Poorness

ive been using a headset with only the right ear working for over 6 months now, using it 6+ hours a day, what else are we poor Sup Forums users doing?

I'm still using my iPhone 6s plus. Have no money for 7
Sad

Jesus fuck, learn to solder you useless neet

I'm on an iPhone 4s, not because I'm a poor applefag its just mummy gave it to me when her boyfriend gay her his old iPhone 6

gave*

*mummy gave it to me when her boyfriend went gay

kek

I'm using fishing line to hold up my gpu so it doesn't sag.

My laptop is 8 years old. Ubuntu 16.04 on it. The internal wireless card broke so now I use a usb adapter. The case is slowly chunking apart, one of the screen hinges is broken, one of the battery hook-clip things is busted and the power jack is getting touchy. I intend to use this laptop for another two-three years before replacing it.

Literally

stop its goiyms please ur hurting me feelings

shouldn't have bought a cheap chink "headset"

there are plenty cheap phones for under 20$ go buy it u faggit

It's going to fall apart before that.

I regularly open my razer mamba up and file the worn out and deformed plastic of the button pushers flat since like 5 years now, instead of buying a new mouse.
Makes you wonder why Razer doesn't use a harder material to push the buttons, one that doesn't wear down after 2 years of use and stops working. It's almost like planned obsolescence.
:thinking:

Not OP but here is the headset I've been using for the past months, and my 5 years old compaq laptop (2Gb RAM, 1.6Ghz)

>what else are we poor Sup Forums users doing?

A $4 chinkshit fine soldering iron to fix all the things tro/g/lodytes bitch and moan break too often.

>used to be a headset faggot
>realized they're all pretty shit because they broke within a few months
>bite the bullet, bought a Sennheiser HD 558
>bought it back in 2013, still works flawlessly to this day

There's probably better models out now though, if this one dies, I'll look around again.

I never buy any new hardware except keyboard and mouse.
My 'new' computers have always been at least 5 years old.

I turn my laptop on with a housekey.

I've been using pic related for years.

Does that count?

That's not even close to poorfag tier.

I can never tell with some of the threads on here.