You faggots will argue about anyting

you faggots will argue about anyting

i like both to be honests

Linux is better.

They're both pretty alright to be t b h

I would buy both and combine them to make one burger.

That can't be legal

What's the GNU/Linux of burgers?

Gtfo bgking shills

I'm the type of nigga that orders the same kind of takeout from two companies at the same time just to see which one shows up first, user.

The Big Mac is quite tasty, however it does not satisfy my hunger, the Whopper on the other hand, is very tasty and filling too, so I believe the thread should be over.

Enjoy your heart attack

Maybe that's because I'm European but Burger King food is completely inedible for me.

I'm not saying I would eat it every day. I'm not American.

Both are some of the worst burgers on their menus. I usually get chicken burgers if I'm getting fast food because fast food places make shitty beef burgers.

You are quite wrong there, eating a controlled amount of burgers, say once every few days is not detrimental to your health whatsoever, you could also eat more if you work out a few times every week.

Even if it's just once, the amount of grease and cholesterol and everything else from combining those two together is particularly wanting a heart attack

go away with your stupid Sup Forums meme

i havent tried whopper but the bigmac is so shitty compared to a summer zinger from KFC (i ate summer zinger yesterday, bigmac about one or two weeks ago)

Agree with you there however if said whopper could have that big mac sauce it would be better. Now if at mickey d's you order a double quarter with big mac sauce it's a touch better.

>eating fast food to satisfy hunger

Eat a proper meal you fat fuck.
Both those burgers are literally engineered to make you feel hungry right away so you order a second round.

Are you 4'3 and weight 40 pounds? No healthy (read: average) adult would ever get a heart attack for simply eating 2 greasy burgers.

Let's get real for a moment.

Who would be inane enough to want to eat something that unhealthy? Even if you don't get a heart attack, it won't do you any good

There was a time when you could get the Big Mac sauce in the same kinds of punnets as nugget sauces. That would have been a good time to experiment.

Del Taco hamburger

Glad they make them taste fucking disgusting while at it

I see you haven't been drunk at 6 am in an area with 24h open McDonald's.

Who would be paranoid enough to think that eating something that unhealthy once or once in a while would do any lasting damage?

+1

Neither, because they're overpriced garbage.

>burger music starts playing

Citation required.

Neither does sitting on Sup Forums all day yet here you are

I am from eastern europe
big mac looks too big and dry
whooper looks more appealing but i never had neighter

what is that middle thing in mac?
looks like tofu or some shit

>what is that middle thing in mac?
It's called bread.

you serious? theres bread on top and bottom
and they put huge chunk of it in the middle?
do you even taste the meat and other stuff?
seems like unnecessary filler