Where's Terry?

>Ctrl+F
>no one's got a thread about Terry A. Davis

I got curious about what Terry was doing because I remembered he had a newer YouTube channel for archives, and it hasn't had an upload for two months. The vids on there show him drunk in public, among other ridiculous and dangerous situations, so I figured something happened to him. Anyone else heard something?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/TerryADavis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got a new drum set from his fans

>want to catch up on terry
>newest video is him dancing in his room
literally nothing has changed. is he just going to dance and jack off until his parents die?

Too high for the thrift store

>until his parents die
Why would he stop then?

vid.me/TerryADavis

no money, which means he's probably going to end up in a mental hospital or prison.

Is there something we can do to actually help Terry? I mean can Sup Forums do something good for once?

>no money
He gets at least $1400 a month right now on SSDI, what do you mean no money?

>no money
he receives a steady stream of autismbux which he pays rent with

What income would he have on which to live? Unless Ticketmaster gave him some baller severance pay or he has sufficient inheritance, then RIP.

He does not need help he makes more money than me and he doesn't even have to work for it.

autismbux aren't meant to live on

...the income he gets right now from SSDI?

He gets disability checks due to his insanity

>autism
He's schizo, not autistic

sounds like you should apply

judging from his behavior, it's basically the same thing

In what way? Autism is nothing like schizo behavior

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that's a thing somehow. Thanks for the reminder.

Yeah autists aren't characteristically manic like this, at least just from the autism alone.

You really think he'd still be living with his parents if the disability was enough to support him on his own? He's bitching all the time about them and their bullshit like watching dumbass shows on the talmudvision.

He pays them rent, you can see it in his finances files

Of course, it isn't about the money. He lives in Vegas, he could afford a place of his own. His parents deal with all the shit he doesn't feel like dealing with. Eventually when they die he'll have to do that stuff again, but for now it's comfy. It's all highs and lows with Terry, for as much bitching as he does about his parents, he talks about how badass and noble they are too.

I can't believe that gofundme wasn't a scam

ayy

Post your rare Terrys.

Are there any collection of all these "MainXXX.jpg" pictures from after he tore down his former website to make the current one?

Not sure how many there originally were, but I got about 15 of 'em from ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/terry_a_davis/

terry is CUTE!
CUTE!