I'm dumping Chrome and moving to Firefox

I'm dumping Chrome and moving to Firefox.
What are essential about:config settings and extensions?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/firefox
pastebin.com/raw/T8TeepZP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USE="-pulseaudio"

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/firefox

Check out the /cyb/ thread. One of the pastebins has a decent about:config guide.

This one? pastebin.com/raw/T8TeepZP
b-but this is autism level

>b-but this is autism level
So is using Firefox, suck it up.

Use Waterfox. Same thing but without a lot of Mozilla's bullshit

Use Icecat. Same thing but without a lot of Waterfox's bullshit

Dark text light background is cruise control for cool.

IceCat is preferred over Firefox but doesn't hold up to Waterfox especially when the waterfox dev is going to keep legacy addon support. Not sure what "features" iceCat has added on, if any.

FF is SJW crap with no pros compared to chrome except some webtools

>muh botnet

kek

webgl.disabled = true

...and until recently I would have said Greasemonkey with appchan-x, but that has stopped working for me.

Use PaleMoon. Same thing as etc etc

and you also get (((them))) deciding what add-ons you can or cannot use!

firefox = Mozilla you are supporting Soros, destruction of traditional family, mutliculturalism meaning more pajeet programers

your the SJW

>Check out the /cyb/ thread.

>look for it expecting it to be "configure your browser"
>it's cyberpunk
Meh.

No. I'm a reasonable person and I happen not to give a shit about jewgle botnet since it does not affect me in any negative way.

Memezilla however is slower and less secure to say the least, which is enough of an argument to render it worse than chrome for a normie pleb who does not happen to be a pedo so he has no need to hide anything.
Also I've noticed shitty downsampling of text and images in FF, same as with Edge.

FF55 > Chrome,
next versions will be even better

lol this graph is so fake just the main process is using more than 500 MB of RAM right now and it adds up to nearly 2 GB if I include all the content processes

reminder that the tabs don't really load unless you click on them, this is smartphone tier snake oil

JEW BOTNET AFFECTS EVERYONE BECAUSE IT STIFLES CREATIVITY