Some of you have seen this image of a cute Asuka cosplay. Maybe you wondered where it came from...

Some of you have seen this image of a cute Asuka cosplay. Maybe you wondered where it came from. I've been searching for days, initially out of interest and now out of principal. Here's what I know:

• It is not Alexandra Gaier or Lana Rain, two people it's often incorrectly attributed to.
• Alexandra Gaier lacks the two stomach moles and denied that it was her.
• Lana Rain lacks the moles.
• The earliest point it appears on the Internet, as far as I can tell, is May 30 2013, on vk.com.
You have to do a time-limited image search for it on Google to find this entry. You can also use the below tinyurl link.
preview.tinyurl
.com/ybhl2j27

The next closest entry is in 2015 with someone using the image as their Osu avatar.
• Based on the google image search, the image appears to have been used as a vk.com profile image by someone named Eлизaвeтa Пeтpeнкo. Google queries using that name and flags like 'cosplay' 'anime' 'evangelion' 'asuka' reveal no solid leads.

• (!) The 'original' image from 2013 is still hosted on vk.com's image file servers: pp.userapi.com/c837738/v837738938/5413b/y1UwrBCtyQA.jpg

Help me sauce an image which is commonly believed to be unsauceable.

Is there a way to obtain the vk.com profile that image is hosted on? If no URL foolery can accomplish that, is it feasible to somehow obtain the image's profile from vk.com support, either through a hail mary request or social engineering?
Is there a way to view the 2013 edition of that web page's google cache? It would reveal the profile of the person using that as their profile image. Google used to let you view caches from years in the past, is there a hidden way to still do that?

Does anyone have any other ideas on where to go from here? I am currently messaging the most similar looking Eлизaвeтa Пeтpeнкo users on vk.com, but there are many of them and there is always the chance that the original user of the image deleted/hid their account, changed their vk.com name, or isn't using vk.com any more.

Other urls found in this thread:

osu.ppy.sh/u/6901005
tweetiz.com/Elen_Zhe/followers
youtu.be/JT3xfmWugsQ?t=34
jessica-beaumont.deviantart.com/art/Perfetti-4223-698721286
pastebin.com/EAjtFWrD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump, been searching for ages as well

Bump

This is a impossible mission, my friend.

asuka was a bitch, who cares

Fgt

I really hate that there's data which is effectively 'dead' like this.

Somewhere there's a whole album of images like that one, waiting to be uncovered. And it might never be.

Yandex image search is better

It's worth saying that the vk.com user who used the image might potentially not have been the actual creator. But finding them would at least open new leads, as they could say where they got the image from.

That's a man.

Search the name on DA

Did you already try archive.org?

Motherland does not tolerate traps

No, look at the hips.

By the way, here is the vk.com user who I currently think has the highest chance of being her.
She has similar facial features and is highly pale. She is part of a dance troupe who regularly dress up in anime cosplay. She has past posts about anime.

I messaged and asked if it's her, will report back with the result when she replies.

Yes, the wayback machine doesn't have that page. Generally it doesn't archive little-visited specific user pages like that.

Do you speak Russian?

No, but Google Translate does simple English-Russian translation very well these days. Try running simple unambiguous sentences through it and back, the result is perfectly intelligible.

Did, no results for site:deviantart.com combined with any of her possible names.

>caring about 3DPD
Unless you want to profile her for optimal raping, I don't see why would one spend so much time, and in such an inefficient manner on a 3DPD cosplay whore. Not to mention, just googling every lead isn't the right approach, it's a common beginner mistake. And vk is fucking russians, they'd use fucking hitler as their picture, doesn't mean hitler is fucking alive and well in russia. Oh and by the way, some user already found the sauce on this picture quite a while ago, its a deviantart/tumblr whore.
Not Sup Forums related

Can someone post just the pic, with out the google search result?
Also have you tried other search engines than google?

I can't even begin to imagine the message you sent her. Please post it here.

If a man has a body that looks like that, how can women compete?

I just want to see if she has more of these images, ask to have them, or if she's unwilling to do so for free, purchase the album and release it.

I tried TinEye, nothing new on it. Trying Yandex now but I don't see any new leads there either.

Пpивeт из Aмepики, гocпoжa Пeтpeнкo!

Я cвязывaюcь c вaми oб изoбpaжeнии. Этo знaмeнитoe изoбpaжeниe нa aнглийcких дocкaх изoбpaжeний, тaких кaк Sup Forums. Mнoгиe люди пытaлиcь нaйти, oткyдa oнa взялacь изнaчaльнo, нo никтo нe пpeycпeл.

Я личнo cчитaю, чтo oбpaз пpинaдлeжит вaм, пoтoмy чтo в 2013 гoдy ктo-тo c имeнeм «Eлизaвeтa Пeтpeнкo» иcпoльзoвaл этoт oбpaз в кaчecтвe cвoeй фoтoгpaфии пpoфиля для vk.com. Кaк и y чeлoвeкa нa изoбpaжeнии, вы блeдны и имeют oдинaкoвyю внeшнocть. Ha изoбpaжeнии тaкжe изoбpaжeн чeлoвeк, кocплeй пepcoнaжa aнимe «Asuka Langley Soryu», и вaм, пoхoжe, нpaвятcя aнимe и кocплeй.

Boзмoжнo ли, чтo вы - чeлoвeк в oбpaзe? Ecли дa, тo paзpeшишь бoльшyю тaйнy.

Блaгoдapя!

-

Hello from America, Ms. Petrenko!

I'm contacting you about an image. It's a famous image on English image boards such as Sup Forums. Many people have tried to find where it came from originally, but no one has succeeded.

I personally believe the image belongs to you, because in 2013 someone with the name "Elizaveta Petrenko" used this image as their profile photo for vk.com. Similar to the person in the image, you are pale and have the same facial appearance. The image also depicts a person cosplaying the anime character "Asuka Langley Soryu", and you seem to like anime and cosplay.

Is it possible that you are the person in the image? If you are, it would settle a large mystery.

Thanks!

[image attached]

now this is autism.
i love it, since i have given up finding the source myself.

>I tried TinEye, nothing new on it. Trying Yandex now but I don't see any new leads there either.
Try all search engines you can find, I found some image I searched for on some obscure search engine that had Chinese signs on the sign, don't know the name. Pretty sure that it had nude children in some "recommended" or "other people searched for" tab.

It's possible.

osu.ppy.sh/u/6901005

This guy has the second-oldest appearance of the image, using it as a profile image for his osu account. He uses it in 2015 while it first appeared in 2013. He is still active on Osu, last online 18 hours ago. If anyone knows anything about Osu you might could get in touch with this guy and ask where he got the image.

sasuga Team Red slavshill

Calm, cool and polite
Hope you get a response

I can't for the life of me find the 2013 record. That tinyurl you posted doesn't help either.

Isn't Asuka's name in russian basically
aх cyкa?

So this ... is the power.... of weaponized autism.... whoa

i want to cum on that belly

>I can't for the life of me find the 2013 record.
You have to do a time-limited search. Here is a step by step.

1) Do a google image search for 2) Click 'tools', then 'time', then 'custom range'
3) Manually enter from: 01/01/1990 until: 01/01/2015

Then refAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

A NEW RESULT JUST POPPED UP IN GOOGLE SEARCH, FROM 2007
DOWN, DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
INTO TWITTER
DELVE

google image search got me this:
tweetiz.com/Elen_Zhe/followers

but probably just some random person who found the image and used it as an avatar. But it's also Russian, so perhaps worth asking.

>a dumb meme is all that stood between the sauce and annihilation
poetic
also, 2007... this thing keeps getting older and older

it looks like it's probably a fake timestamp, like it's just reporting the age of the page in question. That's a pretty new meme format.

>A NEW RESULT JUST POPPED UP IN GOOGLE SEARCH, FROM 2007

That's a page that was created in 2007, but the image itself was added in 2016.

oh

I mean let's think of how old evangelion actually is, let's hope the image doesn't get older

>account created
>2016
Pretty sure someone made it to mislead our efforts

I must be doing something wrong.

It cannot be from 2007, I feel like the website must be returning a wrong date as the strawberry emoji did not exist until at least 2010, also it is the old ios emoji so its gotta be from before they updated it

I don't get it. Works On My Machine™

This is why decentralized search engines are bullshit.

It's not just you, I get that too. Google results aren't the same for everyone so I'm guessing what he got was based on what google thought he wanted.

>image is from pre-2010 and someone added a strawberry emoji to ruin the search efforts

Part of the problem seems to be that she was trying to hide her identity to some degree. It's not showing up in any cosplay results, and the only places I see it are Sup Forums archives.

That pic must be cropped. That's why we can't find a clear lead.

some good opsec then.

What if John Titor traveled back in time, hired a teenage prostitute, dressed her up in Asuka cosplay, took images, superimposed a strawberry emoji imported from the future, and seeded it only in a backwater meme site, just to enravel us in a sick game that he could watch play out in the present?

It's the perfect crime.

Maybe by a bf/ex who wanted to share her pics without getting her doxxed?

Time to shoop the nose and then feed the various shoops to search engines.

youtu.be/JT3xfmWugsQ?t=34

Her ears have a steep/sheer inclined lobe, while it looks like has more of a rounded lobe. May be different people. Also possible that ear physiology changed over time.

I searched a bunch of the more well-lit dance videos and can't find any with her navel exposed to verify the presence of the two horizontal moles.

have we tried searching the image flipped?
what about with someone removing the strawberry?

We need other boards to get on this. Time to spread the word.

probably not the real source but
jessica-beaumont.deviantart.com/art/Perfetti-4223-698721286

>have we tried searching the image flipped?
Nope, I'll try it now.

I can't draw, someone else will have to do the strawberry removal.

I don't know if someone's already done this.
pastebin.com/EAjtFWrD
Here's the link, I found nothing there.

pls be real, i want asukafags to melt down

>• (!) The 'original' image from 2013 is still hosted on vk.com's image file servers: pp.userapi.com/c837738/v837738938/5413b/y1UwrBCtyQA.jpg

How do you know that this image dates to 2013? It could be that the page it was found in was created in 2013, but the image itself was added to it later. Or, the image url itself existed as of 2013, but its contents have changed.

I can't find any trace of this image that dates earlier than 2016.

this girl is cuter imo

Mirrored image has no hits

Well, VK switched from square to circular profile avatars I think some years back. Look at wayback comparisons and you can find when.

Whats the source of the strawberry?

Did she message you back?

>looks like some aspie rail-thin nerd boy
>cuter
Why did Sup Forums become l/g/bt? It wasn't always like this.

Nothing so far.
Someone said it is an old iOS emoji. See:

The chase is better than the catch.

BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE

I'm really happy people are still looking and are making progress. I, myself gave up also, but this is giving me hope.

Here's a pic that shows that her hips isn't shopped which confirms that she's female.
Did also a test to remove the moles and it indeed showed up one the image using a Error Level Analyser.

Error level analysis is unhelpful other than showing that the emoji was edited in.
I wish we could find a definitive original to check for EXIF data. Any copy we can find has probably been scrubbed clean (and picked up some artifacts too.)

>The chase is better than the catch.

There’s gold, and it’s haunting and haunting;
It’s luring me on as of old;
Yet it isn’t the gold that I’m wanting
So much as just finding the gold.

Damn this pic has been hunted for more than half of a decade

If you look at the alternative sizes for images on yandex, they're hosted in a bunch of different sites.

Somewhere she's just sitting someplace probably watching Russki television.

Bet she doesn't look nowhere near as in that pic now.

Just ask her friends on vk, is it really that hard?

Probably.

you never heard the saying "something this cute couldn't possibly be a girl"?

Alternatively, look for anime/cosplay communities in her city/region. Then look for events around that year 2013. An attentionwhore like this one is bound to have attended one.

We don't know who she is on /vk/, only wild guesses. She may not have ever really been on /vk/ herself, only someone using her image.

When you find her today, prepare to be massively dissapointed

>When you find her today

I wouldn't count on it personally, MANY people have tried this before.

there is no way in hell you guys are going to find the sauce of this now, unless a personal acquaintance drops hints
its depressing i've tried

Here's just further proof that this isn't Alexandra Gaier. No moles, at least not where they should be and real eye color.

The strawberry was introduced September 19th 2012 on iOS 6.0

Guys, sorry to spoil your fun but odds are that the girl on the pic wants to remain anonymous and if she does then there is 0% chance of you finding her.

Besides that, try Yandex

Ellie Idol was the better Asuka.

That's good. The strawberry definitely wasn't added years after the image was posted or something, because she's making an obvious attempt to obscure her nose and mouth. Probably she didn't do a good job with her hand and just threw the strawberry on there before she posted the image.

So it's from 2012 or later, that's good. Less years for it to have gotten lost in the annals of forgotten data.

That only make it better

This supports the idea that it came from vk.com in 2013 as was originally thought

Is she feeding herself a strand of hair with her hand? Eating something? Taking a drug?

Hey u faggot. She is my wife here in Russia. What do u want from her? We have 2 kids now

Just give up, there are more qts out there

Need to find out which vk.com profile the pp.userapi.com/c837738/v837738938/5413b/y1UwrBCtyQA.jpg image is on. Or perhaps it was deleted/hidden from the profile.

Anyone got any idea what those headphones/ear muffs are?

>just give up

There could be hundreds of nudes in an untitled photobucket album, you don't know. If we find something you'll be glad we did.

Thats like saying stop hunting the deer - there is enough flesh in the store

pic unrelated?