Which phone should i buy Sup Forums

which phone should i buy Sup Forums

This one after the price drops
or 7s
Not sure on 8 it will probably be a meme

Xperia XZ Premium or OnePlus 5

my money is on that you look as dumb as you sound

People there might be able to help you user.

>current best smartphones
>hurr it ain't IPHONE U DUMB XD

Don't call it a phone. Call it a tracking device.

Do you care about battery life?

yes

Samsung Galaxy 7

don't listen to this joker

None, stop using phones. They're insecure, as are the cellular providers you rely on. See:

Lenovo P2

Why not? Too poor to buy one?

no kikebasket i have one and it's terrible

Do explain how its terrible

Buying flagship smartphones is begging for buyer's remorse

the battery port is fucked beyond belief. didn't even jam at it or anything but the cunt's blown out

lol thats the only one?

buying anything mid range is begging for buyers remorse if you ask me

go all the way or go home
I don't need some cucked model

Battery performance goes to shit several weeks in

That's enough to completely discredit it as an option

Well you either choose a cucked phone that won't cuck you or an overpriced piece of shit that is designed to cuck you

Use a battery bank, the S7 uses Li-Ion meaning the battery life is very durable, not sure what happened to yours

no but i'm not gonna fucking explain why a phone is terrible. if you have one you'd know what i mean

>battery bank
I can't stop laughing
Everyone I know with an S7/S7 Edge had battery go to shit in a couple months on stock software.

probably because you overcharge it, Li-on battery is very susceptable to overcharging

To chime in, I have one too (s7 edge, higher battery life than normal s7) and it's not a great phone for it's price. I am swapping to iPhone soon.

It went out of date spec-wise extremely quickly and was slower than it's similar priced iPhone at launch. Remember it is only from last year but updates have slowed it down and the battery isn't what it used to be(although that's probably normal for all phones after a year). The home button also wore down and it can't recognize my finger print anymore.

The edged screen is something I never got used to, it's just always something you'll bump. Most developers don't design apps with it in mind, so there are often things at the edges you can accidently touch. It also doesn't get updates in a timely manner.

tldr: decent phone but for the same price I could've literally just got an iphone 6s which has aged far better

I went from a 5S to a 7+ and I like it so far. Phones are the only apple product I'll ever buy.

so you would go for IOS than android?

Stay away from smartphones. Don't make life of CIA niggers easier.

iOS is faster which is the main draw. I haven't used iOS as my main system since I had an iPod touch back around iPhone 4. However I've played around with it before. I have a Macbook so I imagine it will integrate well.

But my main gripe with s7 is something I imagine a lot of Android phones suffer from, which is why I am not going for them again. It is:

They don't feel premium for long enough. Remember high end Androids are priced the same as the iPhones but are often slower already than whatever the newest iPhone is. Top that off with untimely updates and inferior support and you have a flagship device that doesn't feel like one. Yes I can remove it, flash it or whatever. But when I spend a lot of money, I expect a bit more, you know what I mean? I don't expect to have to fiddle with a premium device.

It's not a terrible phone but it's not worth it's price.

Like I used to have a galaxy s3 before my s7. That was back when iPhone couldn't multitask iirc so it was a great device for it's time and had a higher resolution. It really felt like something on the higher end.

s7 also has a higher resolution than iPhone but I have compared it to iPhone 7+ instore and the screens are almost identically appealing. I thought s7's oled would win out(s8 screen is also similar) and it does look barely nicer, but they are really neck and neck and iPhone 7 smokes it in every other category I can think of. iPhone 8 should be no competition and have an oled screen anyway so I am jumping ship as long as it's not a complete disaster in design. If it is then I'll probably get the rumored iPhone 7s instead.

>lagOS

Iphone with no headphone jack, and android is much more customizeable, the Super AMOLED screen means the S7 will have absolute blacks compared to phones that don't like the IPHONES. Well I guess you have different wants than I do

>and the screens are almost identically appealing

The xperia xz is pretty nice

get one outside of the US so you don't need to finagle with the phone to get the fingerprint to work

Well, if you read what I said you moron I am getting the iPhone 8 which is rumored to use an oled.