Entertain God and your ass will follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/Videos/
my.mixtape.moe/cljnfr.MP4
my.mixtape.moe/mflzxh.mp4
youtu.be/GmD0BlIF4NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=ntkC-o52weI

Terry hasn't posted videos in almost a week.
He must be practicing playing his new drum set.

someone email him

Where does he upload his videos now? I miss his live streams. They were soothing. What happened to his bird though?

>Where does he upload his videos now?
templeos.org/Videos/
>What happened to his bird though?
He stomped and killed it a few months back.

Also missed the part where he starts yelling at his parents and calls his mom a bitch and tells them to never use facebook. Cause Facbook is ham.

>the drunk driving saga is over

But why would he make it ugly ? Can you call that GUI ?

He killed his bird? That's fucked up. Any proof?

What's ugly about it? It's text on a white background, as lightweight and minimalist as you can get.

He's admitted it multiple times and the bird is long gone.

>Any proof?
No. He said in a video a few months back that the bird was pissing him off so he stomped it, and that he sent a photo of the dead bird to Dianna, that's all.

I can reupload it if you missed it.

You fucking CIA nigger heretic. Next you'll be saying that 640x480 is too low and "you don't know what the brain can do". Fuck out of here, Frasier you no brain nigger monkey.

Holy shit I just realized your last three digits are "480". You better watch out, God is gonna fuck you up.

If I'm not mistaken, he used to have a different bird who died of natural causes and who he didn't hate. Then I think he took in a wild bird or something like that, and it did nothing but shit all over his room. More recently he went on a little rant about how that bird fucked everything up by shitting everywhere.

>86480 into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a
>86481 thief and a robber.
>86482
>86483 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
>86484
>86485 10:3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he
>86486 calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
>86487
>86488 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them,
>86489 and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
>86490
>86491 10:5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for
>86492 they know not the voice of strangers.
>86493
>86494 10:6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what
>86495 things they were which he spake unto them.
>86496
>86497 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
>86498 I am the door of the sheep.

Percival was the previous bird he liked, it used to be in the /tosg/ FAQs before people gave up doing that.

>your last three digits are "480"
holy fuck

480 years between the tabernacle and the Temple. Not joking.

>And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the LORD.

1 Kings 6:1

>tfw starting to doubt Terry is really schizphrenic

templeOS is crap
doesn't even have internet support yet lmao
even MS DOS is better, what a retard way to waste your time
he wasted his life making something totally useless

>doesn't even have internet support yet lmao
Yes it does, literal CIA nigger.

Minimalistic = bad

Next you will tell me modern art is art...

Heretic... Im catholic

>doesn't even have internet support yet lmao
It's had internet support for a while.

>he wasted his life making something totally useless
like your parents

If you were a real Catholic, you would recognize Terry's divine right as king as chosen by GOD.

>even MS DOS is better
making a statement like that shows me that you don't even know what MS-DOS is, back to school time summer's over

Christians don't worship a cock eating pope.
Catholics do.

Yeah, that'd interesting.

Here ya go
my.mixtape.moe/cljnfr.MP4

Holy shit... I saw one of them where he yelled "shut up bitch" to his mom from his room, but I had no clue it was this bad.

my.mixtape.moe/mflzxh.mp4

The current pope is an iluminati puppet

psy-op from red room

I think he sees the dog losing his balls as symbolic of how he "lost his balls" to a nigger fucking Diana.

Why does it look like some garbage from the mid 80's lmao

Your mother is an Operating System?

>some garbage from the mid 80's
It's supposed to be a modern x86-64 version of the C64, are you fucking retarded? Do you actually know anything about TempleOS or are you just mouth breathing?

>my.mixtape.moe/cljnfr.MP4
Thanks. Sucks to be them...

TEMPLE-CHAN WHEN?
this os needs a chan-mascot.

Some deviantart autist made one a while back. There's another pic out there somewhere of her hitting a CIA nigger with her car.

that's so sad

Is TempleOS stable enough for server use yet? I want to host my most sensitive data on a god-approved server.

post more rare terrys

Terry, we all know you're same fagging

So does TempleOS work on bare metal? I've heard that it doesn't, or that it used to, and also that it doesn't work if you put it on a USB and you have to use a CD instead.

it's 40000 times more efficient than linux and lets you talk to God

grow up

I had no fucking idea. Holy shit.

I started doing his streams on occasion, I plan to do long ones in the future.

youtube.com/channel/UClzZsL-IBY0V9AHJBZaSKgA

it does. Temple OS doesn't support USB because it's a clusterfuck CIA nigger invention. It's a bad format. Don't use it. God does not approve.

Do you think God can use laser vision to directly read the contents of an optical disc?

What, other than God, made him cave in?

Some dude implmented it, not Terry.

So how would I even get this operating? Last I heard, Terry said it didn't have networking, but he had an idea to do it all through serial ports... Is has ethernet support? Or I suppose if it doesn't I could make it with Holy C...

This is fucking mindblowing to me right now.

derp, sorry guys. I didn't read the latest posts.

God sees everything you dumbfuck. It's written in a book.

This is amazing.

It works nicely, and makes it easy to get ISO.C backups from my bare metal TempleOS install. The home page does a live PNG screenshot of the web server on every page load. I was thinking of putting the public web server back up if there's any interest.

u wut?

Huh?

i wish i wasn't a beginner programmer. I really want to development video games for Terry's holy operations system. There is lots of stuff to learn and not much time ;____;

printf("my video game");

not that hard

in HolyC:
"my video game";

hot fun at all.

Retarded MIT nigger can't comprehend HolyC:

Just looking at the DOS tier graphics makes my eyes bleed.

Don't give me shit either. None of you actually use this crap. You're just here to watch a schizophrenic man embarrass himself.

See

>Just looking at the DOS tier graphics makes my eyes bleed.
oh poor baby

Wow look, it's the same DOS invoking fetus from earlier. Just wait until I use my TempleOS controlled botnet to launch a righteous DDoS on your ass.

>None of you actually use this crap.
I do. I'm actually working on a cross-platform SNES style action RPG that I'll be releasing for Win, macOS, Linux and TempleOS.

I am NOT a programmer and I explored Temple OS on a VM. There is a guided tutorial that Terry left for anyone trying it.

So looking into TempleOS's Internet capabilities, it seems to all only work through a VM. Is there any way to lurk on Sup Forums from my bare metal TempleOS?

What's next for this guy? Are you nerds going to make him a patreon so you can subscribe to him monthly to get special rewards like nudes and shit?

Why do you care CIA nigger?

You should start with learning some English.

THE RIGHTEOUS POWER OF ROME!
youtu.be/GmD0BlIF4NI

youtube.com/watch?v=rfsqEO-WQHc

>it seems to all only work through a VM.
I posted a screenshot of my TempleOS web server, it runs on bare metal.

Obvious CIA nigger Torvalds shill. Fuck off to reddit and come back when you either learn to appreciate God's temple or make a 64bit OS in 80k lines of code.

PREACH

>burn templeos to cd rom
>restart computer
>"Loading TempleOS................."
>get kicked back to BIOS
From the bottom of my soul, fuck the CIA.

what is wrong with my english?

Did you disable SATA AHCI in your BIOS config?

I tried it both ways. No amount of tweaking seems to change anything.

Hold up

Hmm... system model/specs?

Update: I got better results by switching the SATA device mode to RAID for some reason. I got to where it asks for the CD drive i/o port, but this screen is completely unresponsive. Keyboard doesn't work or anything. I guess my laptop just isn't holy enough.

It's an HP Elitebook 8530p

I might have a spare one of those kicking around at a client site, I'll check it out next week and see if I can get TempleOS booting on it. Or, if you can get the base address with Linux, I might be able to help you generate a bootable ISO for your ICH7 chipset.

I used up the last of my blank CDs, so there's really no point in trying another ISO. Thanks for the offer though. I'll just buckle and use a VM.

>laptop
what kind of standard is used for the i/o on that? I can't find a straight answer from google. is it USB?
that might explain why it wasn't recognized.

It's an Elitebook 8530p, so ICH7 chipset.

temple os is best os

Actually I'm seeing references to ICH9. This is way beyond my knowledge, so I don't know the difference or how relevant it is, but it might interest you.

My bad, I should have verified quickspecs. Looks like it's ICH9M.

Nobody gives a fuck kill yourself, faggot!

some one order terry a pizza so we can find out if he is safe? They do that in America Now.