This is a gear box. Do you have a gear box?

This is a gear box. Do you have a gear box?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_bevel_gear#Comparison_of_spiral_bevel_gears_to_hypoid_gears
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a technology thread. Gearboxes are not desired here.

gearboxes are not technology

yes, in muh car.

I have a fingerbox.

I understand. I am on the wrong board.

Whats a gear box?

lol, youre still on the wrong board..
Sup Forums is /consumer whore general/ with overflow from /Sup Forums tech support/

I do

This.

l-lewd!

I'm sorry

You dont need to apologize. I welcome you here. I consider gearboxes, circuitry, and hydraulics to be technology because it fucking is.

Gearboxes are technology. With the right type of gearbox we could use cheap brushless motors to produce high torque at low speed in a small form factor. This would make sex bots possible

modern drills do exactly that, but they can get incredibly high speed high torque too.

You've given this too much thought

use a normal DC-Serial-Motor, highest torque from start-0

looks sexual

sextoy

My motorcycle has a gearbox

hnnnnnnnnng

do you like big machines?

those are some nice gears bb

Yeah, I'd put my dick in that

i opened this threads because thumbnail looks like camera from inside toilet, i was also expecting some webm action, too bad

hypoid gears have a slight "S" shape.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_bevel_gear#Comparison_of_spiral_bevel_gears_to_hypoid_gears

The last photo was not a gearbox. It is an old 3-ph synchron generator. 5000 V ~ ~ 550 kVA

>5000 V ~ ~ 550 kVA
mmmh tell me more

powered vs forged gears
which type of grease is best?
are they sealed? double sealed bearings?
are they chink jap or german bearings?
what are the pinion ratios?

well i do have a gear on my Model X. actually its one gear per motor.

so yeah, i Gear.

Turbine: Francis-Zwilling-Schachtturbine,1907-Voith, 7,7m / 9000 l /sec
Generator: 3~~~ Synchron-Generator-AEG-1907- 540 kVA - U1= 5000 V => Trafo 400/230 V + 11.000V;

n.ges-orig. = 0,73
n.ges-after rep. = 0,79

thank you for this!

You can think of the sun gear in a planetary gear set as the long end of a lever.
If you lock the ring gear while driving the sun gear, you get gear reduction, powering the pinion carrier in the same direction.
If you hold the pinion carrier and drive the sun gear, you move the ring gear in reverse with gear reduction.
Holding the ring gear and driving the pinion carrier moves the sun gear in overdrive.

>are they chink jap or german bearings?

SKF ! we use SKF

?,?,?

>SKF
>using Muslim bearings

I found a SKF pocket knife when I was a kid. The blade was carbon steel instead of stainless. You could shave with that little motherfucker.

I do not buy, I build and repair.

you should put a range extender on your tesla so youre not a global warming cuck

On my next visit I show you how to build a shotgun, only with vice, saw, file and drill.

Maybe;

>no lube
>smoke everywhere

*cringe*

Hydraulics and gearboxes are more science than technology.

If there is smoke, there is lube. He is on a manual engine lathe; working without flood coolant for lots of opps is normal unless you like being splattered with it.

I have a fingerbox

science is technology you faggot.

I have a torque converter

I did you a favor m8