Youtube now has a comment history feature...

Youtube now has a comment history feature. This will help the ADL and other (((organizations))) to track down and silence hateful, bigoted individuals. Do you have anything they would deem you guilty for in there, user? What do you think about this technological development of a large website? Is youtube slowly becoming facebook? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you retarded? Only the user can see his comment history.

Also fuck you. You made me read the comments I made 4 years ago and I'm realizing I was cringy as fuck.

joke's on you, i don't have hate speech on youtube. shitposting is relegated to Sup Forums exclusively. outside of here, i am passable as a normie

The user and most groups with (((admin privileges))).

>implying YouTube's admins couldn't list all your comments before

newspapers used to have "letters to the editor" where people would write in their own personal commentary. the newspaper staff acted as a buffer that made sure that only rational and articulate people could give input

now with comment sections, every joe blow from rural fuckoffsville, south carolina who thinks he's got the whole world figured out from his trailer park gets to spout off some braindead bullshit he's regurgitating from whatever "alternative news source" manufactured propaganda outlet popped up on his social media feed this morning.

this is exactly why the trump administration has waged war on the media. they do not thrive under scrutiny, but rather on an animalistic chaos, parading around under the warped banner of "MUH FREE SPEECH". people honestly believe that "free speech" also means that everyone else is forced to listen to their half-baked diatribes, and that their sovereign rights are being trampled when they don't

the screeching and blubbering replies you will see to this post from "redpilled" useful idiots is a direct result of how we have handed a megaphone to the loudest and dumbest dregs of society

>inb4 leftshits try to rationalize this as something good

You do realize comment history has been available for years right

They disabled it by the Google+ integration update IIRC

>Oh noes, someone might find my comments I'm pretending to be on Sup Forums

fuck off back to Sup Forums

How much are you paid, shill?

That's been there for literally years, retard. Besides, you deserve everything you get if you use the Youtube comment section in the first place.

You do not have the right to express hate speech.

If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever.

Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Lets see Hitler wasnt so bad / 1488 / jews / sjw / fags are degenerate / we wuz types of comments /
We should shoot at migrants ...

You get the picture

>I don't use it, so it's okay

This is literally hate-speech
I am literally shaking right now

Stop using YouTube. The nicotine patch of YouTube videos are scraper tools that at least allow you to watch YouTube videos without interacting with Google API, analytics, or ad servers. Hooktube.com does all this for you, it just werks.

A better thing to do is o support competing sites. And the best thing to do is start using P2P.

Where do you think we are?

Hi shill what tier of shitskin are you

For classification purpouses

Thanks for sharing. Now I can delete all the cringey comments I made as a teen 10 years ago.

>the newspaper staff acted as a buffer that made sure that only good goy could get published

fixed that for you

OH GOD THE CRINGE FUCKING KILL ME

post pics and let's judge you

>open a "youtube alternative"
>front page is all nazi and racist content
every time

YouTube isn't a newspaper.

>If it's not censored, "racist" and "nazi" content makes the most views

Hmmm, what are the implications of this?

Shalom

No. It would be too easy to google my profile.

g
When communist content gets censored (it wont), you'll see it there too.

Ok, I couldn't find my channel when I googled these comments so here it is.

>Stupid racist ....

>using YT comments

Thanks for bringing this up because now I want to kill myself even more than I ever have. And thats scary since I have schizophrenia

DATTEBAYO

I haven't commented on yt in probably 10 years

I bought a shitty expensive ass headband from fye in middle school because to be a high ranking member in the naruto/anime club you had to have one

They had it for a few months now but it was about time.
Now they need to add the search engine to comment and video history.
Google this is your job!!

remember when Sup Forums was comfy generals+freedom and not Sup Forums 2.0

>gave the guy the name of a song in a video two years ago
>said "well damn" three years ago
That's literally all of my comment history
Looks like it only affects gigantic fucking faggots who constantly make shitposts.

blame the sjw's

Kill yourself, Terry.

>commenting on youtube
>not using youtube-dl
>not storing all the sweet content you want for nothing

>youtube.com/feed/history/comment_history
That page has been around since forever so it's nothing new

>complains about jewish spying
>still uses google and microsoft products

Holy fucking shit I wish I had never opened the fucking history
>comments sucking some youtuber dick
>comments praising Minecraft gameplays
>9gag tier memes being written unironically

It's amazing how my brain deleted everything from my memory as a way of protecting me from my cringy past, making me believe that it never happened.

Now I'm starting to question if I was this cringy in real life too.

good thing you can delete them

minecraft is like 5 years old, you must be underage.

Should I, though?

Looking at my memelord past, even though it's fucking painful, makes me realize how much I've matured over the years. It seems like a good reminder.

It isn't like I could get fucked in the ass in the future by some Twitter SJW for them, they're all normie tier.

>minecraft is like 5 years old
It was first released in 2009 and it moved out of beta in 2011