Why do only shitty chink companies make PCI USB expansion cards?

Why do only shitty chink companies make PCI USB expansion cards?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B008ZGKWQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PCI or PCI-E?

probably because others can't profit off it

PCIe*

How is there not that much demand for something like that? There's gorillions of USB devices today and hubs won't cut it for all of them.

explain why would anyone need that many USB rear I/O?

muh 32 flash drives in raid 0

I can't speak for everyone but I was thinking of getting something for my occulus headset.

The one in OP is a bit excessive though.

Because most people get something like this amazon.com/dp/B008ZGKWQI so they don't have to keep going behind their PC.

Expansion I/O cards aren't as popular like they used to be in the past, motherboards made today are stuffed with USB ports...
Also how many fucking USB 3.0 devices are you connecting that need full bandwidth or power? A hub would be fine for most peripheral devices.

Ocuals rift sensors

because you don't make electronics most other places and expect to pay under $200

maybe taiwan, No. 1 China

The fuck would you prefer? Shitty Canadian companies?

i thought the brand name cards were made by the same shitty chink companies.

becase

that's a good rule of thumb for everything these days, not just for USB expansion cards - the brand-name one and the chink-shit one probably come from the same factory. One's just more expensive because they have to pay for an office full of American millenials in the marketing department.

fugg I want a poutine now

no one like fries and cheese stop lying

because their bus is crowded

fuck you, you've just never had a proper poutine. if you're not in ontario or quebec, you probably won't get one anywhere close to made right.

>chicken gravy
>cheese curds
>potato

Yes, it's simple, but people manage to fuck it up because they use thin fries, or canned gravy, or regular cheese instead of curds, or some unholy combination of the three. A proper poutine is fucking amazing.

Coney Fries > Poutine

ITT: Argue About Poutine

Fucking this