YouTube has been a laggy piece of shit since they made "upgrades"

YouTube has been a laggy piece of shit since they made "upgrades".

Videos take longer to load.
Buffering is worse too.
Big ass fucking blocks of whitespace

Is this the power of SJW/Faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

adnauseam.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I noticed this too since the update. Also comments take so fucking long to load fucking niggers, at least there is a night mode now.

ayo we wuz programmers n shit

I wish youtube had custom css option or smth

What browser's are u boys using works fine for me on chrome

The real killer was when they put comments in terms of most popular first

Ensuring no actual discussion could ever happen on youtube and "popular" opinions could be carefully constructed

>Being a 3rd worlder with shitty internet
>Complain about webs being slow

Yeah but it takes long because don't you like the new features and special effects to make you think you're using a tablet?

Yes. Technical issues with youtube are the fault of SJWs.

mark as resolved
next thread

Run AdNauseam. Help kill Google. That will fix Youtube issues for good.

adnauseam.io/

Sounds like Plebbit. Which isn't anything unexpected. Any numale tech loving normie has a Plebbit account. All Googlers are faggot normies like that.

Modern IT is controlled by millennial SJWs and developed by pajeets.

What do you expect?

It's javascript
Thank fucking retarded web devs and their obsession with js for this trend

>Shills actually think they are helping to kill a company, while they are actually being played by another one

>bandwidth throttling

>Shills
I don't think you understand the meaning of that term. fuck off back to plebbit, scum.

> Watch half of video
> Click "back" to go back to the YouTube home page
> video/audio is still playing in the background
> The year is 2017.

Christ YouTube. You have one main job, and that's to serve videos. So why do you do such a shitty job of it?

Also, why the fuck do annotations still sometimes appear even though I have m turned off in my user settings?

Youtube has always been a piece of shit.

Just open everything with youtube-dl/mpv, or support alternatives.

Is not just a coincidence that this comes as they roll out more censorship.

Probably all their bots running through videos and demonitizing shit, and flagging shit, is lagging all of youtube

Or bitchute

For some reason I can't register on Bitchute, but it seems interesting, if a bit lacking in content at the moment since it's in beta.

It's crazy. A few completely unpolitical channels I follow are completely demonetized now, and Google refuses to tell them why.

What's the best Chrome botnet extension for extended YT functionality?
I was using Magic Actions for a while but it started acting funny after some update. Already running uBlock by the way.

Its possible google is starting to profile channels based on who's videos they view, determine they are a "future risk" and scrutinize them harder. Merely associating with demonitized channels is likely causing it. I'm seeing lots of linux channels get hit.

Of course I am sure they have whitelisted channels that are sympathetic to the left, and those wont be hit at all.

Now they may also be hitting channels that compete with sponsored review channels...

I think bitchute is rolling out slow to avoid getting spammed with CP and DMCA content by leftists who want to shut it down.

>using legacy hardware
>muh YOOTOOB is slow

>use adnauseam
>click on cheese pizza
>party van comes
>but... It's just a prank!

Youtube is commiting suicide , I miss the good ol 2007 days