Be the biggest asshole developer you can think of

>make amazing torrent client
>comes with a trial, encrypt current and future downloaded files after it expires until you buy the full client

>Made with Electron with

Just use rtorrent and quit bitching

>write 5 mb of drivers
>need a way for users to install them
>make a 300 mb installer
>bundle some useless software
>require users to log in to download the drivers

>implying you can't just download them from nvidia's website without an account
>implying they forced you to install the geforce experience botnet

>shill your player 24/7 calling it "the best"
>not even a volume control

That's a very dumb idea OP

So you are saying that you prefer to use your mouse to adjust the volume in your current media player? Kys

Lies.
[spoiler]protip: bottom right corner[/spoiler]

>"My code is self documenting.." :^)
>"When you install my program, it spreads files everywhere and injects in every config file. There is no uninstaller, though."
>"Can you fix the program you made? I added some features and now it's somehow broken."

Your mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel?

>Cant admit I was wrong
>Cant admit what i did was done the wrong way
>Cant accept criticizism

>RAM leaks like bitch

idk but utorrent keeps wiping the trackers from all of my files and its really starting to piss me off.
Ive left shit running for a month thinking noone was seeding anything until I found the fucking trackers for all of my shit were gone. I readded them adn then noticed it was doing fuckall the next week and then looked it was all wiped again.

fucking this shit, pisses me the fuck off. Im not making an account to download drivers, fuck you

hes probably one of those fags that bought a keyboard without numbers also

Enable dht lol

Just download the driver's direct from nvidiaids website u stupid fuck

>copy files somewhere else
>debug the client and patch the encryption code out
>send a personal fuck you note to developer

>being so retarded you were unable to download the nvidia driver without fucking yourself in the process

How do you remember to breathe

>Make operating system
>Force updates on users every week
>Make it so the os becomes unusable while updates are being installed

it says its on but it never does shit.
I had about 150 torrents active and only one of them was able to seed occasionally.
This particular torrent is stuck at (i swear to god) 99.98% and can only seed to other people. it never actually finishes and I cant find the magnet link again so I cant get the trackers again. I tried copypasting random trackers but none of them know this torrent.
the random tracker list did work for 2 other torrents though, but Im going to try and track down their original trackers so im not sitting there waiting impossible seeds

Paypal API. It's probably maintained by some sort of wizard cuz that shit looks like their website stepping into a fucking time machine and went way back

>be GNU make unix tool clones
>make them all bloated and slow as shit

>>send a personal fuck you note to developer
Distributing the patched version would probably work better.

>app automatically starts on startup
>always throws useless notifications that come over your currect program
>close button doesn't actually close the program
>fucking inefficient, consumes a fuck ton of internet
>comes with the os
>updates every two days while never seeing an actual change

>Must reboot PC after updating

>uTorrent
I found your problem

You can use your system's volume control
You can use your headphones/speakers/TV/monitor's volume control
You can use your keyboard/mouse

>Steam

Better yet
>make a windows program to do something simple
>it mines bitcoins in the background

press 0 or 9 to increase or lower the volume.

>You can use your system's volume control
>You can use your headphones/speakers/TV/monitor's volume control
Those are shit excuses in themselves. Depending on the system, using the volume control can be a pain in the ass, and not all headphones come with a volume control feature. Of course it's all irrelevant when mpv actually has volume control.

>some headphones don't come with volume control
My 12$ chink ones came with it. It's a standard for all desktop headphones and it's much easier to control volume with it. What the fuck are you talking about?

>My 12$ chink ones came with it. It's a standard for all desktop headphones and it's much easier to control volume with it. What the fuck are you talking about?
Guess what, an $8 pair of chink headphones of mine had volume control, while another chink one did not, and neither does my current $200 one. What is this magical land you live in where every """"desktop headphone"""" (headset?) has volume control?

>he paid 200$ for a device lacking basic functionality
Fucking retard

>take some GPL code
>put it in proprietary software

I don't think I've ever seen good headphones with volume controls.

I like electron.

>he judges headphones not by sound quality, but by how many gimmicky features they have
>he falls for the volume control meme, which is really only a way for chinks to introduce another point of failure into the already flimsy headphones
>he was literally unaware that headphones without volume control are a thing until he posted int this thread
>he thinks he won't ultimately have to pay $200+ for cheap headphones in the next 10 years, because every one of them will break one way or another

This^
kys

Nah, I'm not a NEET. I get shit done.

Sound quality is placebo.
Not having hardware volume control is very inconvenient.
Most chink headphones last 2-3 years, which means you'd only pay around 40-80$ in the course of 10 years, while meme brands last 4-5 years and you'd pay 50-200$ each.

Yes, having to use a key on the keyboard my hands are generally on is totally inconvenient compared to lifting my hand from the keyboard to use the button on the cable.

>Sound quality is placebo.
You fall for so many memes. Yes it is placebo when you buy a $2000 amp and $400 cables for your $1500 headphone or whatever crazy shit, but there absolutely is a noticeable positive difference when you compare good headphones to those bottom of the barrel $12 ones.
>Most chink headphones last 2-3 years.
I've had two, none of them lasted that long, even though I never dropped them/rolled on their cable with the chair/abused them in any way whatsoever.
>meme brands last 4-5 years
Mine is 4 years old with no sign of damage. The cable is detachable, so unless the the whole thing breaks in half, I can just get a replacement cable. Even then I could probably get a replacement parts as long as the drivers are not fucked.

I agree

tell my about electron, why do you like it