What the fuck were those retards at Amazon thinking? This is why we use Netflix

What the fuck were those retards at Amazon thinking? This is why we use Netflix

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/en/node/6662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least they don't also use Cinavia.

It's funny because on pirate streaming sites I can watch shows in full HD using superior VGA cables. HDMI was a mistake

HDMI is great. HDCP is the mistake

>VGA
>Superior
yea, no.
HDMI may have gay parts like HDCP, but all modern connections are superior to VGA
HDMI
Display Port
DVI(same as the video part of HDMI, with different connector)

You're wrong but it's ok

Run a 3840x2160 stream at 60fps over VGA and let me know how that works for ya k thx

I don't even know what the fuck you're arguing, but its ok

>moving the goalposts

>we
Speak for yourself.

VGA cables are better than HDMI cables. Never had a VGA cable fall out before, even without using the convenient thumbscrews that aren't even optional on HDMI.

>speak for yourself

Im speaking for the majority. Who are you speaking for btw?

>Who are you speaking for btw
Sup Forums

I'm Sup Forums and I'm speaking for Sup Forums

I'd bet my life that most of Sup Forums doesn't use Netflix.

If you get me a 4K vga screen sure, it's an analog signal so there should be no limit. VGA also has better colors than hdmi, I notice when I switch the inputs on one of my screens.

HDMI is a shitty copy protection mean that you're getting cocked slapped in the face with and you want to turn the other cheek

>Implying Amazon doesn't host Netflix

I bet my life that of the users who have access to both, more of Sup Forums uses netflix over amazon prime. You know... kind of what I was getting at with the original statement...

> 4k analog screen
> VGA has better colors

LOL

What's so funny about an analog 4k screen?

Hes either trolling or legit retarded. Either way, stop feeding him.

>4k analog screen
CRT best display

They were thinking "these kike publishers won't give us distribution rights unless we DRM everything up."

Its fucking stupid though. Even with HDCP you can use a program to record the video stream.

MEANWHILE, LEGITIMATE FUCKING CUSTOMERS CANT WATCH THE CONTENT IN THE INTENDED MODE. WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

I prefer Netflix, but that's because if I search for something and it shows up, I know that I won't need to pay for more than my account. Amazon, on the other hand, will show you all sorts of shit that you'll have to pay for.

HDCP has nothing to do with my choice.

>DRM enabled cables

But Netflix is 3 movies, 5 TV shows, and a bunch of filler.

Amazon is shit too though.

help.netflix.com/en/node/6662
Netflix uses it too. This is bullshit.