This is the future that Republicans want

This is the future that Republicans want.

>block reddit
wtf im a republican now

*unsheathes proxy*

I don't see a problem

>implying a world without reddit is a bad thing

getting rid of reddit would be good though

>It appears you are using a Virtual Private Network! In order to add the "l33t h4ck3r" module to your internet package, please visit Comcast.com

>implying removing government control and regulation means every company will go full retarded Jew

Why do liberals always think like this?

Modern Internet is cancer anyway.
Shut down everything.

Time to show these tumblr faggots a thing called reality.

We studied history, and it is actually the Protestants that are the worst about justifying corporate scam practices.

You are 100% a buttmad asshat who desperately wishes he was one of the cool kids.

>rabbi won't jew you more if you give him more power

This

Are all Republicunts this dumb?

because that's exactly how companies work. Their sole purpose is to make money for their share holders. They would pick your bones if they think they could make a profit out of it.

yes
They can't tolerate free speech if it doesn't conform to their stupid Drumpf nazi views

DELETE
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

What's stopping them when in many cases they don't have any real competition in their areas? People can't realistically just cancel their subscriptions and do without the internet even if you jew them hard.

I sure hope I am

Because they have.
In multiple industries.
And continue to do so.

Heil Trump

>let's keep the ancient regulation of title II so comcast can keep his monopoly forever

Thanks for proving you're a redditor, antifa scum.

>republicunts
>drumpf
>Nazi

Wow really got me there

Seems like you (((got it))).

I want D.A.D. to happen.
I want to watch the internet implode.
I shitposted with the first men.
Its only right that I be the one to kill it.
Then I can finally be free.

yeah, they are private companies.
Don't like it? Quit your service.
Fuck lazy fat gib me niggers and their free shit.
Government doesn't pay for their infrastructure.
ISPs are shit but "NN" legit raises my blood pressure

>Reddit isn't included in your internet plan
Nothing of value lost. Real talk, though, would you fags pay your ISPs to shitpost here?

>Quit your service when they're the only one available because they bullied all the smaller competitors out

>let free market deal with it
so? just get another ISP?

Yes. Boycott. Send them the message.

lmaono

eh the main reason why so many companies want to keep NN is not that they're afraid that you'll be charged to access their sites, it's that -they- will be charged to access ISP networks, which is far more plausible and easier to do.

I hope DAD happens so Sup Forumsfags have to stop using the internet due to being priced out of it

This is the future that Democrats want.

>implying removing government control and regulation means every company will go full retarded Jew
Yes, that's exactly what it means because that's exactly what they do.

>implying removing government control and regulation doesn't mean every company will go full retarded Jew

why do cons always think like this?

>reddit
Haha, they're our rivals!

Nah, this

Conservatives are corporation boot lickers

this

That never happened since the Internets existence.

However we do have proog of Clouflare/Tor/etc blocking websites they don't like.

>liberals actually believe this is what will happen
net neutrality actually let isps get away with a lot of shit just by the simple fact of having a nearly impossible bar to entry for new competition.

>rivals
you mean subordinates

I'm so glad I don't live in the 3rd world where this shit is allowed.

I am sure fb google Netflix and the other tech oligarchs who shill and lobby for nn have the best interests of internet users at heart

>Tor

Wat

fake news

funnily enough where internet is available in third world countries, it's usually faster and more robust without the shit liberals fear monger about

burn it all down

>adapts legislation that allow a handful of actors to effectively reach monopoly status
>"fucking capitalism"

I don't understand how liberals can both be the biggest corporate shills in history AND think that companies can't be trusted.

>he's literally siding with pajeets
amazing

Tor and CLoudflare have been blocking and throttling stormfag sites.

>Sup Forums claims Sup Forums is reddit
>Sup Forums cries about how access to reddit must be defended
>Sup Forums thinks blocking "hate speech" is okay
>Sup Forums is somehow not reddit

boycotts are incredibly hard to organize when only a partial portion of the population is in disadvantage, IMO wouldn't work

dems are finished

I was just thinking this. We only have this issue because we had to force any and all small ISPs out in favor of government control.

Sick of these fucking Nazis who are against regulating the internet and making it a safer more inclusive space. You wont be able to afford the premiums to access fake news sites you bigot cunts.

This

We already got throttling when browsing youtube or any huge bandwidth website.

>implying that the big isp is bullying the small isp
>not realizng that is the fucking US law that doesn't permit us to have lots of small isp

Cry more lefty Sup Forums faggot
Your tears are delicious

because it always fucking happens you twat

>blaming liberals for conservatives actions
the absolute state of cuckservatives
but y-y-y-you guys freed slaves right? LMAO

>Tor

Source?

IF GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS FOR THIS, I AM FOR THIS TOO

SHADILAY!!!!

PRAISE KEKE

FUCK LIBSHIT SHILLS

nice goyim
good goyim

You sound pretty dense, the fact that you think everyone that questions that is a liberal makes you look even dumber

thank you goyim

>unlimited mobile data for ~20$/m since 2010 or so
>high speed internet even in countryside

tfw when you actually live in first world country and not some mexican shithole called USA

No. But we want to come into your safe spaces and shout you into submission because we are Legion.

If you want free speech and unregulated internet fuck off back to Sup Forums

your unlimited is not unlimited and you probably have some shitty 2g internet..

i know this because you never named whatever shit hole you're from

>Internet companies can block whoever they want to and it's perfectly fine because free speech doesn't apply to private companies
>We should make the Internet a public service though because everyone should have equal access to the Internet
Pick one and only one

>ISPs start blocking sites like YouTube and Reddit
>Web 3.0 crumbles down as people stop using hubs and WebOS
>Large expansion and user-generated sites start flowering
>Webrings become a thing again
>DNS abolished in favor of IPV6
>Golden Age of Internet for real this time

>your unlimited is not unlimited
It actually is very much unlimited and 4g and soonish 5g (TY Nokia networks)

and its called Finland.

>Finland
Interesting spelling of Mongolia

I agree that this would be good, but I disagree with the causal links you imagine that would make happen.

It's a stretch and it depends how much dick consumers are willing to take in the ass. I also don't think we can go back to those days either. Too many people relying on mobile and on other people's work instead of making things themselves. Let me bask in nostalgia, user it's the only thing that keeps me from !!!FUN!!!

1on1 geography for you memelord

haha yes finrand very whitu

Don't bully the burger, it's not their fault their education is 3rd world tier.

There is none, he's just mad that they tweeted something, in which, doesn't conform to his political views. For people who hate """""""Fake News""""""" so much they sure do spread a lot of it.

Holy shit am I tired of the political climate these days.

Am I the only one who doesnt give a fuck?

You're going to be absolutely exhausted with the coming years

thank you goy boy for defending our privilege to rip you off

There's only one country between finland and mongolia.
Btw, russia used to be part of mongol empire.

All popular Sup Forums boards are edgy teenagers and lonely old people. No one is making you come here.

Reminder that Sup Forums would be one of, if not the first clearnet site to be on the chopping block in this future.

As long as both reddit and Sup Forums were chopped, I'd be fine.

There's no net neutrality now, so where is jewry you fear?

That's right, you want to bring it about with net neutrality. dumb fuck niggers.

this really isn't about net-neutrality

it's about classifying the internet as a utility (it's not)

oops. what a flimsy deception. how can this fool anyone?

>hey guys nothing is happening but let's fear monger so we can introduce legislation just so nothing happens in the future
Moron.

Thank you. Make sure to come to the Verizon HQ next Monday. There'll be tea and cake served to all volunteers.

But it's gaining prominence, to the point that getting a basic high school education would require access to the internet. It's become as important as utilities to live in the modern age.

>/G isn't a single collective person.
>/G isn't retarded enough to support blocking Reddit because they would just as easily be able to block Sup Forums.
b-b-but REDDIT XDDDDDD

I asked a question. What is net neutrality preventing?

you claim it's the jewing of the internet, but that can't start until net neutrality legislation is passed. That's the point of passing it. You fear monger with sites getting shut down by ISP, but that's factually what the government is doing right now.

You fool exactly no one. What makes it worse is this massive shill campaign simply didn't exist in 2007. We see clearly all actors who don't belong. You glow in the dark.

>this happens
>end up getting more than two fucking ISPs available to the entire county
Sounds like a win-win. You should be using a VPN anyway.

Also can someone explain to me how wired ISP's have a monopoly on the internet even though we have a bunch of wireless and satellite ISP's

>but muh netflix

you aren't entitled to netflix, but even then, mobile ISP's provide unlimited Netflix, albeit only in 480p

tl;dr yes