Cousin just recently passed away and in his will he left me all his tech gadgets

Cousin just recently passed away and in his will he left me all his tech gadgets
Everything works fine but this Iphone he left me is cloud locked and i cant get into it
Im sure he left me a sincere message from the depths of his good willed heart into this phone but I cant get in
Can you cool awesome dudes help me crack it so I can read his message?
Thank!

Jamal pls

GIVE IT BACK HUMBERTO

if he really did die and leave his will to you then bring a copy of the death certificate, will, and your info to the apple store. they'll unlock it for it

Does anybody have the stolen iphone infographic?

Go to the Apple Store and tell them your story, they may be able to unlock it. Or ask a family member and see if they know his password. Maybe he used LastPass and had Apple saved and also checked the option to remember the password to the vault.

>saw iphone image
>read "cousin just passed away"
stopped reading there, give it back shaqeel

Give it back Tyrone Gonzalez

I'd rather strangle you, you fucking thug

Pretty sure there was a case where apple refused to unlock an iPhone for the family of someone that was murdered.

David, please give back the phone.

Give it back Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenyevwe Ugwemubwem Ossas

most likely because they didn't have the correct shit to prove his death and his will. just because someone is dead doesn't mean you're automatically entitled to his shit

Not the store call Apple. I used to work for them. Store can't do it.

HAND IT BACK TO HIS BELONGING YOU FILTHY NEGROID

I got this reference

GIVE IT BACK LINGLI

Jamal, just give it back.

Nice one little niglet

Use the finger of the corpse

Apple Store can't do shit. Call them. They will get you to a tier 2 person. Tier 2 person gets the death certificate. Tier 2 sends it to another person. The other person says yes or no.