have you tried turning it off then on again

yeah i tried that already

is it a laptop or desktop?

I just spooped in my pants

full sized

full sized what dude laptop or desktop? simple

plz OP i want to help you but you have to help me help you k

well its not a laptop but its not much bigger than a laptop

Your PSU either died or there was a power surge. Unplug it from the mains, wait about 30 seconds and plug it back in. If it doesn't respond at all, then yeah, your PSU is dead most likely.

this is hope less i hope OP computer can find a better owner RIP computer

its dell

I tried that but it made a sparking kind of sound but now its green like blinked when i pushed the power button

PLZZZZ OP PLZ for the mother of chirst laptop or desktop PLZZZZ im on my knees

sorry im guessing its a desktop,

is it or not dont guess

yep, sounds like a power supply problem

>ITT: anons are getting trolled
alternatively
>ITT: OP is actually retarded

OP doesnt need help he knows what hes doing.
computer probs killed it self cos senpai op wouldnt notice its small ssd captivity and quite fan noise, its 720p camera and all plastic build with the smell of the 2000's. Rest in Piece PC T_T.

>ITT: witty troll triggers Sup Forums's autism

If it's a laptop, remove the battery and keep power button pressed for like a minute, reinsert the battery and start normal, do the same if it has a plug(i.e a desktop) .

If it still doesnt work then tell us what does it show on screen on startup.

not troll OP is psychopath he needs help

PLEASE OP call the help line

it looks like this one

Throw it out

so no chance of fixing it, what is the likely problem?

If there was no storm and no power surge, I'm guessing the PSU might have died. If so, its not so bad. Then again, the mobo might have fried. Either way, i'd get the HD out and put it in a safe place till you can figure shit out and get your data backed up. get some sort of bootable 'buntu linux and boot from that if you have too. Most mobos from the past 10 years have some sort of led or something on it, letting you know its receiving power. Do you see anything like that?

That's a nice Dell work station. What'd you do to make the power supply fail?

he went down and dirty on this mother

its been raining a little bit but no storms and the green like does flick on for a second and then turns off

not sure, it crashed after playing different games i usually only play half life 2 and i played another game and it literally shit itself

dudes hes a troll dont help this fool, it goes against the terms of the G board "Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site." - admin

Yeah, id check the psu first, but it sounds like the motherboard may have shorted out. Id still get the hard drive the fuck out of there until further notice.

nah im not allowed to open it, My father says hes going to throw it in the bin but i wouldve rather saved it

it shall be fixed after half life 3 come out

half life 2 isnt very demanding im guessing thats why it could handle it without dying

Repair it with a hammer.

op is actually 13 years old.

Wyat the fuck...?

I'm actually 35, just visiting parents. its actually my dad's PC and he refuses to let me -- you know what fuck im not actually OP he proably is 13 and retarded i give up he made his story so hard to fake being an adult.

Dude, you got a Dell!
There's your problem right there.

woah so much help youve been