/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Our friends from another world are rather clumsy • Something's fucky with user's internet • A E S T H E T I C
• user's completely unrelated purchases • user teases a package and never actually opens it • user reviews his chinktop • Various purchases with reviews • user in Nippon gets shit signal with chinkphone • Weekly update from weedbro • Don't trust anybody apparently • user's GF gets a kawaii cabbage bag • Xiaomi mi Mouse 2 • Chinky chicks • user orders programming supplies Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/New-usb-Warm-Table-With-Super-Professional-Heating-Gaming-Keyboard-Fever-Mouse-Pad-Big-Large-XL/32764012000.html
s.aliexpress.com/VvaM3Eji
aliexpress.com/item/1pairs-2pcs-Noise-Isolating-Memory-Foam-C-sets-3mm-5mm-Comply-T400-Ear-Tips-For-In/32636087213.html
aliexpress.com/item/Full-Metal-Flexible-Strong-Arm-Tablet-PC-Stand-Support-3-5-13-5-inch-Tablets-Screen/32799921716.html?
youtu.be/k70xBg8en-4
s.aliexpress.com/6jquMvqi
banggood.com/DANIU-Foldable-Door-Lock-Opener-Locksmith-Tool-Lock-Pick-Set-p-951850.html
androidcentral.com/everything-you-need-know-about-4g-lte-canada
amazon.com/FLIR-ONE-Thermal-Imager-iOS/dp/B00W5PRY52?th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Package just came in, apparently i ordered memery cards

Actually it's just Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and so far it has played very well with no hick-ups

>buying repops
Disgusting.

Dappleface was banned for cryptoscamming, not Comfy.

Does anyone use these? Thinking of buying one for my sister's birthday
aliexpress.com/item/New-usb-Warm-Table-With-Super-Professional-Heating-Gaming-Keyboard-Fever-Mouse-Pad-Big-Large-XL/32764012000.html

I just broke my work headphones, I need something in-ear that sounds good and is tough enough to be accidentally ripped out of my ears constantly by yard tools.

Recommendations, especially anything on the current sale?

In case anyone missed it, you can still get minifigs for mere cents by getting this $2 off $2.01 coupon in the Aliexpress app

>user teases a package and never actually opens it
>didn't black out the perfectly legible bar codes

He got litecoin miners.

>tfw I buy 9 things but only get 2 (you)s
;(

What is this supposed to mean? Are you calling me an Indian? This is a Korean bathhouse towel. Sands your skin until smooth. I was introduced to it buy a Korean roommate I had.

After listening to them for a while they sound pretty great being that they're only $5 but you still get a feeling that it doesn't sound right without the lows being present. If I listen to them for a while they sound great but if I compare them immediately to my shure srh440 you can tell just how shitty they really are. Apple EarPods sound more complete than the monks but the monks do outshine them on the highs and maybe the mids.

honestly nobody cares about any of that

Received my backpacking water backpack. Easily comes apart to clean and shipped in just a week.

>Are you calling me an Indian?
Don't be such an insecure faggot. Though now we know that you are probably pajeet.
He said that because he is an amerilard who doesn't know what korean text looks like.

>complaining about (you)s

haoshi tools lockpick set is good at least for raking
going to buy a cheaper lock to learn single-pick picking on, too difficult for me with this lock

Nice, got a link? Does the plastic smell chink? Will you get cancer if you drink from it?

Any spring remover kit suggestions?
Also searching for some Nato bands.

OwO what's this?

"tea"

Yea here's the link. s.aliexpress.com/VvaM3Eji
The plastic smells really good actually, I'm surprised. Honestly seems like a really good product. I washed it out and am letting it dry before I use it of course.

Bought it from banggood.

Time for some quality chinktea

Are xiaomi phones worth it? Why isn't anybody talking about them during this sale? Everybody got one already? I was thinking about the note 4x.

I'm not sure what he did, how was he cryptoscamming?

How do you get these coupons? I'm new to the app, and having some new minifigures would make me so happy.

My latest purchases:
Pair of foam eartips (gray)
Silicon skin for Dualshock 4
6cm cat plushie with a keychain (orange)
PCM2704 USB DAC
Plain cover notebook
Ballpoint pen decorated with Chinese orchids (black ink)

Also a shot of the kyusu I received yesterday from glorious nippon

fuck, I can't find that category
the app seems to give you coupon choices based on previous purchases

In American too though.
I just didn't know what he was getting at with the Indian stuff but now I realize it's because the packaging had Indian writing. No need to get defensive about it.

I need to buy some of those foam tips as well. I got that same dac though. It's really nice especially since it has a built in amp.

Randomizer keeps sending me to the login page, anyone know what's up?

Oh nice. Here's the link to the foam tips:
aliexpress.com/item/1pairs-2pcs-Noise-Isolating-Memory-Foam-C-sets-3mm-5mm-Comply-T400-Ear-Tips-For-In/32636087213.html

you can choose what color you want by including a message on order, otherwise they'll send you a random color.

packaging is definitely not korean looks pakistani, most listings say made in china of these

Just login mate.

Getting one of this because my arms get tired when watching Chinese cartoons in bed on my Surface Pro. Will report once it arrives.

Any good Android flip phones? I fucking love flip phones.

Coins & coupons -> exchange coins for coupons -> models & building toy

You need 100 coins for the coupon

It's based on stuff youve viewed before, add some chink Lego to your wishlist and the category should appear in a day or two.

Holy fuck I need this, link?

>add some chink Lego to your wishlist and the category should appear in a day or two.
cool, thanks for the tip.

aliexpress.com/item/Full-Metal-Flexible-Strong-Arm-Tablet-PC-Stand-Support-3-5-13-5-inch-Tablets-Screen/32799921716.html?

Any Canadian lads have experience ordering shit from HK Goldway? Ordered the Redmi Note 4x and I was wondering if I will have to pay any taxes/custom duties

>You need 100 coins for the coupon
Curses, too new to have any coins. Thanks for letting me know anyhow, I'll see if I can't get them with the next sale.

16 or 32 gb? Are the silicon glass cases worth it?

I got the 16gb version because I plan to just use a microSD. I have no idea about the silicone cases though

You realise you should have got the Note 4 Global to get LTE in Canada?

Ok so let me get this straight. I'm looking at a bm800 on eBay that has XLR terminating USB and 3.5mm. am I able to power it just by onboard sound on my desktop or do I need to buy the 48v for it so essentially I'd go mic > XLR to XLR > phantom power > XLR to USB and 3.5mm or do I also need the cheap sound card?

Thanks just ordered some

I should be more specific. The item is literally called Korean towels or Italy towels. It's apparently a very common thing among Koreans, and I guess Pakistanis because of the writing.
youtu.be/k70xBg8en-4

>no 1700 or 2600 bands
this user might be onto something

>be me
>chinkphone battery died several weeks ago(posted about that at the time)
>change battery and at the same time damage LCD
>today order for new LCD came
>change LCD
>while installing the LCD it the ribbon cable just rips off
im pretty sure i dont want to fix my chinkphone anymore...

which new smartphone should i get?

z u c c

Has anyone found any nice Bluetooth remotes for Kodi?

Redpill me on the coins. Do they need for something useful or not? Because the 0.01$ section seems rigged

porco dio

There's sometimes nice coupons to get with coins, other than that they're pretty useless. Those $0.01 items are gone in seconds, don't think anyone here on /csg/ ever got one.

noice

Taking so loooong.

Just bought this MP3 player, benjie t6. How bad did I fuck up? Should I kill myself? Should I commit jihad? How did my life get this bad? I used to be a good person ;((

s.aliexpress.com/6jquMvqi

Stop replying to yourself.
The note 4X has band 2600.

But 1700/2100 is the one that matters

>t. freedom mobile cuck

Just gotta wait it out, my friend. It'll be worth it.

>stop replying to yourself

What carrier you on then?

nice. link?

I'm looking for a cheap mp3 player, with a belt clip, like the iPod shuffle, 1-2 GB memory. Anyone have a good one?

Mate take a look through a list of Canadian carriers. They pretty much all support band 2600. Certainly I hope you didn't choose freedom mobile because you thought the name implied that they respect your freedoms.

I bought one of the silicone skins for my xbox controller and i don't even use it any more because of how much dust it attracts, those skins are dust magnets.

Now check the ones that use 1700/2100 and realise you're missing it because you didn't do enough research to buy the right phone

banggood.com/DANIU-Foldable-Door-Lock-Opener-Locksmith-Tool-Lock-Pick-Set-p-951850.html

>>be me
You should go back to plebbit

I feel you, I always fuck everything when repairing smartphones

why do I have make up instead of toys?

where the cs cucks at?

I used to be a Wind cuck, but then I got poached by Telus. Currently enjoying what I used to get through Wind for the same price, but with LTE that actually works.

k

Why are you so obsessed with those bands when the note 4x doesn't even support 1700? I'm not even the user who ordered the phone. I'm just trying to figure out why you are on a crusade against that particular phone.

RN4G vs Zuk Z2 vs Le Max 2

Wanting good LineageOS support and battery life, and performance in badly optimised titles like Pokeymanz Go and shit

>when the note 4x doesn't even support 1700
But the Note 4 Global does, which is my whole point. I'm not obsessed about it, just point in it out for him. Maybe he can still cancel his order and get the right phone for his country's bands.

AWS (1700/2100) is only used by one provider and it's a complete shit service that only newly immigrated niggers and pajeets use.

never been there could you kindly show me the way?

You're saying this isn't accurate? (AWS = B4)
androidcentral.com/everything-you-need-know-about-4g-lte-canada

No problem, just go to plebbit.org

>get the right phone for his country's bands.
user learn some reading comprehension please.
If you scroll back up to here you will see that I have stated that the majority of Canadian providers (the country from which user is from ) supports. The Redmi Note 4X supports band 2600. So therefore the phone will work with LTE in his country.

Telus/Bell/koodo/public mobile whatever, all primarily use band 4. If you have 2600 you may get LTE is some areas (ie: big city), but in my area and everywhere I've been band 4 absence means no LTE.

I picked out my redmi note 3 pro because it has band 4. Mi mix is another of like 3 xiaomi phones that support LTE on the biggest carrier, because it has band 4.

Has anyone here ever bought magnetic (micro) usb cables? if so, any recommendations?
They seem pretty neat.

It doesn't work that way. His phone supports just one of the several LTE bands used in Canada, which isn't enough for full coverage. Depending on where he lived he might not get LTE at all.

;(

DSA Keycaps just arrived

They're great! 10/10

user...
2600MHZ is what we were discussing. It suppotrs a number of other bands which Canadian providers use, for example 2300, 2100, etc. Coverage in Canada is shit to begin with when you are not in a city so odds are it will be the same as whatever he had before (unless he was exclusively relying on 1700, which he wasn't).

is there chinese IR cams, like the FLIR One and the seek thermal?
amazon.com/FLIR-ONE-Thermal-Imager-iOS/dp/B00W5PRY52?th=1

Well, I just made my first big boy purchase on ali, before this all I bought was safety razors and fidget toys. Jack Ma has my back right?

Nope. If you're on 1700/2100 with the other providers, you're roaming on Freedom's network. Which shouldn't really happen because their coverage is garbo

So you're saying no other carrier uses it?

Not without sub licensing anyway. Freedom owns the spectrum and nobody else wants it because AWS has shit building penetration.

hey that's pretty good!

all the cs graduations probably want to know how you can type on a keyboard with no characters though...

bought a casio F91W one month ago. Best watch I ever had, good battery and all, for 5 FUCK BUCKS

Anyone buy a e-ink eBook reader from these chink places? All the major eBook readers with e-ink screens don't have microSD slots anymore.

>Games
Get the ZUK if you plan to game. Dunno about lineage support for the ZUK but I know the note has official lineage.