requesting DIE-suki akarin

Frog website

this is such a cute picture!

fang

not an anime website

arigato

Don't post to me or my waifu again.

these threads are the best

It's rather tedious that the frogposter's only defense is appropriating phrases intended to explain where they don't belong in the form of a "no u," namely "dumb frogposter" and "anime website." Neo-4channers are dishearteningly uncreative and unfunny. It seems frequenting twitter and reddit for far too long has fried their brains.

>animefags post "anime website" as a defense literally every time it is stated that the usage of anime in the current situation is not appropriate
>they unironically believe the people mockingly copying them are the dumb uncreative niggers and not they themselves, who started this bullshit
and stay there

>DuckDuckGo "daisuki"
>german anime publisher

does it have a meaning? if so, what?

Get diagnosed, autists

what did he mean by this?

Been trying to rewatch season 1 but it's not as good as I remember. Season 2 was truly the peak.

I am going to marry Akari

What is the TV-show called?

Is she related to the name "maki" that everyone posts here on Sup Forums?

ANIME

Sup Forums-chan daisuki generals when?

this is an anime website, if you don't know the name or at least figure it out on your own, reddit may be a better place for you

But Sup Forums IS an anime website. It always has and always will be. There are numerous quotes from people in charge to support this.

Sticky, not general.

WEBSITE

Akari is from Yuru Yuri
Maki is from Love Live
Both are pretty comfy, ask Sup Forums for more inof

you guys make my penis very hard. I love watching cute anime girls

>this is an anime website
This *was* an anime web site. That was a while go.

I haven't watched anime for over 5 years, but I'm not confused about where I am. Sup Forums had loli threads that were ignored by mods until a few years back. When anime was ubiquitous, Sup Forums was a fun and creative website, before it was infested with outsiders and became a generic shitfest where no one even says lurk more anymore, because there's no longer a unique culture to lurk to acquire; posters act the exact same way they do on twitter/reddit.

The decline in quality of Sup Forums is directly proportionate to the decline in anime but everyone who was there and capable of understanding already knows this. Typing this post was pretty pointless

then how do you explain all the anime in this thread?

>ask Sup Forums for more inof
Sup Forums is actually one of the few boards remaining that doesn't spoonfeed and tells obvious newfags to fuck off

I want Sup Forumseddit to leave

stop fucking constantly recreating this thread you goddamn stupid fucking faggot nigger