I found 8 z400 workstations. What should I do with them...

I found 8 z400 workstations. What should I do with them? They each have 12 GB of ram and some crappy quadro card plus a xeon.

Send them to me
136 Cantitoe St. Katonah, NY 10536-3804

Give them back, John.

give them back

You should give them to somebody that would have better use for them

>I found
What do you mean "found"?

reported

please kill yourself for perpetuating this retarded meme on every thread where some user talks about finding a piece of technology

Sell them on ebay ASAP

You have a couple of options.

1. You can just sell them as they are on ebay for a few hundred bucks each.
2. You can remove the Quadros and sell them on ebay, then purchase GTX 1050 GPUs for each of them and sell them on craigslist as gaming PCs. You will probably get $500 each for them this way, and you won't have to fool with shipping PCs.

You got pretty lucky. This is a few thousand dollars worth of hardware.

You might also think about upgrading the CPUs in them to a E5640 or X5650 to give them a bit of a boost. If they don't already have decent CPUs to begin with.

They are all Intel Xeon W3540

Never reply to me again

I'll send you some memes :^)

Woah. Okay, that is a bit stouter than I would have expected. You definitely want to go with the gaming PC route for these. What kind of Quadro is in these? It maybe not be as "crappy" as you think. If there is a Quadro 4000 in there that's worth $80 by itself.

Put a GTX 1060 3gb in these and you can sell them as 1080p 60 fps gaming machines for $600 each and you'll (mostly) be telling the truth.

STFU and give back.

Bob.

mine some pepecash

Please sell me one

[email protected]

Please kill yourself for being a dirty fucking thief.

Buying a new card to put into a used PC is not a winning proposition. You're less likely to screw yourself by going used. Unless you advertise it and only buy the card once you have a buyer.

Is there a purge right now?

You are taking 7 at max, I am keeping one to play league of legends at work.

>play league of legends at work.
How about you do some actual work at work?
>having a job that pays you to fuck off.