving the captcha.

Or use the classic captcha. As always the variable word is nigger.

KEK

>2012+5
>not using legacy captcha

>Julia
>Yulia
>ms. skeleton

literally who(s)

Remember when the captchas didnt fail continuously